• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hilary Clinton INTJ

Obsidian

INTP
Local time
Today 12:09 AM
-->
She is weird, but I think she has Fe in there somewhere. I am not sure what she is.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 11:09 PM
-->
Bill is clearly a ESFP.

I could see her as an IxTJ. I would have guessed S, but she doesn't show any of the ISTJ traits. They're a weird combination of nice and anal. She is more intellectual and driven than either of those. So yeah INTJ seems likely by elimination.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
She's more of an enneagram one than anything MBTI.

I haven't really analyzed it but Al Gore could be INTJ.

VelvetSteel

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 10:09 PM
-->
ESTP has a very dominant Se behaviour. Very strong-willed and confident, the mark of ESTPs.

E404

Obsessions of an INTP
Local time
-->
I'm way late in coming to this thread...

But what about ENTJ for Hillary?

I'm curious to know if thoughts have changed given the recent... year.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
No she's an introvert, and a 'end justifies the means' do it her way INTJ for sure. Since I wrote the post above I've been studying her an am now convinced.

Bill is an ESFP too for sure - that hedonism ...

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
I'm pretty sure it's in the MBTI handbook that democrats cannot be intuits.

E404

Obsessions of an INTP
Local time
-->
I was pegging her as an extrovert because she seems to thrive on people. Not like people are just part of the job.

I'm pretty sure it's in the MBTI handbook that democrats cannot be intuits.

Lmao!

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Democratic party seems to be made of a mixture of S and N. Plenty of liberal SP types in there, we have many such friends. Republicans are S to the core. Offhand I can't think of a Republican N. Well, Paul Wolfowitz is probably one, I think he's an INTP actually.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
Democratic party seems to be made of a mixture of S and N. Plenty of liberal SP types in there, we have many such friends. Republicans are S to the core. Offhand I can't think of a Republican N. Well, Paul Wolfowitz is probably one, I think he's an INTP actually.

Sorry I was reading the manual on the right I forgot you read from the left.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Both Tradition and Progressivism are NT systems. Their followers can be Ses.

Hm? Traditionism is the epitome of SJ. It runs rampant throughout their party as I said, from the educated SJ elite to the disenfranchised conspiracy theorist (N inferior, right?) working class conservatives, who have elected a bully to be their representative. Unfortunately the party is getting torn apart.

I'm a swing voter, who unfortunately hasn't voted right since Reagan, him being the last decent Republican candidate (George W wasn't too bad, except for being a poor manager)

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
-->
Yeah, you are working from stereotypes of Republicans, not the minds that produced such things as the Bible, commentaries of the Bible, and the clergy. There were bound to be innovators and geniuses among all of that, Archie.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
-->
INTJ definitely seems reasonable to me.

I mean INTJ = Evil = Hillary = Lawyer
How can anyone doubt it? :D

Seriously speaking though, I found this. Author claims she has publicly stated her type is Evil INTJ, but provides no sauce for it. He does provide his own arguments for use of Ti, Ni, and Si...

Of course it can be hard to tell because politicians have a lot of controlled mediatic appearances and can be acting out a role that's not their natural demeanor, and she's been at it for decades!

Others typed her as ESTJ. TJ is definitely there.

Then I found this (not MBTI).

That then led to more digging in newer publications of that org, and found this.

Clinton’s predominant personality patterns are Ambitious/self-serving (a measure of narcissism) and Dominant/controlling, infused with secondary features of the Conscientious/dutiful and Retiring/reserved patterns. In summary, Clinton’s personality composite can be characterized as an adaptive elitist narcissist.

Adaptive elitist narcissist, how... flattering.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Yeah, you are working from stereotypes of Republicans,

Well actually not stereotypes but my experience with ones I know, and what I can glean from public figures. Unfortunately I've been cursed to be surrounded by S dominants my entire life - very few N's - so have plenty to draw from.

not the minds that produced such things as the Bible, commentaries of the Bible, and the clergy. There were bound to be innovators and geniuses among all of that, Archie.

Oh hey I wasn't talking about the originators of religion, just the modern day practitioners in the US. Jesus was a dynamic individual, I'd suspect INFJ but have little to base that on. I'm quite sure the Buddha was an INTP. Modern day religions (the big four - Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and Judaism) have become museum pieces, primarily run by dominant S types. I believe its their form of grappling with their inferior. The less developed ones become fundamentalists. Why would anybody spend time trying to get everybody to believe the earth was created 6k years ago? That's a perfect example of an S dominant who is so undeveloped as to try to make his Intuitive dangerous side (expressed via religion) real and physical, and failing of course.

I've known a lot of Catholic priests (friends of family and such), primarily S doms with a few ENF's. The Jesuits are primarily NT, with INF's showing up in oddball convents.

Top Bottom