• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

2018 games you look forward to

sushi

my list:

romance of three kingdoms total war

age of empires 4

civilization 4 rise and fall

street fighter arcade edition

I don't even know what is coming out this year. I have been away from the gaming scene recently.

Anything Bethesda Studios is probably something I will pick up.

I also might pick up Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Soul Calibur VI
AOE DE
Also looking forward to Metroid Prime 4, but I don't see that happening this year.

Red Dead Redemption 2, Spiderman Ps4
Yo, E3 announcement though on RDR2? I can see it.

Or at the very least, the last big update for GTA + the last treasure hunt on connection to RDR2.

and also most likely Pokemon on the Switch, or Smash. Tennis is cool, but I don't believe that game will carry Nintendo through E3.

Yo, E3 announcement though on RDR2? I can see it.

Or at the very least, the last big update for GTA + the last treasure hunt on connection to RDR2.

and also most likely Pokemon on the Switch, or Smash. Tennis is cool, but I don't believe that game will carry Nintendo through E3.
Probably going to happen, I think there going to keep updating GTA even after RDR 2.

The Switch is a big success a lot better then the Wii U.

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Smash Bros. Ultimate

Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee/Pikachu

And I suppose World of Warcraft/Battle For Azeroth

I just kind of play WoW for the sake of playing it now. After 14 years I just can’t stop myself. Might have something to do with being “Gold rich”. I haven’t payed real money for a subscription since WoW Tokens became a thing.

Top Bottom