• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

In a perfect world, _____________________________________

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
Today 1:50 PM
-->
In a perfect world, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ (fill in the space with whatever comes to mind)

In a perfect world, I wouldn't have this headache, and this headache wouldn't stop me from focusing not on this headache.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't feel obligated to live up to society's expectations and standards.

In a perfect world, I would be in a state of flow 24/7.

In a perfect world, my reality would be better than my dreams.

In a perfect world, the unconventional wouldn't be punished for realizing the truth or having an opinion that differs.

In a perfect world, introversion would garner much, much more respect than it currently does in mainstream media/popular culture and opinion.

In a perfect world, we would all have the same definition of freedom and liberty and work collaboratively towards it.

In a perfect world, we would all realize our strengths and use them to help each other.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 6:50 PM
-->
In perfect world I would be the king of the world thereby making the world perfect, obviously LOL

Thurlor

Nutter
Local time
Tomorrow 3:50 AM
-->
In a perfect world everyone would choose to do the right thing and there would be no need for governments to compel us.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 3:50 AM
-->
in a perfect world there'd be no humans

/edge

Daddy

Making the Frogs Gay
Local time
Today 1:50 PM
-->
In a perfect world, everyone would pay a 5% yearly tax to me.
In a perfect world, I'd be allowed to slap people without retaliation.
In a perfect world, all chubs would go to gulags until they work off their chubs.
In a perfect world, cats are to be revered as Gods and anyone that does otherwise is to be beheaded by the state.

Top Bottom