• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Does anyone here particularly dislike me ?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 10:28 AM
-->
Title + the list of things you find undesirable about me, my predilections and cognitions. Be as blunt as possible but try to avoid any kind of weird bias.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:58 PM
-->
Your intelligence makes you disdain people because of the realization how much people mess with you. You recognize is more so than others and have resentment people just cannot have a neutral stance and consider things open-minded instead of fight and troll you. You said once I was likely trolling you because my general intelligence was 130 but you do not realize my Full-Scale IQ is 113. Also, I said g was the main hub and the sub hubs were damaged in me but not in you. This is why your FSIQ is 130.

Bellow is information you could probably use to better help me know what you mean by the one way hash function. I simply know my ideas are right. My worlds are what I use to try and tell people this and elaborate for them to comprehend.

ISFP
Introverted Feeling - Deep personal meaning.
Extraverted Sensing - Aesthetic value and appreciation.
Introverted Intuition - Answers come out of you naturally as what just feels right.
Extraverted Thinking - Empirically verifiable reality.

ESFJ
Extraverted Feeling - Devoted communal living.
Introverted Sensing - Impressionistic interpretation.
Extraverted Intuition - A branching of ideas as potential within things seen in the world.
Introverted Thinking - Mental musings in the head, proficiently organizing thoughts in the head.

What I said to manipulator.

A new discovery.
Basic Life Reality and action planning is asymmetrical.
Therefore the map of reality must update asymmetrically and planning must involve an asymmetrical process in branching brain cell wires. (Feedback and loops involved)

What I said on a blog.

Learned new concepts.
Symmetry and Asymmetry important to creativity.

If wires in brain use path navigation to map reality to change reality.

Then storing the map and updating it is an asymmetrical branching of wires.

Reality is crazy complex. It is not symmetrical at all. We must navigate it.

Great ship navigators have a pirate map. The map in our head make us smart.

Loops are still important, they are just asymmetrical and use feedback.

I was correct that intelligence is the information entropy of a system.

Taking a puzzle with 10 parts apart requires a spatial map of ordered steps.

But taking it apart is still a process of asymmetry pattern mapping in the mind creating information entropy.

It is just that quant and quality intelligence both are the same asymmetrical process in every part of the brain.

My working memory sucks. I cannot solve problems in my head. So wat I do is stare at the problem. Let my perception see a solution. Then put it on paper. I cannot manipulate the parts into a solution in my head, I perceive a solution.

IQ 170 can take 126 parts and manipulate them in their head.

I can perceive the solution to a problem with 23 parts. nothing held in my head.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:28 PM
-->
I find you a bit cringey when you're acting insecure, particularly when you talk intelligence. This is a trait you share with AK and QT, who are long time members and have posted this sort of stuff a lot, so I'm a little primed to be triggered by it.

You seem to simultaneously have a very high and very low opinion of yourself, and I see you as seeking affirmation to shore up dissonance.

I don't really hold it against you, I just see it as something that holds you back socially that is a little off-putting. A lot of people do this sort of thing, but yours sticks out as a bit more pronounced.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The insecurity comes first and the reasons for them is confabulated latter. I thought everything in life was meaningless, what I did was worthless, I had no purpose in life, no one was there for me, I was alone, could not talk to anyone. 8 years I began to get real scientific data to work with to understand my brain. To explain some problems and so I did research the best I could. I understand much better. I have a greater theoretical basis for creating A.I. and theory is the most important part. I know there are cognitive differences in what people can do in their head. Ghost in the Shell the 1995 movie was animated and story created by people that had certain abilities and philosophical knowledge. Even though I know it was a group project, I feel limited by seeing it, what I cannot do. I have Projects I want to do I do not have the opportunity to do currently. Some people would not care and do "what every" but my Existential Crisis makes me unhappy with that. So I do research that does not strain my mental capacity because many things I would do I don't, do to the limited mental effort I have. I cannot design A.I. in my head like some people can. I make progress but when I am unable to do anything, to think of anything I can do to make progress I become so depressed. I want to solve problems to make and be creative but then nothing happens in my head, I don't know what to do. After hundreds even thousands of times this happening I feel insecure about my intelligence. But I am understanding how intelligence works. Figuring out how mental blocks work. Why I cannot internally generate in my head and why its empty.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 12:58 PM
-->
Dont worry I hate people equally ;)

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 12:58 PM
-->
I find you a bit cringey when you're acting insecure, particularly when you talk intelligence. This is a trait you share with AK and QT, who are long time members and have posted this sort of stuff a lot, so I'm a little primed to be triggered by it.

You seem to simultaneously have a very high and very low opinion of yourself, and I see you as seeking affirmation to shore up dissonance.

I don't really hold it against you, I just see it as something that holds you back socially that is a little off-putting. A lot of people do this sort of thing, but yours sticks out as a bit more pronounced.

Yeah.

I think everybody, not just here, is insecure. I think what is triggering are peope who dont do anything to mitigate it.

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
-->
I've faced too much isolation in childhood but thankfully I have had best friends throughout my life due to my propensity to rope in people who are similar to me. I've always been insecure about my intelligence partly due to the education system and partly due to my own intellectual endeavours. Like IQ testing is simply not my cup of tea. My shrink places similar assertions like AK does but I turned down taking an IQ test 3 times.
I'm not exactly insecure per se but simply make the boundary amorphous makes it easier for me to not limit myself to the things that a typical xxxIQ person would do.
Also people around me generally perceive me as perpetually paranoid for some reason I don't understand. I have a database in my mind which stores everything regarding a person I'm close to. Not to mention the list of weaknesses accoupled with the methods of exploitations I can employ. I simply don't feel that I've my back against the wall. Appreciation makes me feel better, momentarily and then I start doubting it's veracity. It's not a good feeling to be aware of every feeling you face and then knowing the cause behind it never be in the moment entirely.
I've been a source of aplomb for the people who have stayed with me. Most of them who suffered from low self esteem transmogrified into people with poise and awareness. Look, I'm not bickering about my life because I'm somehow, embarrassingly, comfortable with it but I do want to get out of it. There is not one day where I don't have to lie or manipulate anyone and not one moment when I feel like killing someone on this planet. If not for my obsessions, I would have been in a rehab due to my habit of taking stuff which reduces my anxiety or sharpens my mind. Thankfully I didn't get addicted to benzo or cigs due to the constant new stream of knowledge which comes in. Spotting patterns, making fun of people, living in misery is actually keeping me alive

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
-->
Bellow is information you could probably use to better help me know what you mean by the one way hash function. I simply know my ideas are right. My worlds are what I use to try and tell people this and elaborate for them to comprehend.

ISFP
Introverted Feeling - Deep personal meaning.
Extraverted Sensing - Aesthetic value and appreciation.
Introverted Intuition - Answers come out of you naturally as what just feels right.
Extraverted Thinking - Empirically verifiable reality.

ESFJ
Extraverted Feeling - Devoted communal living.
Introverted Sensing - Impressionistic interpretation.
Extraverted Intuition - A branching of ideas as potential within things seen in the world.
Introverted Thinking - Mental musings in the head, proficiently organizing thoughts in the head.

What I said to manipulator.

What I said on a blog.
[/quote]

It's amazing how our cognitions converge with the similar mode of thinking.
I like to have the patterns harmonious in everything I process. If it's not, I develop severe intolerance which fucks my mood up. My friends and family find it disturbing when I abruptly start laughing like a maniac at colours, prototiles on clothes or something simply out of patterns. Mind you, my version of slapstick comedy extends to colors and patterns as well. I remember laughing my ass out for a total of 2 minutes at one of my college professors who dress I found 'satanic' particularly due to the pattern on it. It was basically the netherland texture from Minecraft. I can keep spotting such weird associations. Every human is tolerance to discrepancies in patterns but in my case, I either find it funny or it fucks my head. Another example, Instead of prepping for law, I was tuning my MATE de on Arch Linux for 2 hours because I didn't like it's GUI. It went on for 3 days until I finally set it the way I wanted it to seem. Even on the guitar, I've obsessions with some notes. The note which I abuse a lot is the 12th note on the B string. I simply cannot play any improv solo without legato-ing it and then pulling off a simultaneous bend with the G string. There are some times when I spam my friends my own version of Yo mama jokes which are usually based on Obesity (no offence to anyone here) and stylistic trait
Of the person I mean to make a laughing stock. Sometimes, I simply abuse picart and morph my friends pics. Sometimes simply psychologically messing with everyone for fun Somehow I seem charming and funny acc to the people I entertain with my musings.
After months of weirdass diagnoses ranging from major depression to schizo to bipolar, my shrink nailed the coffin after I told her that I can laugh at colours and prototiles as well. So my official diagnosis is LFT+Depression+Anxiety+Overprocessing

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:58 PM
-->
Yes

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
My shrink places similar assertions like AK does but I turned down taking an IQ test 3 times.

Similar?
My whole assumption was from when you began talking about this subject (IQ) and my poor memory assumed you mentioned you took a test and has a number and as you also mention Kant and Cryptography computing and I mentioned the E8 crystal and my take on these tests? If you took not test and mentioned no number your received from it to us on this the forum I have a poor memory but you were talking about the subject.

Or assertions on people generally because of IQ?
I am simply trying to see how things work.
I don't place false limits on anyone.
But people just think they can dismiss what they don't understand.
And my position is that is just as bad as placing false limits.

A new post popped up.
I will read your post.

Last edited:

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 3:58 PM
-->
I don’t peculiarly dislike you, but I do think you’re a typical young narcissist in need of some humbling life experience.

Also everything Hado said.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:58 AM
-->
you have a high need for social validation and you're trying to use intelligence as a way to garner it

you'll eventually find that no one gives a flying fuck about intelligence, and that social validation only comes after losing your ego

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 12:58 AM
-->
Yeah. What everyone else said + note the fact you wrote two unsolicited lengthy posts in this thread that's supposed to be about us telling you what we think (by your request), where you talk about yourself in a lot of random ways in an attempt to validate yourself and feel understood, etc. It's the "please affirm me and know all this stuff aboutme" kind of approach.

that's not a criticism per se, just some specific items to underscore what's being said.

But it's something some of us have done as well in the past. It takes some time to work out.

Dont worry I hate people equally ;)

Yeah you are generous and fair that way.

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 5:58 AM
-->
1. you are using lots of big words and scans more like an enthusiastic wiki copy than a human.
2. you killed gps guy
3. it seems like u find particularly difficult to even consider that you can be wrong about something.
4. you believe that you are interesting when it's me who's interesting and you should be interested.
5. i see all my bad traits in you. i hope and hope it's you who took them away but in the end, damn I still have them
giant-chupa-chups-lollipop.jpg

i lollie u

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 4:58 AM
-->
You seem to be narrowly focused on 'intelligence' to your own detriment. Too much mental activity that keeps you 'in your head' by necessity separates you from others, your emotions, your body to a certain extent. It's a one-dimensional perspective on life that tunnels your capacity to build bridges outside it apart from exceptional 'sanctuaries' like here or academia.

Consequently, the more your inner world develops 'in your head' apart from other's feedback, the more idiosyncratic and unrelatable you become. Your loneliness becomes self-perpetuated and as a result there's an extent to which you actively participate in your own suffering.

You seem to pride yourself on your cultivation of your difference which alienates (hurts) you. Probably as you feel hurt by others and it's easier to justify it in terms of your 'superior' traits like 'intelligence' that you cultivate one-sidedly to separate from those you feel hurt/rejected by. I think what I'm describing is a pattern I've seen in a lot of forumers, including myself, just seems to be strong in you.

Taking an active interest in other people for their own sake is a deep medicine.

Last edited:

Gudoldrama

Local time
Today 5:58 AM
-->
i have no idea of who you are but if you are the type of person that complains about the graphics of RDR 2 then i'm all against you. Sometimes i wish all the magnificent people in the world delivering joy and fun would stop doing it so those big open mouths don't have anything to talk about and get rotten and putrid in their own mediocrity.

Top Bottom