• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hello, everyone. I don't forum.

Rualani

You Silly Willy
Local time
Today 7:34 AM
-->
Hello INTP forum. I've lurked around a bit in the past (witnessed the whole pod'lair thingy). Kind of a terrible example to show which times I have lurked in the forums, but I promise that I have been more interested in the many conversations that have taken place here.

I welcome any questions to get acquainted and I am curious about how to forum. I'm mainly curious about creating an avatar as it seems that it is an important way to identify people.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 3:34 AM
-->
I'm mainly curious about creating an avatar as it seems that it is an important way to identify people.

You can Google images online to find something suitable.

If the picture is not avatar sized or not cropped as you wish, you can use Paint or the online Pixlr.com software to do cropping and resizing (plus some other alterations). The requirements: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 300 pixels or 29.3 KB (whichever is smaller)."

Save it as a JPG, GIF, or PNG, then just follow the avatar menus here to upload.

(of course, if you want to be annoying, you can just steal redbaron's avatar. :D )

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:34 AM
-->
Welcome aboard. Generally you should feel safe posting any damn thing you want. This is the place where most of us figure you've already gotten enough grief for being yourself.

Rualani

You Silly Willy
Local time
Today 7:34 AM
-->
Yay, we can be all new together, Zylinder! And House... that scratching sound your avatar makes haunts me to this day. Thanks for the assistance Jenny and I sure hope that this place is safe Editor.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 3:34 PM
-->
Welcome.

I don't know about having a good avatar but having good posts help people identify you better.

Top Bottom