• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

FIRE AND FURY

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 5:36 AM
-->
Anyone reading it ? What do you think ? I've decided to stupidly believe it all without questioning.

Well, not really. I take it to be a subjective interpretation of a perceptive sly manipulative journalist hanging around. Like a lot of news. It all fits rather well though hey?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:36 AM
-->
Anyone reading it ? What do you think ? I've decided to stupidly believe it all without questioning.

Well, not really. I take it to be a subjective interpretation of a perceptive sly manipulative journalist hanging around. Like a lot of news. It all fits rather well though hey?

I ordered it and it showed up yesterday.

But I'm so damned lazy when it comes to reading nowadays.

Basically, yeah, I consider it the "guy sitting on the sofa in the corner of the hubbub of the White House office space," eavesdropping on everything he hears and talking to targeted individuals to flesh things out. SO it's going to be unfiltered data. He's quoting opinions and unprocessed comments by everyone around him. So take it in that vein.

I do have to say, even if a particular detail cannot be proven to be true (although he claims to have recorded interviews backing up some of the comments), is any of it SURPRISING? That's the damning part. It's all pretty much what one would expect, it's not something off the wall.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Haa I couldn't wait I downloaded it as soon as it dropped.

I agree it just correlates too well with stuff to feel made up or whatever. It relays the 'truth' of gossip, which can only give you an accurate snapshot of the atmosphere in the white house. It has this effect on you though, which the author keeps repeating you know, "the emperor has no clothes" effect, and it's exactly that. Because you sort of think, seeing as Trump is president and stuff, that he must have some intelligence somehow, like all the outrage is just to distract and keep entertained, even though when you listen to a speech you can hear that he can't seem to string thoughts together, or that his twitter is clearly spontaneous bragging or insults with NO foresight or consideration for the effects it will have. And the books somehow puts everything into place. You just think "oh for god's sake of COURSE he's like that." I mean how retarded do you have to be to try and censor the book and call yourself publicly a "very stable genius" ????

Same goes for Ivanka Trump, she's exactly what I expected. Steve Bannon as well, he's the most three dimensional character in the book actually. As far as I can see he's the brains. Trump is almost just like some kind of creature XD.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:36 AM
-->
Haa I couldn't wait I downloaded it as soon as it dropped.

I agree it just correlates too well with stuff to feel made up or whatever. It relays the 'truth' of gossip, which can only give you an accurate snapshot of the atmosphere in the white house. It has this effect on you though, which the author keeps repeating you know, "the emperor has no clothes" effect, and it's exactly that. Because you sort of think, seeing as Trump is president and stuff, that he must have some intelligence somehow, like all the outrage is just to distract and keep entertained, even though when you listen to a speech you can hear that he can't seem to string thoughts together, or that his twitter is clearly spontaneous bragging or insults with NO foresight or consideration for the effects it will have. And the books somehow puts everything into place. You just think "oh for god's sake of COURSE he's like that." I mean how retarded do you have to be to try and censor the book and call yourself publicly a "very stable genius" ????

Same goes for Ivanka Trump, she's exactly what I expected. Steve Bannon as well, he's the most three dimensional character in the book actually. As far as I can see he's the brains. Trump is almost just like some kind of creature XD.

Can't find the URL right now, but read this article earlier today about how all the chaos in the White House allowed Wolfe the space to collect all this information. Apparently it was a disorganized clusterfuck, and no one was clear on what they could say to Wolfe or not; I saw the names of all the important White House folks (even including Hope wassername), and no one really was aware or concerned he might publish negative things about Trump.

Apparently once Kerry came in in August, that's when Wolfe got kicked out. Which makes sense as well, Kerry runs a tight ship and he would have procedures/rules in place.

It's just kind of hilarious. They were so incompetent, they let this guy hang out in a vulnerable area 17 times at least pretty much on his own volition, and a lot of them would tell him things / answer his questions and informally tell others it was okay to talk to him "as long as they said only positive stuff." I mean, seriously? They deserve this book.

elemenop

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I've got a feeling that it'll somehow feed Trump's cult of personality. no such thing as bad press for the guy.

covfefe all over again, ya know?

I'm tired of hearing about him anyway, it's almost as bad as Game of Thrones clickbait at this point.

Top Bottom