• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Do you think my art represents the mbti types well enough?

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
Today 12:50 PM
-->
Since there aren't that many users viewing in the Visual Art forum, I'd like to ask the users in another forum.
The art is in an album up on my profile, but what do you think? Does it represent the mbti types INTP, INFJ, and INFP well?

Nebulous

Local time
Today 12:50 AM
-->
I think the INTP and INFP ones are perfect.
I don't know INFJs well enough to be able to determine whether or not it fits though

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
-->
I think the INTP and INFP ones are perfect.
I don't know INFJs well enough to be able to determine whether or not it fits though

Hehe :) glad you like them!
I actually know 3 INFJ people (two are my friends, the other is my teacher), and the INFJ design is heavily based on one of them, but has the personality of all three of them mixed together.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 3:50 PM
-->
Are you going to do male and female versions of each?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
I believe they were without gender.

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
-->
Are you going to do male and female versions of each?

Probably not all of them, but definitely the INTP one.
About their gender:
They're actually genderless, but in their human-like forms they will resemble the majority of their type's gender (example: majority of INTPs are male, so I drew the human-like form as male-ish).

They can switch genders at will simply by changing their programming and voice, but their alternate gender forms are not too different from the original gender form. So yeah, there are male and female versions, but I probably won't draw all of them (that's around 48 different designs).

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
They're great. I was skeptical of the first INTP drawing, but the recent sketches were much better.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
Probably not all of them, but definitely the INTP one.
About their gender:
They're actually genderless, but in their human-like forms they will resemble the majority of their type's gender (example: majority of INTPs are male, so I drew the human-like form as male-ish).

They can switch genders at will simply by changing their programming and voice, but their alternate gender forms are not too different from the original gender form. So yeah, there are male and female versions, but I probably won't draw all of them (that's around 48 different designs).

How advanced have you gone with that? For example if a type is 59-41 on each gender will they be more androgynous than say 75-25. :)

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 5:50 AM
-->
No, not getting it. I can barely read your handwriting. I can tell there is the word "emotion" on the INFP one, which would be accurate i guess. Is wearing formal clothing your idea of INTP?

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
Is wearing formal clothing your idea of INTP?

She said they each get one formal outfit and one casual outfit. I agree that the formal INTP looks off, but the other sketches look better.

EDIT: Where's the INFP? I'm having trouble finding that sketch.

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
-->
She said they each get one formal outfit and one casual outfit. I agree that the formal INTP looks off, but the other sketches look better.

EDIT: Where's the INFP? I'm having trouble finding that sketch.

INFP looks a lot like INTP (but notoriously wears cat sweaters). She is based on my INFP sister actually.

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
-->
How advanced have you gone with that? For example if a type is 59-41 on each gender will they be more androgynous than say 75-25. :)

I'm not really going to bother too much with their gender and just draw their "initial" gender and I'll draw the alternate gender when I have the mood and time.
Their gender population percentages might have an impact with their sexuality, maybe.

marceedoodles

Drawing n' Doodling
Local time
-->
No, not getting it. I can barely read your handwriting. I can tell there is the word "emotion" on the INFP one, which would be accurate i guess. Is wearing formal clothing your idea of INTP?

I get that a lot about my handwriting, ha ha. My teachers sometimes can't read them XD
The one on the INFP page says "eyes react along with emotions", so her eye(s) will be more reactive to emotions than INTP (ex: pupils changing shape to match her mood).
About the formal clothing, all robots will have formal and casual designs so I can draw them in different situations better.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 5:50 AM
-->
I get that a lot about my handwriting, ha ha. My teachers sometimes can't read them XD
The one on the INFP page says "eyes react along with emotions", so her eye(s) will be more reactive to emotions than INTP (ex: pupils changing shape to match her mood).
About the formal clothing, all robots will have formal and casual designs so I can draw them in different situations better.

So these characters will be parts of a game or something?

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 4:50 AM
-->
You have a good art-style for web-comics (assuming its a web-comics project), its the kind of style I find pleasant to read in that medium.

Your INFP reminds me of Megatokyo :p (dear God, has it really been a decade since I read that...)

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
Where's the INFP? I'm a bit lost, is she in the same thread as INTP and INFJ?

Top Bottom