• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Any good writing circles you know?

JR_IsP

Overthinker in Chief
Local time
Today, 15:05
Like those when you can upload your stories and get an actual feedback of an online community.

Kinda like wattpad but without the fangirling and the social media stuff, I'm looking for something more... literature-oriented.

Any site?

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today, 19:05
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
I think a good way of knowing if you are good or not like for sure, is going to a slam poetry event. Or some open mic club night. There they give u x amount of time and you read, sing or go crazy about whatever you want.
You see how people react to your performance in real time. I tried once, people liked it. Girls were like tmb we want ur kids after it, some guy still looks at me in that way everytime i come back for a beer. even bar boss came to me and started a long conversation which I could have kept forever if it wasn't because she was 48 and probably married and with kids. Haha.
Give it a try.
I don't know about online places for that tho.

JR_IsP

Overthinker in Chief
Local time
Today, 15:05
some guy still looks at me in that way everytime i come back for a beer. even bar boss came to me and started a long conversation which I could have kept forever if it wasn't because she was 48 and probably married and with kids. Haha.
Odd o.o

Give it a try.
I don't know about online places for that tho.
Hmm, idk if there's any place to do that (at least that I know of) around here, but I'll look for it in college.

Besides, it may be a good chance to meet new interesting people.

That sounded a lot more extrovert than usual.

Top Bottom