• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Declaration of War

kalika

Redshirt
Local time
Today 10:32 AM
-->
Hello, it is kali, a representative from INTPcomplex.

For years our kingdoms have lived in quiet coexistence. But it has come to my attention that some of your men have been traipsing on our territory, spreading a form of frivolity that threatens the atmosphere of cheerlessness we have carefully cultivated throughout the forum lifespan. Let it be known that this will not be tolerated!!

We may be small in number but we are great in unwarranted indignation!! Prepare for war!! :mad:

See official declaration of war here

ps. your smileys are too green

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 11:32 AM
-->
this was architect plan all along. he betrayed this forum and went posting there. I will kill him first.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
Their culture seems very familiar.

Oooh they called us well-adjusted :o

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
I say again - did you just bite your thumb at me, Sir?

What the heck are you talking about - well adjusted and fashionable? I'm so well adjusted, I currently have 100+ un-dealt with work related e-mails, and I'm burying my head in the sand long enough to post here. My fashion sense is so poor it has to be discounted in standard deviation.

kalika

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I say again - did you just bite your thumb at me, Sir?

What the heck are you talking about - well adjusted and fashionable? I'm so well adjusted, I currently have 100+ un-dealt with work related e-mails, and I'm burying my head in the sand long enough to post here. My fashion sense is so poor it has to be discounted in standard deviation.

one of us... one of us...

Rixus

Local time
-->
What are these posters of INTPc?
So wither'd and so wild in their attire,
That look not like the inhabitants o' the earth,
And yet are on't? Live you? or are you aught
That man may question? You seem to understand me,
By each at once her chappy finger laying
Upon her skinny lips: you should be women,
And yet your beards forbid me to interpret
That you are so.

Rixus

Local time
-->
Draw thy tool! Here comes of the house of INTPc.
My naked weapon is out. Quarrel! I will back thee.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:32 AM
-->
Profiteerers, unite! Our moment of capitalist glory is at hand!

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 9:32 PM
-->
You can't defeat us. Your castle isn't dark enough.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
As your president I say with a heavy heart that we are at war, I expect us to all unite to either not care or randomly care far too much and destroy the opposition in true INTP style. Alternatively you can start to care but get bored and do something else. Either way I expect nothing to be done by the time I wake up so I'll hand it over to our military leaders. Use RB as a last resort, we may be able to salvage some of their members from the rubble. Turn them into dis-respectable folk.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 12:32 PM
-->
If we win I demand that a film be made in our honour. All the roles must be filled by amputee midgets. It has to be, has to be filmed in an amusement park built out of old Volkswagen cars atop the ruins of Pompeii. Soundtrack: 4 second soundbites cut from all radio stations through all time, alternating in random sequence. No words spoken shall be. Also, the story is maybe well laid out with an ice cream mutant scene near the end.

If we are set to lose this war, I axe only that our complex foes use various frootily flavoured condoms when they rape me.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
why is there fighting

why can't we all just get along

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:32 PM
-->
We may be small in number but we are great in unwarranted indignation!! Prepare for war!! :mad:
Before this degenerates into flaming and trolling might I suggest we decide the outcome of this conflict by a contest of wit, charisma and wisdom, in short I propose a debate.

The topic should be something stupid that nobody cares about, a question with no right or wrong answer, something like "Which is better Star Trek or Star Wars?"

Contenders from each side put their names forward, the host of each forum picks three people for their team, somehow we decide who goes first, each person gets to make one post (taking turns) and the winning team is judged by voting on who was funniest, who was most convincing and whose answer was the most INTP, one point for each category.

Rixus

Local time
-->
As your president I say with a heavy heart that we are at war, I expect us to all unite to either not care or randomly care far too much and destroy the opposition in true INTP style. Alternatively you can start to care but get bored and do something else. Either way I expect nothing to be done by the time I wake up so I'll hand it over to our military leaders. Use RB as a last resort, we may be able to salvage some of their members from the rubble. Turn them into dis-respectable folk.

Initially, I cared enough to think of something witty to say. But then I saw a picture of the Earth floating in the ocean on the cover of a magazine, so now I'm wondering if you took the world and dropped it into a gigantic ocean, would it float? Though the Earth's density is far higher than that of water, surely a body of water so vast would be exerting so much pressure upon itself as to be more dense than the Earth? And therefore, would it float?

[Leaves thread to work this out]

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Density doesn't work that way, it would just sink.

Edit: Unless the gravitational field is such that the hydrogen in the water starts fusing, the Earth still won't float but it won't be sinking either.

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
You have to throw in the sun first, that way most of the water evaporates and the earth sits in a puddle, hopefully with Antarctica facing up (and almost ideal conditions due to hot vapour, thus eternal night but under normal temperatures ... canned food dries up, humans underground farming with electrical lights? coal reserves wind turbines, maybe we'll survive)

Rixus

Local time
-->
I was thinking about an astral body that would have to be the size of a something like Jupiter in order for Earth to not just crash into it an obliterate each other. But since the density of water would be higher than the prominently hydrogen Jovian atmosphere, would it be of sufficient mass to initiate fusion anyway? Would a body of water so vast even be possible? It would certainly be under enough pressure to form metallic hydrogen, but since the smallest Red Dwarf discovered was barely the volume of Saturn but a mass high enough to sustain fusion, would you end up igniting the water you put together for Earth to float in? :cat:

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I think Jupiter would swallow Earth easily, the heat caused by the collision would turn our atmosphere into a brief hydrogen/oxygen explosion, shortly thereafter all deep sea life would die from the increasing pressure (the ocean surface is boiling hot), there would be constant earthquakes as Jupiter's gravity stretches out our planet before it finally slams into the Jovian ocean of helium, beyond that is anyone's guess.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Bwahaha, looks like the banned - sinny and themanbeyond - are joining their ranks against us. We must put forward a strong face for fear the enemy might take advantage of our discord. I fear the war will be civil.

If we are set to lose this war, I axe only that our complex foes use various frootily flavoured condoms when they rape me.

Strawberry pls :ahh:

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Bwahaha, looks like the banned - sinny and themanbeyond - are joining their ranks against us.

It sounds more like INTPComplex is simply INTPForum's afterlife AKA Hell.

Before this degenerates into flaming and trolling might I suggest we decide the outcome of this conflict by a contest of wit, charisma and wisdom, in short I propose a debate.

The topic should be something stupid that nobody cares about, a question with no right or wrong answer, something like "Which is better Star Trek or Star Wars?"

Contenders from each side put their names forward, the host of each forum picks three people for their team, somehow we decide who goes first, each person gets to make one post (taking turns) and the winning team is judged by voting on who was funniest, who was most convincing and whose answer was the most INTP, one point for each category.

You are such a starry-eyed idealist.

The rest of us fight so that your children might live to make jokes in a funnier world.

What Mister Gopher means to say is that INTPForum is locked and loaded with fire, fury, and the powerful mystique of farfegnugen to take down any echoes of the thoughts of Little Rocket Man. Their site has disrespected our site greatly and said many things that are horrific, and with them, they're not getting away with it! They got away with it for a long time, between them and their inbred family, and they're not getting away with it here, it's a completely new ball game, our era of strategeric patience with the INTPComplex regime has failed, they're all bad dudes, and no one should have a problem with this because it's just called opening a demagogue, this is a 4 year wack job and we will have to get very tough-blatant threats as we negotiate like crazy to ....

.... uh, wait, sorry, guys. Wrong Twitter feed.

latest

Sistamaticlonal

Blueshirt
Local time
-->
In the third world country of South Louisiana

:waffe:

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight ... ooohhh, who brought doughnuts!

Rixus

Local time
-->

one of us... one of us...

Unfortunately not - I have no desire to risk contacting such an irritating skin condition - I don't think that would help anybody. I stay clear of your kingdom and only repel invading forces from our shores.

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Today 4:32 AM
-->
I hope this wasn't triggered by that guy who made a fuss about my avatar over there. It's surprising what some people consider nsfw.

We have had agents there for a while now.

Procinogen

Devil's Advocate
Local time
-->
mk

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:32 AM
-->
Hado, do you want me to play for your team or theirs?

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You are such a starry-eyed idealist.

The rest of us fight so that your children might live to make jokes in a funnier world.
So we're just going to sling shit and holler at them like a bunch of apes?
Not interested.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 11:32 AM
-->
Not interested.

Is there supposed to be a problem in there somewhere?

*flings constipated shit that was stuck in there way too long and needed to be dealt with anyway*

Rook

enter text
Local time
-->
hey hey guys (is guys gender fucking neutral?) surely we are all guys in thy eyes of god well the poster above me with non surnamitic double worded name has 666 ((ok edit tyd not Minu but creepin deaf so yeh)( also spellcheckzfo rook(() posts that means that we are all jut fucking configurations of atoms waiting to reconfigure radically, trying to prevent it but knowing....

welll fuck if you want a tribal war go fer it
every time i encounter this shit I think of chimp docky wocky chimps go to war why? well evolution an instincts an resources n stuff

sooooooooooooo erath in 50 years? who knows my brain might be there but ima ruininit cos what else be there for a brain pirate tah do?

fuck intp complex just co instintc sn stuff they are human differently than we humans so.... war blood guts? yes no make believe Jesus has gone virtual Cult of the Photon: How 21st century shall be seen mothaexpulsions.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Not interested.

What if I said it was an opportunity to reinvent the Poo Cannon (TM)?

You gotta dream, baby. Surely a transhumanmechanoid such as yourself can improve the velocity of certain inelegant biological functions for a myriad of useful purposes.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
You joined here first and have more activity here, you're required to be on our team.

Yeah, but I like the way the forum functions better over there. Besides, as soon as there is a winner, its not like the rest of teh people from that forum aren't going to integrate to the winners.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
where is cheesumpuffs when you need him???

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
You have the freedom to choose INTPf :evil:

Haim

Worlds creator
Local time
Today 1:32 PM
-->
You can play for whichever team you wish.

INTP Complex = team free will :cool:

:D
So you have a mob there choosing what to do, for themselves, well I am sure that will turn out great 0.0, this must be stopped!
Wait while I bring my shield... wait I have to buy one, screw this I am at home.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 6:32 PM
-->
Top Bottom