• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hey

qtty

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:05 AM
-->
Hi,
i'm Qtty,19 years old INTP guy,i looked for a forum of INTP to know more about this personality type.
I knew that i'm an INTP when a lot of my friends(which are good at categorizing people) told me that i am one, i then took the test and confirmed that,i saw myself in the description of personality type,i'm looking forward to share my thoughts and see what the others are thinking about,i also would like to know how INTPs live and check if their life style is similar to mine,i hope that i can be beneficial to this forum and learn from all the people here ^^.

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 5:05 AM
-->
Stick around for a few days, read a lot of threads that've came to pass to get a taste for everything.

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today 6:05 AM
-->
Welcome to the forum! Quite a diverse crowd here, but we all enjoy exploring ideas. The forum has been a little quiet for a couple of days, but I think activity will resume after christmas.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:05 PM
-->
Advice from a 29yr old:
  1. Become a qualified electrician, they're always in demand and you can find a well paying job more or less anywhere in the world.
  2. It's a lot easier to stay in shape than lose weight, get a good set of bathroom scales (the longer the warranty period the better) and adjust your exercise and calorie intake accordingly, aim to lose 500-1000g per week, for exercise do lots of walking.
  3. Aerobic exercise (long duration, low intensity) is best for losing weight while anaerobic exercise (short duration, high intensity) is best for increasing fitness, contrary to popular belief it's possible to be both fat and fit (e.g. sumo wrestlers) but being fit basically makes your stamina bar regenerate quicker which in turn makes it easier to lose weight.
  4. Wear shoes with good cushioning, damage done to your body accumulates over time, if you wear good shoes you'll still feel spry when you reach your 30s.
  5. Have multiple bank accounts, divide your pay into portions for saving, spending and paying bills, look into ways to keep your bills low (do you really need a car?), consider how you spend your money carefully, will you get more entertainment out of one night out drinking or a video game that'll take a 100hrs to finish?
  6. Good relationships are built on patience and good communication.

Top Bottom