• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I Never Had an Introduction

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today, 08:09
After being here for months I realized that I never introduced myself with a thread. I've been here since before February 2015, and I actually had an account here before. My username was Hat-Wearing MAN, but I lost the password and here I am, as Alias. I have no idea what sort of purpose this thread serves. I guess it will let people know that I exist in case they haven't already seen me. I'll just give everyone some information that I may or may not have already said.

Information about me:

I don't want to give too much information.

I'm male. I'm also INTP, although in certain situations I'll act ENTX, like when I'm in a debate (ENTP), or when I need to command people into doing something (ENTJ). Don't expect any Extraversion on this forum, though.

All I'm going to say about my location is that it's overrated. Everyone thinks it's a sort of paradise or something, but living there is terrible, and I'm going to leave once I get the chance.

All I'll say about my age is that I'm relatively young, although you could also say I'm relatively old, depending on your frame of perspective.

I have an INFP twin brother and an INTJ older brother.

Harry Potter-wise, I'm a Ravenclaw who is cool with Slytherins.

My favorite films are Pulp Fiction and American Psycho, because they bring humour and intellect to genres I usually see as watered down or stupid. (Those being horror and action movies.)

(I tend use parentheses a lot (kind of))

And finally, I don't play many video games, but currently I'm into Team Fortress 2, which is why my profile is a character form the game. For those who play TF2, I main Spy. I also like Pokemon, because it was monumental in my childhood.

So use this thread to talk about me, or just to say hello if you're new here.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today, 13:09
Alias is so much cooler than Hat Man lol...

Still trying to guess your location...

I loved Pokeman when I was a kid, got my self the tracksuits and thought I was a right little bad ass haha. Who's your favorite Pokemon?

Oh, and if you don't mind - what's your enneagram?
I'm still pondering the Houses of HP world..

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today, 22:09
Is your twin cute? :D

Yeah you have to be cool with Slytherin and Hufflepuff to be a good person. Those are the rules. Also you have no ideas about parenthesis/brackets (Did you know I used to use them all in posts[yes like this{people hated it<however since my train of thoughts of my train of thoughts kept going off topic in only made sense>}])

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Hat-Wearing MAN was a name i used to slowly check out the forum to see if it was right for me. I shed the name for Alias. With Enneagram, I'm kind of complicated. As an INTP, I'm always sorted into 5. But I also have a drive to improve more and more and more, like a 3. And some of my problems in life stem from being 3-ish, like my fear of failure and occasional. So you could say I'm 5w3, but the experts insist that those don't exist. People have a tendency to classify me as inexistent. Were you wondering about how Enneagram fits into the HP world? That's interesting, I'll have to think about it.

I try to confuse the forum with my location by switching the slight differences in English (colour/color, favourite/favorite, things like that.)

My favorite Pokemon? It's hard to say. I always loved Palkia from the 4th generation. But I also like the Gastly-Haunter-Gengar trio from the original 151. It's always hard to choose out of the now 721 Pokemon that exist.

Is my twin cute? No. He's related to me. He uses the INFP forum, but there's pretty much no one there.

I find that Gryffindors sometimes get full of themselves and assert how good their house is. I can't generalize, though, I've met some cool Gryffindors. Most Hufflepuffs are nice, so I have no quarrels with them. I think the only Hufflepuff I know is an ENFJ. And most Slytherins are cool as well, except Draco Malfoy. Snape is the best.

TMills27

beep
Local time
Belated welcome. I enjoy your presence, and appreciate your contributions.

Top Bottom