• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Excuse me?

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Tomorrow 7:00 AM
-->
Well, since you've decided now to track me down on okcupid and make a fake profile just to talk to me I guess I'll make a brief comeback.

Yes members of this trollfest of a forum sent me crazy.
Yes my first girlfriend broke up with me.
Yes I dropped out of university.
Yes I was hospitalised for psychosis.
Yes this psychosis involved bizarre conspiratory delusions that extend to most people I've ever known.
Yes I was cutting myself and doing various dangerous things.

I also flipped out on my friend and said weird shit to family, cops and other friends.

Anything else anyone wants to know or does that cover it?

Soulless fucking creeps.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Tomorrow 7:00 AM
-->
I can probably put you in contact with several people who have survived stalking and such if you want.

Although this is probably what they want. So if you want to leave it all behind you can create an entirely new online profile completely separate from your last one and I doubt anybody can bother you.

catatonic

Banned
Local time
Tomorrow 4:00 AM
-->
Eh?
There are members here..trolling on you?

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Tomorrow 4:00 AM
-->
I was hoping for a "I am back!" post, but I'll work with this.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
Today 5:00 PM
-->
Well, since you've decided now to track me down on okcupid and make a fake profile just to talk to me I guess I'll make a brief comeback.

Yes members of this trollfest of a forum sent me crazy.
Yes my first girlfriend broke up with me.
Yes I dropped out of university.
Yes I was hospitalised for psychosis.
Yes this psychosis involved bizarre conspiratory delusions that extend to most people I've ever known.
Yes I was cutting myself and doing various dangerous things.

I also flipped out on my friend and said weird shit to family, cops and other friends.

Anything else anyone wants to know or does that cover it?

Soulless fucking creeps.

Ouch.

-Duxwing

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 10:00 PM
-->
Oh bitch please! And you think this makes your life hard or anything. Well fuck you then, don't be attention whoring... :mad:

Do you love me? :o

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 9:00 AM
-->
I'm tracing your I.P address this very moment..... Any minute I'll have all your details and be informing my handler at the C.I.A to put eyes on you. Oh, and tinfoil hats don't actually work. They just amplify your brainwaves making it easier to read your thoughts with our saellites. We see everything. World domination is at hand.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 2:00 PM
-->
I'm tracing your I.P address this very moment..... Any minute I'll have all your details and be informing my handler at the C.I.A to put eyes on you. Oh, and tinfoil hats don't actually work. They just amplify your brainwaves making it easier to read your thoughts with our saellites. We see everything. World domination is at hand.

KF7aQ.gif

Top Bottom