• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Greetings!

Gerti

Resident Librarian
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
Hey! I'm hailing from Southern Italy (Campania region), although I'm from Indiana. I'm working on my undergrad in Info. and Library Science, hoping to go on for an MLS to be a librarian.

I read a lot, but most of my time that would be spent doing so is spent studying for my college classes.

I listen to a wide range of music, but I love jazz (Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitzgerald, Dave Brubeck, Bill Chase) and rock. I hold a slightly irrational contempt for country (I don't like the stuff they sing about, and the fact that it's always in a major key really grates on my nerves), but I love bluegrass and (old) gospel music.

I travel a lot (just went to Switzerland with some friends over the weekend) and love anything culturally different. I also love different country's coffee shops, yarn stores (or wool shops, if you're British).

My biggest pet peeve is bad spelling, bad grammar, and online abbreviations. I do occasionally use abbreviations, but not often. However I usually do not correct people if I can help it.

I have grown up in a family with two NTJ parents, and two older NF sisters, which has been (and still is) interesting.

It is nice to find a place where I don't have to put exclamation marks at the end of my sentences when I'm introducing myself. I spend a lot of time on my online classes with a lot of SF women who use exclamation marks like most people use ketchup on steak.

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 5:35 AM
-->
Welcome. Italy sounds tempting in this season.

Claverhouse :phear:

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 6:35 PM
-->
Hi Gerti, I'm new here too.

Hope to read more from you.

Top Bottom