- Local time
- Today, 07:39
- Dec 12, 2009
- Everything closes at like 5pm, even in the CBD, it's ridiculous.
- Temperature varies wildly with cloud cover and wind direction.
- There's no convenience stores.
- I got seasick on the Bruny Island tour.
- Lots of churches, then again this could be a pro if you need something to piss on.
- The food was exceptional.
- The coffee was good, not Brisbane good but still good.
- A very charming mix of 1900s and art deco architecture.
- Cheap cocktails and spirits on sale everywhere.
- MONA was cool, I did the Dante's Inferno exhibit, the first room was great, the next two were meh.
- Friendly people.
- Got to see a baby dolphin.