• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

(insert disturbingly good title here) also hi.

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 23:11
In my head, but my physical location is Australia.
program Greeting;
begin
writeln ('Hello, world.');
readln
end.

Umm yeah hi. I mean I'm not a chat bot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Insert clichéd lines about

• Being misunderstood
  • Not liking pre-university study
  • Stumbled onto the MBTI through google, probably trying to find myself... at 17 years of age.
  • "I finally make sense" OR "There are other people like me?"
Right here ----->

That's out of the way, goodbye, I just found out by logging in I can get into the Inner Sanctum.

Ahh one more thing, I liked high school and the last half of primary school (OR "Elementary school") for two reasons (1) I was always friends with people who were bigger than me. (2) I got tested for every autism spectrum disorder (Thanks Mum), during one of the tests I remember being bored and the woman conducting the test said "can you look at me when I'm talking to you please". The result being I didn't have to do any more tests :). <--- file corrupted

Happy new year too then. Did I say hello yet?

(Thank you for reading through the probable errors and terrible formatting, you can correct me if that turns you on)

Girl Sweat

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 08:11
hi i will not correct you but i am turned on nonetheless

welcome, i am new as well

Nocturne

Vesper.
Local time
Today, 06:11
Yo. Welcome to the forum. :)

The Gopher

President
Local time
If your from Queensland it would be funny. If not then forget I was here, but still reply. We have a chat box but if you enter you have to swear allegiance to me.

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today, 16:11
I like your word choice.

nil

drifting
Local time
Today, 09:11
int main()
{

cout << "Hello, 4687. \n\nI really like the way you incorporated programming elements into your introduction. I have learned the basics of C++, but have not really progressed with it (though I intend to do so in the near future). This is about the extent of my abilities, except for some creative problem solving using math, variables, and the such...\n\nWhat language(s) do you use?";

return 0;
}

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
G'day mate.

Insert cliched lines about drink, sport and/or beach.

I didn't mind school that much, in some cases enjoyed it. Of course there were days of crushing boredom but I still get those still. Anyway, can I ask what part of Aus you are from.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today, 06:11
program Greeting;
begin
writeln ('Hello, world.');
readln
end.

Umm yeah hi. I mean I'm not a chat bot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Insert clichéd lines about

• Being misunderstood
  • Not liking pre-university study
  • Stumbled onto the MBTI through google, probably trying to find myself... at 17 years of age.
  • "I finally make sense" OR "There are other people like me?"
Right here ----->

That's out of the way, goodbye, I just found out by logging in I can get into the Inner Sanctum.

Ahh one more thing, I liked high school and the last half of primary school (OR "Elementary school") for two reasons (1) I was always friends with people who were bigger than me. (2) I got tested for every autism spectrum disorder (Thanks Mum), during one of the tests I remember being bored and the woman conducting the test said "can you look at me when I'm talking to you please". The result being I didn't have to do any more tests :). <--- file corrupted

Happy new year too then. Did I say hello yet?

(Thank you for reading through the probable errors and terrible formatting, you can correct me if that turns you on)
What is your major (mal)function?

Top Bottom