• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Honoring Alan Rickman

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today, 07:20
Some of you may not have heard, but Alan Rickman died of cancer at age 69 today. Along with David Bowie, we've lost yet another legend. I decided to put this thread together to honor him. Rickman's legendary performances as Hans Gruber and Professor Severus Snape leave a lasting imprint on the acting and writing world. Snape was truly an amazing character, in both the books and the movies.

Alan Rickman was described as very witty and kind, and I don't doubt that. His unique, powerful voice is impossible to forget. Unlike many other actors, he improved with age, growing into his voice and character.

Use this thread to honor Rickman, to remember his acting, whether it be as Snape, Gruber, or the director of A Little Chaos, and to post pictures and quotes from him.

Long live his unforgettable characters. Always.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today, 12:20
Great actor, sexy voice, RIP

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today, 05:20
That's unexpected... I had no idea he was so old, either.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today, 12:20

It's a huge thing when you have Celtic blood running in your veins, and not English; there's an inherited energy, a kinship - Alan Rickman.

Top Bottom