• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hey =) Looking to learn about INTPs

LiquidAir

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:01 AM
-->
I would say I'm either INTJ or ENTJ, (probably somewhere in the middle) and I'm interested in learning about INTPs, especially from a dating perspectives since I don't think I've met too many in real life, I need to figure out where they hide. The girls I have been with, seem to be missing some desirable traits that I think an INTP would solve.

Cheers

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
-->
The question you should really be asking yourself is

"Will anyone care?'

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:01 AM
-->
The INTJs will judge you. Mislead them with complexity.

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
Today 7:01 AM
-->
Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are a few threads about this perspective, so be sure to search for them ;)
Otherwise i'd suggest to just generally read threads about us to get to know some things about INTPs.

Ogion

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
yeah, there are a bunch of threads around dating and INTPs if you scavenge (I'd link you, but I'm in a rush right now and just popping in... I'll do it later today if no one else has by then).

What traits were you looking for, that you think an INTP girl would have?

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 6:01 PM
-->

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
What's the fascination with INTP females?

We're fascinating? O_o Huh. You could probably study me for several days without me noticing that you exist, actually. I am just that interested in the world around me.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
We're fascinating? O_o Huh. You could probably study me for several days without me noticing that you exist, actually. I am just that interested in the world around me.

Yeah... only get involved with an INTP female if you want to be taken for granted for long periods of time, be used for sex, then forgotten about again.

;)

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Yeah... only get involved with an INTP female if you want to be taken for granted for long periods of time, be used for sex, then forgotten about again.

;)

From personal experience, the Wolf Lady (ENTJ) is the worst offender for this. Don't scrabble around in the undergrowth for the key though. Walk away.

She will probably decide on the size of your bank account. Go Dutch.

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
;)

That sounds kind of..... awesome, actually, as long as they afford us the same courtesy. :p

Jesin

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
What?

Cryptonia, maybe you need sleep. (I certainly do. :p)

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I actually just woke up from a 2-3 hour nap, lol... but I hadn't slept much before it at all. I stand by what I said :D

zxc

Most Excellent
Local time
Today 3:01 PM
-->
Welcome to the forum.

Off-topic: Why are there so many non-INTPs joining up recently? They seem to be very interested in us INTPs. *is suspicious*

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->

;)

SIGN ME UP!

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
I should have mentioned that the occasional abstract discussion may be required.

But this can be conducted by leaving scribbled notes and replies about the place.

And one may find themselves subjected to random pranks or games involving heavy elements of surprise, perhaps even physical injury... when the female eventually remembers you exist of course...

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Now that sounds like a good life.

Kidege

is a ze
Local time
Yesterday 11:01 PM
-->
I would say I'm either INTJ or ENTJ, (probably somewhere in the middle) and I'm interested in learning about INTPs, especially from a dating perspectives since I don't think I've met too many in real life, I need to figure out where they hide. The girls I have been with, seem to be missing some desirable traits that I think an INTP would solve.

Cheers

Bout time we got more fanboys in here.

If I remember correctly Murkrow started by throwing his weight around in debate and posing as a great catch for any INTP girl. Then I guess he got annoyed when all this wasn't really noticed/no one stroke his ego for it. He ended with an identity crisis, decided he was a P and left.

Being with one of us is a hard task, LiquidAir.

(Was I too harsh with my Murkrow assesment?)

Dissident

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:01 AM
-->
Nope, that sounds about right :D

So do you think all this fans will go away sooner than later?

chocolate

Local time
Yesterday 10:01 PM
-->
Nope, that sounds about right :D

So do you think all this fans will go away sooner than later?

I'll speak for myself: I will go away when this place ceases to be interesting.

Kidege

is a ze
Local time
Yesterday 11:01 PM
-->
Then I hope you'll find many interesting and enlightening discu... Okay, that's not my line.

(As an androphile I find the lack of fanboys disheartening :p)

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
Uhm, uhm, i suppose (i really no idea, this is just BIG guesswork) that a fanboy-movement would be greatly boosted with PIX (PICS for the not so internetz-addicted...)
:D:D

Ogion

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
-->
Fishing for femme pix. Funny Ogion. :D

And here the general idea was to keep our assessment of one another free from as much unnecessary bias as possible. An empire of free minds, liberated from such outdated human aspects as physical beauty! :p

So.... Kidege... any better ideas on increasing the number of fanboys on the forum?

;)

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
-->
But, you know, that goes just hand in hand. You can't have fanboys without the fan-object being either very cute or very sexy of both.

Ogion, who hopes everyone knows the he is only joking, for he likes to have the reputation of being a (the?) sane one amongst insane....

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
-sighs-

Ohhh Ogion...

You wouldn't have come here were you not mad.

We're all mad here.....

Well alright...

that grinning cat is somewhat sane in relative terms, but we're all relatively mad.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
From personal experience, the Wolf Lady (ENTJ) is the worst offender for this. Don't scrabble around in the undergrowth for the key though. Walk away.

She will probably decide on the size of your bank account. Go Dutch.

I must have inadvertently seen her coming. Missed the appointment and had a sleepless night. I do not know thetype. I expect it would be Pony (ESFJ) or Cat (ISFP) or an Irrational with an ability to count money. Not that I have got any dosh.

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
-sighs-

that grinning cat is somewhat sane in relative terms, but we're all relatively mad.

Not sure if they are Cats, the Grins are probably ENFJ Beavers.

Top Bottom