• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

ada orang indonesia lainnya disini?

Anthon

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 12:49
it's easier to socialize with like-minded people

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:49
How are things in Indonesia? We don't hear much from there.

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
Yesterday, 23:49
it's easier to socialize with like-minded people
Saya bukan orang Indonesia, tetapi saya akan bersemangat untuk mencoba berkomunikasi dengan Anda. Saya bermimpi menjadi seorang polymath. Saya dari Amerika. Hal-hal apa yang ingin Anda diskusikan?

(I'm not Indonesian, but I'll be excited to try to communicate with you. I've dreamed of becoming a polymath. I'm from America. What things do you like to discuss?)

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today, 05:49
@Tenacity

Do you have an Indonesian background, are you using google translate, or do you randomly speak a little Indonesian? :question:

Kormak

True Neutral eNTP
Local time
Today, 06:49
:desire: this is a surprise!

Anthon

Redshirt
Local time
my full name is nugraha anthoni najwa. i'm is real indonesian's. we are very minority here. i've discriminte cause my mind often different than other. are you know how to blend with other people?i'm looking for other indonesian intp's people. if you want to ask me some thing about indonesian, i can! but in fact i live in south borneo. education here directing me to be a polymath. just in college majors become more specific. in highschool just have two majors social and nature. junior higschool and elementary doesn't have any majors. for nine years we study at all.

Tenacity

Local time
Sebagian besar dari kita di sini juga mengalami kesulitan menyesuaikan diri dengan orang-orang di sekitar kita. Bergaul dengan orang lain sangat sulit bagi saya. Bahkan ketika saya mencoba bersembunyi, saya hanya menonjol. Kita semua berpikir secara berbeda, tetapi itu menyatukan kita semua.

Jika Anda memiliki akses ke internet, Anda memiliki akses ke informasi tanpa batas. Anda dapat menggunakannya untuk keuntungan Anda untuk mempelajari apa pun yang Anda inginkan, di luar apa pun yang dapat disediakan sekolah Anda.

Kamu pikir kamu ingin menjadi apa di masa depan? Jurusan apa yang tersedia untuk Anda di perguruan tinggi?

(Most of us here also have a hard time fitting in with the people around us. Blending in with other people is very difficult for me. Even when I try to hide, I just stand out. We all think differently, but it brings us all together.

If you have access to the internet, you have access to limitless information. You can use it to your advantage to learn whatever you want, beyond whatever your school can provide.

What do you think you want to become in the future? What majors are available to you in college?)

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today, 05:49
People often use difficult language, here. Maybe hard to understand, but I hope you stay on the forum. I am sure your English will get better.

About blending with other people: I try to accept that I am different. It is not easy. I have a quite intense appearance (that INTJ death stare), so before I even speak, people asume I am different. My advice is: walk with a straight back, and remember who you are. People might see you differently, but don't become what they think you are. Try not to become too angry with society although they discriminate against you. That will just make it harder to blend.

And practise English! If you speak English, you can always find like-minded people online!

Welcome to the forum

@Tenacity Thanks for translating your post

Anthon

Redshirt
Local time
thank's for your'e advice @Marbles i'll do it. @Tenacity , I'm still confused about what department I want to go to. my interest is biography, environmental science and fisheries biology. the fact that I was still in high school and was majoring in nature and had a weakness in counting but was offset by my ability to theory. I'm really confused. for a while, I had the goal of entering the high school of meteorology, climatology and geophysics (STMKG). I have no further ideas I just surrender to God

Tenacity

Local time
@Anthon
Kami juga menyukai teori. Kami berteori tentang mata pelajaran seperti sains, teknologi, filsafat, dan banyak mata pelajaran lainnya. Saya juga terkadang mengalami kesulitan dalam matematika ketika saya masih muda, tetapi saya selalu pandai teknologi karena saya menerapkan pemikiran teoretis, seperti Anda sendiri.

Jika Anda ingin berpartisipasi dalam utas lainnya, Anda bisa! Jika Anda tidak mengerti sesuatu, Anda bisa bertanya kepada kami dan kami akan mencoba menjelaskan dengan lebih jelas kapan kami bisa. Anda dapat menggunakan forum ini untuk menjelajahi subjek mana yang paling Anda sukai.

Pernahkah Anda mendengar tentang Elon Musk? Tujuannya adalah mengirim kapal roket pertama ke Mars. Dia berpikir menggunakan "Prinsip Berpikir Pertama", yang merupakan cara berpikir berdasarkan kerangka fisika. Anda dapat menggunakannya untuk memecahkan masalah dan menemukan solusi.

"Prinsip Berpikir Pertama" bermanfaat ketika Anda memiliki objek di depan Anda, dan Anda ingin membuatnya lebih baik. Misalnya, jika Anda memiliki kapal roket dan ingin membuatnya lebih baik, lebih kuat, lebih murah, dan dapat digunakan kembali, ada baiknya "mendekonstruksi" sebelum Anda "merekonstruksi". "Mendekonstruksi" berarti "Lihat seberapa jauh Anda bisa membayangkan memecah benda menjadi bagian-bagian yang unik", dan kemudian, "Merekonstruksi" berarti "Bayangkan menyatukan kembali bagian-bagian unik" dan (dalam hal ini) menyatukan mereka kembali dengan tujuan menciptakan kapal roket yang lebih baik dan lebih kuat dari kapal roket asli. Anda dapat bertanya pada diri sendiri, "Bagaimana saya akan mendekonstruksi ini?" dan kemudian "Bagaimana saya akan merekonstruksi ini?". Tentu saja, membangun roket dalam kenyataan sangat kompleks, tetapi ini adalah contoh dari penerapan pemikiran teoretis pada fisika dunia nyata, jika Anda tertarik.

___

(We also like theory. We theorize about subjects such as science, technology, philosophy, and many other subjects. I also sometimes had difficulty in mathematics when I was young, but I was always good at technology because I applied theoretical thinking, like yourself.

If you want to participate in the other threads, you can! If you don't understand something, you can ask us and we will try to explain more clearly when we can. You can use this forum to explore which subjects you like the most.

Have you ever heard of Elon Musk? His goal is to send the first rocket ship to Mars. He thinks using "First Principles Thinking", which is a way of thinking based on a physics framework. You can use it to solve problems and find solutions.

"First Principles Thinking" is helpful when you have an object in front of you, and you want to make it better. For example, if you have a rocket ship and you want to make it better, stronger, cheaper, and reusable, it is good to "deconstruct" before you "reconstruct". "Deconstructing" means "See how far you can imagine breaking the object into unique parts", and then, "Reconstructing" means "Imagine reuniting the unique parts" and (in this case) reuniting them for the purpose of creating rocket ships that are better and stronger than the original rocket ship. You can ask yourself, "How will I deconstruct this?" and then "How will I reconstruct this?". Of course, building rockets in reality is very complex, but this is an example of the applying theoretical thinking to real-world physics, if you are interested.)

Top Bottom