• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Hmm...How should a ninja say hi?

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
Today 5:43 AM
-->
err....Hello INTP forum :phear:
This at first was sorta an experiment to distinguish my personality between INTP and INTJ, but I ended up liking this forum better.

couple of reasons this wasn't my first post:
1) Sometimes I like to check the weather before I go outside
2) Because I am thought it would be interesting to lurk, post, then ask questions on what opinions people held toward my post.

What's your opinion of me or my post (if you have one)?
I like constructive criticism and sometimes insults but unfortunately those aren't allowed. (I think)

I personally think I shouldn't ask some questions or that I post stuff a little bit too much. Maybe I should tone down my curiosity or my creativity while on the forum. Maybe reduce to only posting two threads a week max. sigh....IDK what do you think?

P.S burning question to ask when people think their Ne or creativity is most active but i'll wait a while....maybe

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 10:43 PM
-->
Hello DelusiveNinja.

Did you decide which of the types you are? INTP's are waaay cooler than INTJ's. That's a fact. (Hmm, I might have to put that in the 'Ugly Truths' thread)

I don't have an opinion of you. Plus, it doesn't matter what I think. Your posts are you, dickhead ;). If they get annoying I am sure you will be told as much.

Ask your questions, man. You, as well as most of the other forum members are here to learn. Asking questions benefits everyone.. As long as the answers are good enough :phear:. Again, as long as you are not annoying I am sure nobody cares.

That last question is a goodie.

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
I agree that INTPs are cooler than INTJs but that may be because I'm INTJ and dislike or don't relate to most INTJs. I no longer really question my personality because I think all that is important to know about it is that I am a rational. I've done my homework on it and have explored a couple of classification theories/ideas and I find that sometimes I am a J and sometimes I am a P but mostly I've been leaning toward P. Thus, labeling myself as INTp. You could be right about the post thing but I still think I need to monitor how much I post. Your opinion may not matter but I do enjoy reflective observation. It gives you a fresh prospective especially when they give their reasoning behind it. That's probably reason why I like asking other intellectual people questions. I guess that's assimilative learning for ya. :confused:

Montresor

Banned
Local time
Today 3:43 AM
-->
Hullo. If you're INTJ we're probably going to get along because we have the same functions but my bad ones are your good ones.

Also, I think the usage of lower-case p implies some sort of "alternate" typology system where because you're an IxxJ you're actually an Ip, because your dominant function is a P function while most everyone else here has J-dominance.

Alternating between J and P possibly means that you've misidentified your dominant function? 'dunno I'm not an expert but I have gathered this much from reading your post.

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 8:43 PM
-->
With a katana.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 10:43 AM
-->
your nickname seems familiar. frequenting any other forums?

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
I used to play PS3 a lot....maybe that's where you've seen it but no other forums I've been on are really notable.

JimJambones

sPaCe CaDeT
Local time
-->
Welcome,

Ninja's don't say hi. They sneak up behind you and kill you.

Shut the Fe Up!

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:43 AM
-->
I agree that INTPs are cooler than INTJs but that may be because I'm INTJ and dislike or don't relate to most INTJs. I no longer really question my personality because I think all that is important to know about it is that I am a rational. I've done my homework on it and have explored a couple of classification theories/ideas and I find that sometimes I am a J and sometimes I am a P but mostly I've been leaning toward P. Thus, labeling myself as INTp. You could be right about the post thing but I still think I need to monitor how much I post. Your opinion may not matter but I do enjoy reflective observation. It gives you a fresh prospective especially when they give their reasoning behind it. That's probably reason why I like asking other intellectual people questions. I guess that's assimilative learning for ya. :confused:

In my early 20's, I was a J but that has changed to a P. On personality tests, I'm like 54% P, so just about borderline, but the INTP personality suits me more. Glad you agree it's the best too ;)

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
INTPs aimlessly dig intellectual holes. Some holes are very deep and others are shallow. After using the latter to return to surface, they leave the shovel next to the hole when they get tired of digging in one spot or find what treasure they have been looking for. They may dig a hole and find themselves hitting a hard surface, which is seemingly impossible to get through with their shovels. In this situation they use a special phone to call in a precision airstrike on the area where the hole is. This is a dangerous situation because if the INTP is in too deep and unable to escape the hole before the precision airstrike arrive the INTP will be killed. Of course the INTP can find other ways to breech deepen the hole, such as C4, but how will this affect the other holes and will it work to destroy the wall preventing the INTP from achieving the enlightened state he digs for. Thus, causing the unbreakable wall to be the ultimate challenge for the INTP.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
I always liked the fact that the original Ninja was a crossdresser, and looker convincing in a dress.

Also that our current perception of ninjas is largely based on Japanese stage hands, who dressed all in black to avoid being as blatant between scenes, and that true Ninja would dress as mundanely as possible, and were really no more sophisticated than the typical thug.^_^

I like you misinformed crossdressing thug.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:43 PM
-->
Actually they would wear matte black/brown/blue on an assassination mission, except those we're usually suicide missions by Buddhist ninjas that were different to the normal rank'n'file samurai turned ronin turned expendable shock troops who were really more like hired bandits.

There were no official ninjas or ninja clans, let alone whole villages of the buggers.

Lol

Local time
-->
A ninja wouldn't say hi. They'd just stand there, watching, contemplating...

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
I read that they dressed as farmers when they weren't on the job, but who knows for sure?

Remember that...

Top Bottom