• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

How Dark is your Personality?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
-->

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 12:44 PM
-->

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Murderous Villian Test
http://www.celebritytypes.com/villain/test.php

Personality Match

Like Mao Zedong, you are intellectually curious and novelty-seeking to a fault. You are bored by doing things the tried-and-true way and love nothing better than to embark on a new and challenging project. However, keep in mind that those around you may not appreciate experiments as much as you do - particularly if they will have to deal with the consequences long after you've lost interest and moved on.

Words of Warning
Points to consider for people with your personality - have you ever:

• Chased after something completely new and untried because it stimulated your imagination, only to find that there were very good practical reasons that this particular solution had never been tried?
  • Found yourself unable to focus because you were on such an intellectual high that you positively wanted to do everything at once?
  • Driven others to exhaustion by seeking out argument and controversy, possibly even arguing both sides of a case just for the fun of it?
  • Found yourself unable "to leave well enough alone," always having to tinker and push against the boundaries just to see what would happen?
  • "Sweated the small stuff" and forgotten about important things like flight times, tax returns, and subscription renewals simply because you could not be bothered to deal with the nitty-gritty of practical matters?

Scientific Research
According to studies from Cambridge University (UK) and Texas AM University (US), your scores indicate that you are:

• More deliberate and thorough in your actions than the average person.
  • Someone who is more reserved in social situations than the average person.
  • Someone who has an easier time concentrating for long periods of time than the average person.
  • Someone who likes to take more time to size people up and get to know them before you open up than the average person.

• Likely to have a richer vocabulary than the average person.
  • Likely to be more knowledgeable than the average person on political and societal issues.
  • Likely to have a quicker understanding of abstract concepts and ideas than the average person.

• More critical, cold-headed, and detached than the average person.
  • More suspicious of the motives of others than the average person and quicker to detect a lie or an attempt to manipulate you than the average person.
  • More at ease with making cynical and tough decisions than the average person.
  • More likely than the average person to be barbed and acerbic with people who irritate you.

• More spontaneous and flexible in your approach to problem solving than the average person.
  • More risk-prone, and less afraid of exposing yourself to risk, than the average person.
  • More likely than the average person to believe that "rules are meant to be broken" and to utilize that belief to your own advantage.
  • More likely than the average person to leave a messy room when you go to work in the morning.

• Less preoccupied than the average person with how you are perceived in the eyes of others.
  • More psychologically robust and better at absorbing shocks and setbacks than the average person.
  • Less worried about stressors and threats in your environment than the average person; not being one to be easily irritated or upset.
  • Someone who performs better under pressure than the average person.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test (Archetype - not new but.. )
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/awakening-the-hero-within-hero-archetype-test-1

You are the Fool!

31% Innocent, 59% Orphan, 72% Warrior, 69% Caregiver, 72% Seeker, 51% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 78% Creator, 59% Magician, 69% Ruler, 61% Sage and 80% Fool!

Goal: Enjoyment
Fear: Nonaliveness
Response to Dragon/Problem: Play tricks on it
Task: Trust in the process
Gift: Joy, freedom
Addictions: Excitement, cocaine, alcohol

The Fool is the archetype most helpful in dealing with the absurdities of the modern world and with faceless, amorphous modern bureaucracies– places where no one takes personal responsibility, rules are expected to be followed mo matter how absurd they might be, and the tables are incredibly stacked against individual effectiveness. A Jester does not merely provide entertainment, but also points out the failings of the kingdom to a wise Ruler. Thus, Fools are often the most serious archetype of all. The Fool often violates social norms in humourous ways to avoid provoking undue hostility.

A Fool’s politics are anarchistic. Fools are resilient, and are willing to stand up and try again despite failing. The Fool enjoys the contest of the wits even in the most dangerous or offensive of circumstances, and hates being bored.

Shadow Fool:

When such energy is not allowed, it simply goes underground, and in doing so becomes negative, undermining force. The Shadow Fool delights in breaking rules, regardless of the consequences. Unbridled and undisciplined sensuality, madness, and multiple personalities or personas are usually the results of the force of the Shadow Fool. The Shadow Fool has an unrealistic vision of what is required for survival, emotions, and relationships and believes that in order to succeed at conventional norms, one must work all of the time, so there is no use in undertaking any conventional task.

Faux Sheezy

Banned
Local time
-->
Faux Sheezy, your personality is so dark a Kardashian wants to marry it.

memethief

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 2:44 PM
-->
Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

Nebulous

Local time
Today 7:44 AM
-->
Moderately nefarious
Machiavellianism- 100%
Narcissism- 50%
Psychopathy-80%?

Saywhatnow

Local time
-->
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality

My results:
Moderately Nefarious.
Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your *can't read my own writing* streak will enable you to get ahead.

I had to look up Don Draper:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Draper

He sounds like a cool fellow.

I got the same results; however, I don't need to be dark or have a dark side. People's stupidity and lack of understanding and knowledge puts me in a sitatuation where they assume I am evil, where as I am doing what is the best possible action for their own good and the good of all. Since people reject change and adaptability, they find that change is a burden for them and hence see my intentions as evil.

Turnevies

Local time
Today 1:44 PM
-->
I'm also Mao-minded apparently, but more Brooding than him

DaDaMan

Dissident Resident
Local time
-->
Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.
:twisteddevil:

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I really liked the murderous villian test. I wanna see other results from it.... Volunteers?

SwivelSwirl

Adequate Artist
Local time
Today 6:44 PM
-->
Infrequently vile

MACHIAVELLIANISM then NARCISSISM and lastly PSYCHOPATHY

Your Heartless Bitch Personality Test Results:
You are a Heartless Bitch. But you knew that already.

Fair enough. XD

What is your Evil Inner Demon?
The Demon you carry is Apathy.

Wow... I'm sooooo surprised... Not.

Nymus Anon

AnoNymus
Local time
Today 6:44 AM
-->
Moderately nefarious-sure why not?
Apathy-yes. Extremely so.
Independent thinker-yep
Sage-cool

Arrow

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:44 AM
-->
Moderately nefarious. Which pleases me, and I'm not sure it should. XP
Independence.
Despair.
Yin.

The Lover/Magician.
(haven't seen this one yet, so here's the breakdown)
Your inner lover governs all kind of love including familial, friendship, spiritual, but most importantly romantic. You show your energy and your passion on your sleeve and put your entire being into relationships. You fear being alone and are a natural seducer. Your inner magician is always trying to transform situations, influence people or make visions into reality. You have strong powers and some people are intimidated by you, but you usually use your talents for good.

Life Goals: Bliss, love, change
Fears: Loss of love, solitude, staying the same
Response to Problems: Transform the bad, Use manipulation
Life Tasks: Follow your heart, balance
Personal Gifts: Passion, sensual pleasure, personal power, intuition
Personal Pitfalls: Objectifying others, out of control sexuality, disconnection with reality
Which was... surprisingly accurate. I'm less heavy on the romantic love side of things, but the rest rang a bell.

That's all I got time for. May come back for more. These are fun to poke around on. XP

ENTP lurker

Usually useless
Local time
-->
There's no mad scientist dimension. :D

Shockingly saintly

Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a chink of light in a dark world.

I give crap about prestige or success.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
I've done this before, and I always get this result.

[BIMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170320/0270f1ac85f013b2520e67a036f1d615.jpg[/bIMG]

birdsnestfern

Earthling
Local time
-->

Infrequently vile​

vile-01.gif

Top Bottom