Go Back   INTP Forum > Within > Online Tests

Old 23rd-September-2009, 01:27 AM   Madoness's time 23rd-September-2009, 03:27 AM    #1
Madoness
that shadow behind lost

windows_xp_2003opera
Default The Mental Illness Quiz

Okay, so I did this test that actually intrigued me, as the result is somewhat what other tests have pointed towards.
The Mental Illness Quiz

Quote:
Welcome to the official Mental Illness Quiz. This quiz will provide an accurate analysis of which Mental Illness you would most likely have. Your tested using these four variables: Depression, Obsession, Delusion, and Anxiety.

Phase 1: Multiple choice questions will analyze your Mental Illness.

Phase 2: True or false questions will determine the severity of your condition.

Phase 3: Ink blot questions will uncover hidden truths.

Please note that if you lie, cheat, or steal on this quiz the results will not be 100% accurate. By clicking on the button below you agree to not hold the maker of this test responsible for any extra depression that may occur upon you finding out that you are mentally ill. Don’t worry there is something wrong with everybody and help is just around the corner. The bright side is that there should at least be some really great pills you can get from your doctor.
My result (gladly not over the top)
Spoiler:
Diagnosis: Multiple Personality Disorder

55% Depressed, 37% Obsessive, 47% Delusional and 52% Anxious!

Now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder. Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of split identities or personality states that continually have power over your behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability for you to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, you have highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with your split personality.

“My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.” - Joaquin Phoenix

Its important to know that you are not alone! Help is just around the corner. Make an appointment with your doctor so that he can further evaluate your condition and possibly get you some good pills.

“I know the outer world as well as you do, and I judge it. You know nothing of my inner world, and yet you presume to judge that world. ”
― Aldous Huxley
."

"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo." Terry Pratchett

"Since when have I been so obsessed by the idea of becoming a fellow citizen to the point that I’ve killed my own personality?" Ergo Proxy
Madoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 01:44 AM   GarmGarf's time 23rd-September-2009, 01:44 AM    #2
GarmGarf

windows_xp_2003firefox
Default Re: The Mental Illness Quiz

Yeah, my results aren't too extreme either:

Spoiler:
Diagnosis: Schizophrenia.

54% Depressed, 37% Obsessive, 38% Delusional and 48% Anxious!

Schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder (or a group of disorders) marked by severely impaired thinking, emotions, and behaviors. You are typically unable to filter sensory stimuli and may have enhanced perceptions of sounds, colors, and other features of your environment. Most schizophrenics, if untreated, gradually withdraw from interactions with other people, and lose their ability to take care of personal needs and grooming.

Test was pretty interesting to take.
GarmGarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 05:26 AM   Cavallier's time 22nd-September-2009, 09:26 PM    #3
Cavallier
Oh damn.

windows_xp_2003firefox

34% Depressed, 35% Obsessive, 54% Delusional and 48% Anxious!

Depersonalization Disorder (DPD) is a dissociative disorder in which you are affected by persistent or recurrent feelings of depersonalization and/or derealization. The symptoms include a sense of automation, going through the motions of life but not experiencing it, feeling as though you are in a movie, feeling as though you are in a dream, feeling a disconnection from your body, out-of-body experience, a detachment from your body, environment and difficulty relating yourself to reality. For all, it is a rather disturbing illness, since you feel that indeed, you are living in a "dream".

Silly test, thinking I care!
Old 23rd-September-2009, 04:02 PM   walfin's time 24th-September-2009, 12:02 AM    #4
walfin
Democrazy

windows_xp_2003safari

52% Depressed, 23% Obsessive, 53% Delusional and 52% Anxious!

Multiple personality disorder.

I wonder if it's possible to get no disorder?
Old 23rd-September-2009, 04:18 PM   Madoness's time 23rd-September-2009, 06:18 PM    #5
Madoness
that shadow behind lost

windows_xp_2003opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfin View Post
52% Depressed, 23% Obsessive, 53% Delusional and 52% Anxious!

Multiple personality disorder.

I wonder if it's possible to get no disorder?
No.... it gives the nearest possibility what could be.

“I know the outer world as well as you do, and I judge it. You know nothing of my inner world, and yet you presume to judge that world. ”
― Aldous Huxley
."

"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo." Terry Pratchett

"Since when have I been so obsessed by the idea of becoming a fellow citizen to the point that I’ve killed my own personality?" Ergo Proxy
Old 23rd-September-2009, 04:22 PM   Oblivious's time 24th-September-2009, 12:22 AM    #6
Oblivious
Is Kredit to Team!!

windows_xp_2003firefox

It seems I am a bipolar. Yes I can see how.
Oblivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 04:27 PM   Madoness's time 23rd-September-2009, 06:27 PM    #7
Madoness
that shadow behind lost

windows_xp_2003opera

Does anybody else relate to the result? I do, so seems Oblivious.

― Aldous Huxley
."

Old 23rd-September-2009, 07:45 PM   Agent Intellect's time 23rd-September-2009, 02:45 PM    #8
Agent Intellect
Absurd Anti-hero.

windows_xp_2003firefox

Multiple Personality Disorder
46% Depressed, 41% Obsessive, 42% Delusional and 67% Anxious!

The descriptions are so broad and loose that anyone can find something that fits them in it, creating the illusion of the test being able to explain them - but it was still fun.
Agent Intellect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 08:04 PM   Death's time 23rd-September-2009, 08:04 PM    #9
Death
..still alive

windows_xp_2003firefox

Quote:
38% Depressed!

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts your mood, energy, and ability to function. Different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through, your symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide. But there is good news for you: bipolar disorder can be treated, and people with this illness can lead full and productive lives.

About 5.7 million American adults or about 2.6 percent of the population age 18 and older in any given year,1 have bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder typically develops in late adolescence or early adulthood. However, some people have their first symptoms during childhood, and some develop them late in life. It is often not recognized as an illness, and people may suffer for years before it is properly diagnosed and treated. Like diabetes or heart disease, bipolar disorder is a long-term illness that must be carefully managed throughout a person’s life.
The voices is my head are telling this test never ought to be taken seriously.

Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 09:14 PM   preilemus's time 23rd-September-2009, 04:14 PM    #10
preilemus

macossafari

depressed: 54%
obsessive: 46%
delusional: 49%
anxious: 54%

diagnosis: multiple personality disorder.

i definitely dont have MPD, but thats probably as close as a test like that is gonna get.
preilemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd-September-2009, 09:16 PM   Aiss's time 23rd-September-2009, 10:16 PM    #11
Aiss
int p;

macosfirefox

Quote:
Diagnosis: Depersonalization Disorder

37% Depressed, 37% Obsessive, 43% Delusional and 48% Anxious!

Depersonalization Disorder (DPD) is a dissociative disorder in which you are affected by persistent or recurrent feelings of depersonalization and/or derealization. The symptoms include a sense of automation, going through the motions of life but not experiencing it, feeling as though you are in a movie, feeling as though you are in a dream, feeling a disconnection from your body, out-of-body experience, a detachment from your body, environment and difficulty relating yourself to reality. For all, it is a rather disturbing illness, since you feel that indeed, you are living in a "dream".

You often feel as if you are going insane, though this is not the case. In most cases, Depersonalization disorder is caused by prolonged emotional, physical and/or sexual abuse. DPD can be considered a defense mechanism as the core symptoms of the disorder, are enforced to protect you from any more negative stimuli.
I guess it's as close to "healthy" as possible with this quiz. I somehow thought I'd get multiple personalities. I mean, two of them even have names.
Aiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-September-2009, 02:18 AM   The Lurker's time 23rd-September-2009, 08:18 PM    #12
The Lurker
fighting the power

windows_vistaie

Diagnosis: Bipolar Disorder
45% Depressed, 44% Obsessive, 25% Delusional and 54% Anxious!

I'm not actually suprised.
so die Tränen sieht man nicht.
The Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-September-2009, 03:40 AM   Ermine's time 23rd-September-2009, 08:40 PM    #13
Ermine
is watching and taking notes

windows_vistaie

Bipolar.

22% depressed
16% obsessive
41% delusional
35% anxious

Actually, now that I looked at the other possible results, I'm more likely to have Depersonalization Disorder, according to my percentages.
Old 24th-September-2009, 05:09 AM   Kassie's time 23rd-September-2009, 10:09 PM    #14
Kassie

windows_vistaie

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder (or a group of disorders) marked by severely impaired thinking, emotions, and behaviors. You are typically unable to filter sensory stimuli and may have enhanced perceptions of sounds, colors, and other features of your environment. Most schizophrenics, if untreated, gradually withdraw from interactions with other people, and lose their ability to take care of personal needs and grooming.

Well, I do hear better than my family, of course, they're all deaf from blasting music and television and incredibly high volume. Oh, and I often had to pick "Other" on the ink blots because I didn't see any of the other options until I looked for them. I thought of completely different images.
I like nonsense -- it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. Its a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope...and that enables you to laugh at all of lifes realities.
Dr. Seuss

It's funny how we feel so much
But we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside
But we can't be heard
Kassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-September-2009, 04:18 PM   Yellow's time 24th-September-2009, 09:18 AM    #15
Yellow
she's dangerous

windows_xp_2003ie

Bipolar. Looking at these statistics, they must dole out a mental illness for everyone:

You scored 14% on Depressed, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 25% on Obsessive, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 27% on Delusional, higher than 19% of your peers.
You scored 26% on Anxious, higher than 3% of your peers.
Old 24th-September-2009, 05:43 PM   Inappropriate Behavior's time 24th-September-2009, 12:43 PM    #16
Inappropriate Behavior
is peeing on the carpet

windows_vistaie

Bipolar

40% depressed (seems low)
40% obsessive
35% delusional
46% anxious

Cute test but I don't identify with the results much.

^^I may very well be joking. You don't know and I'm not telling.
Just remember it's possible.
Inappropriate Behavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th-September-2009, 10:06 PM   Claverhouse's time 24th-September-2009, 10:06 PM    #17
Claverhouse
Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme

linuxsusefirefox

Bipolar

• You scored 34% on Depressed, higher than 19% of your peers.
  • You scored 21% on Obsessive, higher than 5% of your peers.
  • You scored 29% on Delusional, higher than 15% of your peers.
  • You scored 35% on Anxious, higher than 10% of your peers.

I should have scored double that on Depressive, half more on Obsessive, 02 on Delusional and maybe 15 on Anxious.

Claverhouse

The whole of modern life is predicated on the curious idea that no one person is any better in any way than another.
Claverhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th-October-2009, 06:50 AM   grEEEn's time 16th-October-2009, 12:50 AM    #18
grEEEn
the girl from Saskatoon

windows_xp_2003ie

the last picture in the ink blots looks like two lobsters eating a cupcake in bed. and there's two snails making out in the bottom of the bed.

49% Depressed, 32% Obsessive, 46% Delusional and 43% Anxious!

You scored 49% on Depressed, higher than 65% of your peers.
You scored 32% on Obsessive, higher than 33% of your peers.
You scored 46% on Delusional, higher than 74% of your peers.
You scored 43% on Anxious, higher than 28% of your peers.

It's reassuring to see that counselling for anxiety seems to have brought my numbers down. However, being more depressed and delusional than my peers doesn't exactly make up for it. Oh well. All of these things are less than 50%, so I'm over 50% sane, I guess?
grEEEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 11:11 AM   tashi's time 1st-November-2009, 05:11 AM    #19
tashi

windows_xp_2003ie

You scored 51% on Depressed, higher than 70% of your peers
You scored 44% on Obsessive, higher than 81% of your peers.
You scored 43% on Delusional, higher than 62% of your peers.
You scored 80% on Anxious, higher than 100% of your peers.

Well that's just great....
tashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 12:55 PM   Belph's time 1st-November-2009, 02:55 PM    #20
Belph

windows_xp_2003ie

65% Depressed, 58% Obsessive, 44% Delusional and 57% Anxious

You scored 65% on Depressed, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 58% on Obsessive, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored 44% on Delusional, higher than 69% of your peers.
You scored 57% on Anxious, higher than 70% of your peers.

Wait...i'm not obsessive. Really, i'm not. I think. No i know.

If you can fake sincerity, you can pretty much fake anything.
Belph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st-November-2009, 01:32 PM   Anthile's time 1st-November-2009, 02:33 PM    #21
Anthile
Nothing but contempt

windows_vistaopera

Hm, I think this test is rather dubious if not outright dangerous. Do not trust this results. If you think you have a serious mental problem you should talk to a psychologist.

Also, don't run with a knife or a scissor in your hand, kids!
"Good evening, gentlemen! Please pay attention. I am a reformed vampire, which is to say, I am a bundle of suppressed instincts held together with spit and coffee. It would be wrong to say that violent, tearing carnage does not come easily to me. It's not tearing your throats out that doesn't come easily to me. Please don't make it any harder."

~Maladict, Monstrous Regiment
Anthile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-July-2010, 10:41 AM   Synthesis's time 13th-July-2010, 02:41 AM    #22
Synthesis
Watching the river of Time

windows_98_nt_2000ie

Apparently I am schizophrenic.

You scored 42% on Depressed, higher than 38% of your peers.
You scored 33% on Obsessive, higher than 41% of your peers.
You scored 38% on Delusional, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored 54% on Anxious, higher than 61% of your peers.

I'd have thought to get depersonalization. Hm.
Old 31st-December-2011, 09:49 AM   hitode-kun's time 31st-December-2011, 07:50 PM    #23
hitode-kun

macossafari

Spoiler:
60% Depressed, 37% Obsessive, 56% Delusional and 59% Anxious!

You scored 60% on Depressed, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 37% on Obsessive, higher than 56% of your peers.
You scored 56% on Delusional, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored 59% on Anxious, higher than 75% of your peers.

Charming, I would've thought that I was more obsessive than delusional. Hurm
Old 31st-December-2011, 01:07 PM   EditorOne's time 31st-December-2011, 08:07 AM    #24
EditorOne
Resident Member

windows_vistafirefox

Wonder how, say, an ESFJ would do on the same test?

I think, I think I am, therefore I am.
I think.
-- Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Need a public adjuster? (Yeah, you probably do.)
EditorOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st-December-2011, 08:48 PM   soupymess's time 31st-December-2011, 08:48 PM    #25
soupymess
ZOINKS

macosfirefox

Bipolar

48% Depressed
44% Obsessive
35% Delusional
57% Anxious
soupymess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-January-2012, 01:25 AM   keekins's time 2nd-January-2012, 01:25 AM    #26
keekins

macossafari

I got 32% Depressed, 53% Obsessive, 44% Delusional and 54% Anxious.

Apparently I'm Borderline Personality Disorder. Seems about right.

You scored 32% on Depressed, higher than 14% of your peers.
You scored 53% on Obsessive, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 44% on Delusional, higher than 69% of your peers.
You scored 54% on Anxious, higher than 61% of your peers.
keekins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-January-2012, 12:30 PM   A22's time 9th-January-2012, 12:31 PM    #27
A22
occasional poster

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Are you afraid of Llamas?
Seems legit. Anyways, here's my result:

46% Depressed, 32% Obsessive, 32% Delusional and 46% Anxious!

According to the graphics I'm above average on depression and below average on the rest
A22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-January-2012, 08:34 PM   HDINTP's time 9th-January-2012, 09:34 PM    #28
HDINTP

windows_98_nt_2000firefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by EditorOne View Post
Wonder how, say, an ESFJ would do on the same test?
Do you think that ESFJ would exagerrate his resault if it was worse than expected?
HDINTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th-February-2012, 03:34 PM   the_s_rabbit's time 6th-February-2012, 09:34 AM    #29
the_s_rabbit

linuxsafari

Borderline Personality Disorder :(

I feel like crap now.

-Charts are fun!
the_s_rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th-February-2012, 08:46 PM   Hello Spider Mate's time 20th-February-2012, 08:46 PM    #30
Hello Spider Mate
Redshirt

windows_xp_2003firefox

What a fucking wank tets. takes 10 mins to complete and then only gives you answers if you sign to some dating site. Fuck off cunts.
Hello Spider Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th-February-2012, 09:22 PM   tepellian's time 20th-February-2012, 02:22 PM    #31
tepellian

^ You don't have to actually sign up for it. Just click "Show me my results" and don't answer any of the questions.

Bipolar disorder (Amusing/doubtful.)

34% Depressed
23% Obsessive
34% Delusional
46% Anxious

or so they say.
tepellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th-February-2012, 03:02 AM   Wormwood's time 25th-February-2012, 07:02 PM    #32
Wormwood
Apathetic

windows_98_nt_2000ie

42, 26, 41, 37

Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Fun, anyway.

humanmetrics : I - 100, N - 100, T - 88, P - 44
Wormwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th-February-2012, 09:20 AM   Synthetix's time 26th-February-2012, 01:20 AM    #33
Synthetix
og root beer

linuxsafari

Diagnosis: Multiple Personality disorder

46% Depressed, 47% Obsessive, 56% Delusional and 63% Anxious!

Sounds legit..
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Synthetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th-February-2012, 09:30 AM   Treece's time 26th-February-2012, 04:30 AM    #34
Treece
I Am Female

windows_vistasafari

I'm actually shocked by this lol

55% Depressed, 33% Obsessive, 35% Delusional and 50% Anxious!
Treece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th-May-2012, 09:26 AM   Neurasthenia's time 14th-May-2012, 01:26 AM    #35
Neurasthenia

unknownsafari

Diagnosis: Depersonalization Disorder

35% Depressed, 30% Obsessive, 41% Delusional and 43% Anxious

Makes good sense to me.

Since "mild OCD" doesn't seem to be a possible result, DPD would certainly make the most sense for me. Actually, just yesterday I had a pretty nasty bout of depersonalization and derealization.
Neurasthenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-July-2012, 08:52 PM   RedN's time 2nd-July-2012, 08:52 PM    #36
RedN

windows_xp_2003ie

52% Depressed, 47% Obsessive, 44% Delusional and 65% Anxious!

yeah i have this ehm... personality disorder crap... my other me actually registers as a bit of an INTJ...
RedN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th-July-2012, 01:05 PM   catatonic's time 8th-July-2012, 08:05 PM    #37
catatonic
Banned

windows_xp_2003safari

40% Depressed, 30% Obsessive, 44% Delusional and 37% Anxious!
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th-July-2012, 09:50 AM   Cindy's time 12th-July-2012, 04:50 AM    #38
Cindy
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Bipolar

40% Depressed
26% Obsessive
37% Delusional
57% Anxious
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th-July-2012, 06:11 AM   Sanctum's time 19th-July-2012, 01:11 AM    #39
Sanctum

windows_xp_2003safari

You scored 28% on Depressed, higher than 6% of your peers.
You scored 32% on Obsessive, higher than 33% of your peers.
You scored 43% on Delusional, higher than 63% of your peers.
You scored 35% on Anxious, higher than 9% of your peers.

If Schizoid was a possibility on this test i would be 100%, and a lot of us would probably be it.
Truth be told, I’m like eighty-seven
Wicked as eighty reverends in a pool of fire wit’ devils holdin’ hands
From the distance, don’t know which one is a Christian, damn
Sanctum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th-July-2012, 12:37 PM   Oedipus's time 19th-July-2012, 12:37 PM    #40
Oedipus
Jerk

windows_xp_2003firefox

52% Depressed, 32% Obsessive, 40% Delusional and 41% Anxious!
Oedipus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th-July-2012, 06:05 PM   Moocow's time 19th-July-2012, 01:05 PM    #41
Moocow
Semantic Nitpicker

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Are you shitting me?
I didn't answer any questions, I just hit the next / finish button. It gave me this:

You scored 29% on Depressed, higher than 8% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Obsessive, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 22% on Delusional, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 26% on Anxious, higher than 2% of your peers.

Where is it even getting this from? I provided 0 information.
Moocow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th-July-2012, 07:32 PM   Manic's time 19th-July-2012, 11:32 AM    #42
Manic

windows_xp_2003ie

Schizophrenia: 43% Depressed, 35% Obsessive, 38% Delusional and 46% Anxious!

This test is inaccurate; I am a well-diagnosed manic-depressive of the Type II variety. My brother is schizophrenic!
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-August-2012, 11:20 PM   gammagon's time 10th-August-2012, 06:20 PM    #43
gammagon
Redshirt

windows_98_nt_2000ie

42% Depressed, 25% Obsessive, 54% Delusional and 63% Anxious!
gammagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th-August-2012, 02:03 AM   TriflinThomas's time 10th-August-2012, 06:03 PM    #44
TriflinThomas
Bitch, don't kill my vibe...

macossafari

46% Depressed, 30% Obsessive, 46% Delusional and 52% Anxious
TriflinThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-August-2012, 07:11 PM   P.H.'s time 17th-August-2012, 07:11 PM    #45
P.H.
Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

lol

48% Depressed, 39% Obsessive, 28% Delusional and 65% Anxious!
P.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th-August-2012, 07:38 PM   Etheri's time 17th-August-2012, 08:38 PM    #46
Etheri

windows_98_nt_2000opera

Is schizoid personality disorder (SPD) an option?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorderI've read up on most personality disorders (wiki and stuff, by no means an expert, haha), and that feels the one I'd get closest to.

Quiz gave me depersonalisation, but the page with the random figures... why is 'nothing' not a fucking answer.
Old 17th-August-2012, 08:26 PM   intpz's time 17th-August-2012, 08:26 PM    #47
intpz
Banned

windows_xp_2003firefox

Seems like y'all got multiple personality disorder or bipolar!

Bipolar here. Laughing at: http://www.bipolarsupport.org/famous.html

The description is bullshit too, I'm not controlled by my emotions, and I don't have strong mood shifts...
intpz is offline   Reply With Quote