• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Am I Mad?

dark

Bring this savage back home.
Local time
Today, 03:19
Well probably. I have been thinking, because in my past there seems to be a common theme. At the end of a relationship I start getting weird feelings a couple days before the shit hits the fan.

Either I experienced a near mental break down just days before I had it out with the ex, or I somehow sensed something, like psychic. Now before anyone jumps my ass I don't believe in "supernatural" phenomena. That is why I am posting this.

I know this has happened on all relationships, usually I just sense something is wrong, I don't act on it though. This time at the same time I sensed this my emotional state was compromised. I don't like coincidences either, but I don't claim they can't exist. Is this my over active Ne doing things? If so that will be a handy radar thingie. Also why in the hell did it have to happen right at the moment of my problems. I am just hoping it didn't cause it.

Oh and if you don't know what I am talking about, I will explain, I had a depressed moment for about a week, my relationship with my now exgf was destroyed at the end of it all. I am fine now.

So I think I am either mad even thinking this or I am somehow able to piece together subtle clues about things and come up with an idea of how the imminent future will unravel, and since my brain can't comprehend it, I experience it through my under-developed emotional capacity. Put together with some odd depression caused by rather stupid endeavors, I went psychotic and lost my mind temporarily.

Are you pondering what I am pondering?:D

Moocow

Semantic Nitpicker
Local time
lol u mad

Actually how do you know this isn't just a sneaky case of self-fulfilling prophecy?

dark

Bring this savage back home.
Local time
It may be. But no clue.

wadlez

Local time
Today, 16:49
Yep, your repressed Feeling function was aware of what was happening but your primary logical side couldn't see it.
Not mad

AlisaD

l'observateur
Local time
Today, 09:19
If a person with an avatar like waldez's told me I'm not mad, I'd be slightly concerned.
But I have to say I agree with her(him?)

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today, 10:19
Yep, your repressed Feeling function was aware of what was happening but your primary logical side couldn't see it.
Not mad

+1

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today, 02:19
Are you pondering what I am pondering?:D
I am.

I've been trying to stop.

I have seen this pattern recurr over and over. Do I bring it upon myself or do I just perceive what is there?

Top Bottom