• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

death of your parents

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
-->
how do you deal with the passing away of both parents when it happens, especially if you do not have any brothers and sisters .

that in the end you are an orphan in this world, and alone and you have to count on yourself to survive.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:21 AM
-->
perhaps the asian belief of ancestor worship, that when your parents die , they arent really dead or gone, but join your ancestoral family line in the afterlife dimension.

secretly becoming your guardian angel in another world so your genetic line will continue to pass on.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 3:21 AM
-->
If I did not have siblings or other family to besides my parents, idk, I can't picture how I would fill the void they fill in me. I'd probably be more creative. I've made some very close friends in my life, so I would at least have that.

The thought of them leaving, I know will be hard. Being alone is something I've always felt, but actually being alone is another story. I would cope and survive, because that's my only option. Who knows what happens when we die, wishful thinking is nice, but spend that time thinking about how you can maximize time you have left, for yourself and others. Maybe I procreated and I have to make sure my offspring have the tools to survive in this world, with or without me.

The people I respected most in the world would be gone, determined to become and even better version than them, I would ask myself, what would they do in this situation? And I know I would fail in some capacity.

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 1:51 PM
-->
how do you deal with the passing away of both parents when it happens, especially if you do not have any brothers and sisters .

that in the end you are an orphan in this world, and alone and you have to count on yourself to survive.

The general pattern is that of unconditional acceptance of that fact. If the deaths were highly unnatural and caused something malicious then that's another issue. In most cases, the afflicted person usually gets more resolved and accepting of inevitability of whatever life may throw at you.

Top Bottom