• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Forum Mafia Game #1

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 4:50 AM
-->
Can we have an official vote count please.

Time to get the lurkers moving. Well, not that I can enforce that.

Move your fucking lazy arses, nigh!

Nebulous

Local time
Today 12:50 AM
-->
Mafia: Hado
Maybe Mafia: the lurkers.
?: Zerkalo, Rumi
Probably town: Puffy, Sinny
Definitely town: Nebulous

This is just off the top of my head it's probably not accurate

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Nebulous, Me, Zerk, Sinny, Ruminator voted Hadoblado.

I guess we shouldn't post anymore until QT counts.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Post #284:

I am town. Why would it confirm that Cheesums is almost definitely mafia? I don't exactly follow the reasoning in that. He does seem sorta suspicious though.

I could see ruminators as the cop, like zerkalo said earlier. I don't want to kill the cop. Maybe the reason ruminator said she'd wait till after night one to post is because she was sorta telling us that she's the cop. The cop can ask at night, right? So she'd get some info and then use it but she's trying to not explicitly state that she's the cop so she isn't targeted by the mafia.

Well you're not gonna get a successful scum lynch by killing me. You might get a scum implication but idk exactly how that would play out. If you guys think it's worth it.. I mean I don't want to sacrifice myself because it'd be fun to stay in the game, but I can't do much to stop a lynch against me :(
I'm trying to mentally and emotionally prepare myself for death rn

I think Hado is mafia, as I stated before somewhere, but I don't want to lynch them today.

and here's Hado's reply.
Neb, don't concern yourself with who the cop is. Again, that's who a mafia is looking for, not a town. You need to trust that your blue role won't be so incompetent as to come last place in a 12 player race in which multiple participants are most like that snubby bitch group that weren't really the popular kids in highschool but ingrouped so hard they were able to establish certain norms such as walking during cross country.
??? Such a strange response

Also, people need to stop this shit. Don't get me wrong accuse away if you think I'm scum and have [like a single fucking] reason for doing so. But when you do. Umm.. Fucking reasoning. Nobody gives a fuck about your unarticulatable feels. Tell me why I'm a very bad man damn it!

Because seriously. Everyone's pointing their middle finger instead of their index. It makes us all look low SES tbh. Tell me why you hate me. Any ignorant college campus hippy can hate the man. Explicitly state why it's worth it for others to also hate the man.

Speaking of hating the man. Sinny, I want to clear you, but I need information so could you please fucking show up already. I mean seriously... Just fucking. Exist. In the game preferably. And answer my questions please. I need more of you in my lyfe.

Also why'd ya think Hado wanted Sinny in the game so badly?

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Nebulous, Me, Zerk, Sinny, Ruminator voted Hadoblado.

I guess we shouldn't post anymore until QT counts.

Crap whoops

•X•

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Yesterday 11:50 PM
-->
Official Vote Count:

1. Hadoblado - 5, Sinny91, ruminator, Nebulous, Puffy, zerkalo
2. Nebulous - 0
3. Happy - 0
4. Zerkalo - 0
5. ruminator - 0
6. redbaron - 0
7. Puffy - 1, zerkalo
8. Rook Vanilla Townie
9. Helvete Vanilla Townie
10. Cheeseumpuffs Vanilla Townie
11. Sinny91 - 0
12. EyeSeeCold - 0
13. Artsu Tharaz - 0

Hadoblado HAS BEEN LYNCHED! HE WAS:

TOWN COP

CONGRATULATIONS MAFIA, YOU WIN WITH 50% OF THE POPULATION BEING MAFIA.

MAFIA WAS ZERKALO, PUFFY AND ARTSU THARAZ

STAND BY WHILE I GET ALL THE LINKS TO THE QT's

FEEL FREE TO DISCUS THE GAME HERE IN THIS THREAD.

VOTE HADO

vote Hadoblado

Actually, fuck, unvote Hadoblado

vote Hado

vote Hadoblado

vote Hadoblado

Vote hado

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Haha. Well played.

Hado.. Dafuq man. You suck.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Welp. :rip:

Well played Mafia
Well played

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Puffy and neb, just what is your agenda you 2?
Puffy why the Unvote and neb why the talk if you didn't vote?
Can you guys stop playing around and vote for whoever your real target is? Do it Right now. i want to know where you're getting at
im free now and next time I'm free, votes might already be locked or sth so vote now

THIS POST RUBBED ME THE WRONG WAY UGH
I should have said something

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Major lesson learned from game: trust ur gut some more.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:50 PM
-->
Hado: I am now eternally pissed off at you for stopping my tunnel on Zerkalo in Day 2 and convincing me of ESC's guilt.

Also Sinny we would have lynched Puffy if you voted with us. He was 1 vote away on Day 2. Good job tunneling town cop as mafia, LOL.

No hard feels though, was everyone's first day.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Hado: I am now eternally pissed off at you for stopping my tunnel on Zerkalo in Day 2 and convincing me of ESC's guilt.

Also Sinny we could have lynched Puffy if you voted with us. Good job tunneling town cop as mafia, LOL.

Listen, not my fault that you two go on SHADY as fuck.

The idea is to convince us that your town... I succeeded in that, yous did not.

I thought Zerk played well.

Neb... Same as I say to RB and Hado.

Puffy.. Had a 'feeling' about you the whole time.

Artsu, I would of still held you suspect had we of passed the round.. I thought you were either not giving a shit about the game as a Townie or mafia laying low.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
HADO WAS THE COP??

(I was dead certain it was Happy. Fuck.)

Regardless of who won, I do want to :kinggrin: to Hadoblado. He easily has my vote for man of the match, and had me shitting myself for the entirety of the game.

And I do want to say sorry to anyone who was upset by anything I posted, there was never a point in the game where I was genuinely annoyed with anyone. I hope you understand that deception comes with the role.

Good game.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Hado's going to be overjoyed when he wakes up and checks the thread

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 9:50 PM
-->
edit:
So what I take from this is that newbies tend to play it straight, and the most active people are not necessarily suspicious. I never really suspected Puffy and zerk at the same time but I guess that's why I didn't want to vote for either of you, you guys were too good dodging the heat and being ambiguous.

4ysvmo2.gif

Nebulous

Local time
-->
^ pic won't load.

Also sorry ESC.
Your avatar made you seem scummy.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Yeah, Hado did great tbh. He was cop and he convinced me that he was mafia very early and had me convinced. I really can't blame him. I'm guessing he knew Puffy was mafia via his night read.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Shit. That was my theory, and the reason I shifted suspicion to Puffy from RB...

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->
QT let us in on the fact that the cop had secured a correct read on the first night, so going into this day I was pretty sure the only way town pulls out a win is if the cop claims today. Shame the vote rushed ahead before Hado could wake up.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Yeah, Hado did great tbh. He was cop and he convinced me that he was mafia very early and had me convinced. I really can't blame him. I'm guessing he knew Puffy was mafia via his night read.

You thought hado was mafia? Interesting.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Hado basically won this game for the mafia.

Yes.

But I don't understand the purpose of this, is he a bent cop?

Zerk gets my man of match.

She kept her self at medium or lower levels of my suspicion whilst I attempted to work with her.

Puffy was always at arms length from me, he rarely interacted with me. That didn't go unnoticed.

Artsu.. Won the game by hiding. Cunning yes, but cowardly too, like voldemort.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->

I don't see what he could have done really. It's not his fault that 3 townspeople overreact to a Day 1 mislynching and start tunneling him.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
@Rook, I want to take this time to apologize to you for modkilling you. I should have given you another chance. I had no idea it would be so hard not to edit your posts :/ I hope you consider playing again sometime.

Local time
-->
if you guys(RB and hado) are really townies(i do have a hunch atleast one of you is townie bc you're doing such a intentionally shit job so far :P, i dont think mafia would gamble so much), then you're digging your own graves guys
the spotlight is doing you a disservice imo.
when i said you guys did a shit job, i was talking about garnering other townies' trust
Being the angel that I am, I even gave you friendly advice throughout the thread but you wouldn't listen

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
@Sinny91, I want to thank you for staying in the game. IMO it would have been very unsportsman like to quit just because things weren't going you way so thanks for sticking in there.

Local time
-->
Yeah you guys made a baseless assumption that it's either me or puffy and not both, that helped

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Well, gg. I'm going to work. Bye.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Anyone is now free to post in this thread, be it the dead or spectators alike.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Hado's first paragraph in his QT:

"Inb4 the notion that I'm a far, far better player than I really am gets cemented in everyone heads (both in game and in specs QT), and I get pinned down as mafia master mind leading the town to their doom."

:D

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I don't see what he could have done really. It's not his fault that 3 townspeople overreact to a Day 1 mislynching and start tunneling him.

Well it wasn't just that:

QUOTING HADO
I'm not optimistic about my chances of survival, I'm kinda wishing I'd rolled vanilla townie. On top of the prediction thing, I'm thinking I might try and scum myself up just a little bit to make myself a less obvious NK.

Fuck me, I'd have preferred Ruminator as the cop.
No wonder Town had the disadvantage, we might as well of had 4 Mafia operating, 5 including yourself (Baron)

As I say, the aim of Towns people is to convince people that they are Town.

So I think I muddied up the waters enough to maybe not get NKed. It probably wasn't required to actually get drunk to do it, but that was fun anyway. The natural inclination of the town to be suspicious of me kind of works in my favour here, because while I believe I'm above suspicion, and I'm really forthright about that, it's not actually a social reality. Many people suspect me, and the backlash I get from being so upfront has made it perhaps look to the untrained eye like I'm not in control.

Cheeseumpuffs flipping green also furthers that cause, because obviously me forcing a lynch on town looks bad. Not that I killed town on purpose.

Perhaps things are best left alone, Hado.

I'm having a fucking ball btw, even if people are all frustrating noobs and I'm mislynching like a madman

At this point, I'm pretty certain ESC is scum, and that feels goooood.

Shit cop.

I mean, it's unlikely to work, but I don't see much harm in trying it. And I'd be fucking smug if it did

I'm not actually certain about ruminator, Happy could very well be scum. I'm just trying to look over confident by proclaiming the game already over to throw ESC off and hopefully have him react to what he thinks is an exploitable mistake

The way I see it, voting for RB is a nothing vote that takes the emphasis of his scum buddy ESC.

Wow I really fucked up making sinny mad.

In my mind I was trying to prevent drama, then got dragged in kicking and screaming. Shit. There's no way she's ever going to stop unless I kill mafia

Thats what you get paid to do isn't it? Perhaps if you were doing your job correctly...

If I leave it a while things will die down hopefully. Sinny will never forget, but I think people realise just how personally she's taken this. It's like treading on an ants nest! Sinny when you read this bb I'm sorry!

I actually wasn't mad. Frustrated yes. But my emotions are superficial.

What is making me mad, is your constant proclamations of knowing my emotions.

She say she gone to bed but the green light say she still here wanting a fight.

I was sleeping, you fucking fanny.

Well this has deflated my ego some XD

I'm worried about people coming in and voting me and then me being unable to respond. It'd only take one of the disengaged a moment's thoughtlessness. The scum could, but I don't think they will be that bold. Maybe once Sinny's really sleeping I could persuade Ruminator off me?

If only aye!

Goddamit Sinny I hope that when this game is over you reconsider your approach to understanding the world.

Erm, no. I succeeded in my task. Convince Town I'm town.

YOU SUCK AS A COP. You might as well have been playing mafia, for all the good you did.

Me and Eye's could have a whole Towny alliance going on were it not for YOU.

Typical pig.

But assuming you're not, this whole game stands as a demonstration to how you systematically reinforce your own beliefs

A BIG FAT FUCK YOU!

My 3 BELIEFS were such:

EYE's is TOWN
YOU WERE GETTING TOWN LYNCHED
REDBARON AIDED YOU

I was correct on all three counts. 

You won't be able to respectfully disagree

You are right, I have lost my respect for you, I now just disagree.

You will have just been wrong.

Which one of my three beliefs were wrong?

And if you trace the pattern of your reasoning and behaviour in this game, you will see why you can also be wrong IRL, while being as confident as you are now.

Where am I wrong in real life? No don't answer. I don't care for the opinions of people I don't respect.

You then systematically serve as the hand of ESC, just as I knew you would fall to the red agenda.

LOOL.

You're being used

Eyes can used me any time he wants ;)

And you won't have a way out of accepting that by the time you read this post.

Erm..

And if it can happen here, it can happen IRL with belief systems.

So, I was right about Eyes, now what say you?
Oh wait, wait.. No, I don't care xD.

For what it's worth, I don't even actually read you as town anymore. I'm not bothering to look back through filters etc. to fix my view because until I'm done with Puffy and ESC, you don't command enough power to do anything meaningful if you do happen to be scum. I simultaneously believe that you are red, and that I am biased against you because I'm angry at your stubborn lack of critical thinking.

YAWN.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Shit. That was my theory, and the reason I shifted suspicion to Puffy from RB...

In that same quote I wasn't sure if you were saying you suspected Hado of being cop, or whether you were the cop and had investigated hado. The latter was my theory anyway.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Well it wasn't just that:

QUOTING HADO

Fuck me, I'd have preferred Ruminator as the cop.
No wonder Town had the disadvantage, we might as well of ad 4 Mafia operating, 5 including your self.

As I as, the aim of Towns people is to convince people that they are Town.

Hado investigated Puffy as mafia day 1. Not too bad if you ask me. I think Hado played really well actually. People were conspiring against him that he was mafia and that is why he was lynched.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Yeah you guys made a baseless assumption that it's either me or puffy and not both, that helped

Not really. I threw out stuff like that because I wanted to bait the mafia into voting for another mafia, then catch them flopping on their vote last second. I tunneled both of you really damn hard at the start of Day 2, exposing what I thought were pretty damn strong reads that you were mafia.

Hado fucked me over though because he started saying that you looked to be quite townly upon review. At that point the only real reads I was certain of as being Town were Hado and Sinny.

Admittedly though, it was hard for me to convey that I have prior understanding of Hado and I know that he likes to play the, "evil dude in plain sight" game (probably why he likes Mafia in the first place) but at the same time I know he doesn't play gambits unless he thinks it's pretty necessary.

~

The thing is, people's accusations of me and Hado were basically that we're being, "too townly" and that we're both mafia colluding not just on Day 1, but like not even halfway through Day 1 and just playing this over-complicated and completely unnecessary gambit.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

@Hado you were damn good at cop but I think you went too far, you didn't adapt to either Sinny's or my strong suspicions, since we had two really strong camps RB/Hado vs Sinny/me that's what screwed us up. I think me Sinny and RB played it straight to the town's detriment.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
-->
"Cheese really wasn't enjoying himself at the end there, and then I punished him for it." - From Hado's QT

That actually was the most fun bit, for me.

It was actually interesting. My initial fucking around and bullshitting with the repeated voting/unvoting of happy and whatnot was only happening because I was bored and had no suspicions to point me in any direction.

Edit: I really did mean it when I said there were no hard feelings. A game's a game. I respect people who play it.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
It's probably a result of me having a lot of meta-information on who Hado is and how he thinks than other people, so my implicit trust looks suspicious when I just know what the dude is like. It doesn't mean I could read him correctly if he didn't want me to, but when he goes out of his way to make a pact like that, and the way in which he did it (which I picked up on straight away) made me trust he was town.

What I should have realised was that just because I'm more certain he's town than anybody else, doesn't mean I should be certain about all his reads.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

Since you were mafia you had no reason to stop the vote against Nebulous so why did you do it? You reneged both the Neb and Cheese vote so I thought that seemed consistent in a town way.

Puffy on the other hand had no chill and straight up referenced personal stuff to make it seem like I could trust him and to hide his role from the town.

I didn't think both could be true at the same time. mindfuck indeed.

Top Bottom