• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTPf Mafia #3: Do you even rift?

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
Today 4:51 AM
-->
Now your act is weird being the one oddly insistent on this insignificant tiny detail.

How can you be sure that it's insignificant? In a game such as this, one has to rely on the details, do they not?

Like the time you automatically assumed I was town in spite of earlier calling me scummy. That was rather strange, too.

Cold be nothing; could be something. One never knows.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
How can you be sure that it's insignificant? In a game such as this, one has to rely on the details, do they not?

Like the time you automatically assumed I was town in spite of earlier calling me scummy. That was rather strange, too.
Why are you muddying the water right now?

You are the one who overreacted to Helvete's question to Fukyo's post from yesterday. I see no other posts where this edit is being mentioned or blown out of proportion.

You are right, you're quite scummy, that doesn't mean I can't publicly announce you to be my most trusted town, does it?
Cold be nothing; could be something. One never knows.
Favourite Sinny's quote? So you two do think alike.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Why are you muddying the water right now?

You are the one who overreacted to Helvete's question to Fukyo's post from yesterday. I see no other posts where this edit is being mentioned or blown out of proportion.

You are right, you're quite scummy, that doesn't mean I can't publicly announce you to be my most trusted town, does it?

Muddying the waters how, exactly? Overreacting how, exactly?

I fail to see how voting for Sinny because I find her behaviour sketchy equates to muddying the waters - especially when I am not alone in my suspicions (but that's what you wanted me to say, right? Cue accusations of bandwaggoning).

Equally, I fail to see how bringing to light an interaction I found intriguing is overreacting.

You're being a bit strange here, Bla. Stop dramatising everything.

Favourite Sinny's quote? So you two do think alike.

Suck my dick.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
I'm not sure there's anything to suck on, my fine lady. I like the refined bluntness of your advances though.

Regardless of what goes on in this game, you're officially my favourite forumite :D

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 1:51 PM
-->
Vote Count

Sinny (3) - Helvete, Blarraun, Pmj
Helvete (1) - Sinny
Pmj (1) - Sete

Not voting - Fukyo

Day ends in ~11 hours

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
What do you think of setes absence? He left that list of pairings based on players tones towards each other, which is sketchy reasoning at best and has since disappeared. He's managed to do the minimum and posted basically fluff seemingly hiding behind his logic. He made a top two likely scum pairings and went for the common denominator. If he is scum I would bet there is actual scum in one of those pairs and that he's pushing for a mislynch. If the mislynch pulls through scum win and if he busses instead he incriminates town.

Fos Seteleechete

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Truth be told Sinnycakes, I spent most of yesterday re-reading this thread, taking notes and tossing various ideas around in my mind. I'm drawing a complete blank here. So, let’s talk it out, shall we? Things usually crystallise for me when I speak about them.

I dislike your shift in attitude. I dislike more the fact that you've remained silent for most of the game (well, posting without adding any real content - and times you have quite literally said things like "Yeah, what he said!") yet now you come out swinging. What is going on with that behaviour? You have consistently been my number one suspect during the past day or so. I believe that I had you totally wrong on day one.

Could this be scripting?

No. I'm lazy and confused. I let others do the talking for me day one or so.. Yesterday, I had to do the talking for myself.. I am who I was on day one, and that is Town.. everything else is just a fancy of your mind.

Whatever it is, you're currently enveloped in some kind of disruption field. I can't get a clear read on you, and this bothers me -

It bothers me that you ead me as Green when I was been especially lazy, but now I've upped my game you are accusing me of scum. When I'm not scum.

but I do admire it in some bizarre way. For someone who is usually so straight down the line and clear cut, you're doing a decent job of confusing the shit out of me.

Absolutely nothing I have posted warrents confusion. Especially in comparison bto some of the retard things being put forth by everybody else. At this point, I'm in a perpetual stage of exasperation.

I’m not inclined to believe what Fukyo says about you editing posts. I think that is some kind of distraction,

I did edit one post. Afaik, I edited a few symbols.

But her other arguments against me lack any real substance.. The tantrum she accuses me of is very much in character, and I always use offensive language - she should know this better than most, so I don't know why she's painting the fact in a false light.

and yet another blatant attempt at straw-clutching (lots of that, this time around). This in and of itself bothers me.

Ditto.

It creates the illusion of conflict

That it does.

You have also been cosying up to people throughout the game, Sinny. Myself and Bla to be precise,

Blar is my 3rd top suspect. Hardly 'cosying' up next to him.
You are fourth.

though there may be other examples; I’ll pour over your filter in a little while and further pad out my perceptions with data if necessary. Whatever the case, by outright agreeing with some and claiming others to be green (trying to win favours?)

Not favours no, an inevitable aspect of the game's equation, yes.

either overtly (me) or soft-touch style (bla) you have effectively cushioned yourself from some scrutiny.

Erm, reality suggests otherwise.

It’s a basic psychology 101 ruse;

Nope, just be being straight.

you're attempting to get people to see you in a favourable light…

No shit sherlock.

but then you started telling everyone to suck a dick, so I’m not sure what on earth his happening.

Oh, so now your using the same weak reasoning as Fukyo.

At this point, it wouldn’t surprise me if your ‘hostility’ is a tactic to ward off the more inexperienced / averse to conflict players.

No.

Not something which will work on me, bucko. You can’t spend almost the entire game being wishy-washy, then come out swinging at the last minute with a daft/sulky attitude.

I haven't been wishy washy. Demonstrate how I have been wishy washy, and then tell me to what extent that wishy washiness compares to the wishy washiness of others.

Vote Sinny.

FOS Fukyo

^ I think our most probable mafia candidates are summed up thusly. Fukyo hasn’t done all that much, but something Hado said about Gopher rings true: Gopher would have normally posted his notes. He didn’t. He just up and fucked off. Now, I don’t profess to know Gopher, but I do know that if he were pro-town, he would have most probably cared enough to give everyone a heads up re: his observations before bowing out. That he did not is, to myself at least, a red flag.

Really, you think I'm bussing Fukyo? You can do better than that dude.

What Hado said also bothers me. If you are Town, I recommend that you switch up the order of suspicion between me and Fukyo, because I am town, and if you lynch me, town will loose. You need to seriously consider which of us is truly the scummiest.

Bla I cannot get a read on. I spent most of the game thinking he was a tricksy mafia player, hiding behind a veil of logic.

That has been my main concern about Blar also. He has been extremely logical and consistent, but (at my time of reading this, still posts behind) his reads do not offer me (town) any confidence, so I am left wondering - is he the mafia hiding in plain sight?

Whilst that may well be the case, I don’t find him anywhere near as iffy as yourself, Sinny. He's obviously a versatile player, though (he spoke my language when I targeted him, and offered good pushback). Again, not out of the question, but I have much less to go on because he's good at covering his tracks.

Again, just be careful.. Your read on me is wrong, and will lead to the Town loosing.

Sete I also thought was mafia for a while, but my reasons for not FOSing etc. are the same as above (Bla). I also liked Sete’s post about potential mafia pairings, regardless of the postulated winning combination.

I actually hated that post. It's a very crude method with little logic/effort to back it up.

At present, I do not have much of a read on Halelvelvlevlefleretete, or whoever else is still in the running (that alone says it all :p). I will continue to scrutinise posts etc. today, and hopefully report back with more at various intervals.

Ah, see? Talking helps. I now know where to redouble my efforts.

So basically you don't have anything new yourself.. Just joining the Sinny wagon.
I know the scum are on this wagon, but the est of you who are, who are Town .. are fucking dumb.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Having said that, I have 20 hours to save myself and singlehanded save Town..

Vote Fukyo

Surely she is the foremost runner up next to myself (which is ridiculous), and there fore our safest scum bet. Town need to lynch scum.

Fall into line, you ass hats.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Okay, caught up. At this point I'm leaning green on Blar and Helvete.

I'd expect a scummy blar to to continue a petty argument with PMJ.
Helvete, my concerns are slightly abating, but you need to take that vote off me.

PMJ is ringing my alarms, I'd expect so much more from him as town by this point.

And I have no idea what is up with Sete's vanishing act, but I'm about to go and stalk him.. Now.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Vote Count

Sinny (3) - Helvete, Blarraun, Pmj
Fukyo (1) - Sinny
Pmj (1) - Sete

Not voting - Fukyo

Day ends in ~8 hours

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
PMJ is ringing my alarms, I'd expect so much more from him as town by this point.

Like what? Busting out my crystal ball?

I can understand your recent increase in activity being linked to frustration, but what you fail to understand is that hopping up and down proclaiming your town affiliation achieves nothing, as it cannot be confirmed one way or another. There is zero way of me knowing whether you're bullshitting or not. Plus, you're scripting - am I even getting genuine Sinny here, or some utter tosh?

Perhaps it'd be more prudent to look towards those playing a cooler game. There must be an air of confidence about the mafia now, what with victory so close.

Hmm.

Perhaps you're right.

If you are mafia, kudos - you've at least got me thinking.

More later.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Like what? Busting out my crystal ball?

Is that what you want me to do?

I can understand your recent increase in activity being linked to frustration but what you fail to understand is that hopping up and down proclaiming your town affiliation achieves nothing, as it cannot be confirmed one way or another.

You fail to understand that trying to assert my self as town is key aspect of the role I have to play in this game, and I have to try an sound believable. Things to do: 1) Make people believe I'm Town 2) Scum hunt and convince others of said scum reads.

Like you, I don't not have a fucking crystal ball.. Pray do tell, what can I do to improve my approach?

There is zero way of me knowing whether you're bullshitting or not. Plus, you're scripting - am I even getting genuine Sinny here, or some utter tosh?

I'm not scripting. Wasn't even scripting to begin with. I was just poking and prodding around.

Perhaps it'd be more prudent to look towards those playing a cooler game. There must be an air of confidence about the mafia now, what with victory so close.

A good point.

Perhaps you're right.

If you are mafia, kudos - you've at least got me thinking.

More later.

Don't strain yourself too much.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Just for a second consider.. Would a scum Sinny be participating like this? Making the stand that I am?

Wouldn't my time have been better spent shit posting?

Or on the missing list like some others?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Vote PMJ.

I'm gunna go through his filter now.

My internal bell is still ringing.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Just for a second consider.. Would a scum Sinny be participating like this? Making the stand that I am?

Wouldn't my time have been better spent shit posting?

Or on the missing list like some others?
This is potentially very true. Your activity is praiseworthy.

I'm not sure what would you be doing if you didn't get yourself tangled up in the net of questioning since day one. Maybe your style would be different, but since what's happening to you now is a consequence of all your actions throughout the game it is less your choice and more of an obligation or stance.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Sinny, can you please come up with a strong argument against any/all of your suspects? If so, I'd like to see it/them.

I think it's better if you can show the truth by striking back at this point.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I'm never under obligation, everything I do is by choice.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'm never under obligation, everything I do is by choice.
Even when you set obligations for yourself? Maybe you don't realise that because you don't treat your own origin of decisions as negative or compulsive.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Anyway..

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Fukyo, why aren't you voting? What's wrong? Are you following what's happening? Do you have any more ideas or thoughts you can give us?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Addendum to will:

Sinny & Sete basically confirmed town to me. .

Just to note.

I've gone over the majority of the thread again.. PMJ has been absent a lot, never offered anything new, and spent a lot of time stalling to contribute.

I should have seen it before, he's far to cocky in this game.
At first I brushed it off as INTJ payfulness.. But nah.. He's rung pretty much every bodies alarm bells since the beginning.

I regret that I tunnelled Yellow when most of Town would have been happy in pinning PMJ.

PMJ and Gopher remain my top two suspects.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Why didn't you defend Shapelog when you had the chance to if you were so certain? Back to the same question, your last answer was: "So what I am a bad townie".

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Why didn't you defend Shapelog when you had the chance to if you were so certain? Back to the same question, your last answer was: "So what I am a bad townie".

I've already said.. The forum was fucking up and my priority was to keep the lynch of myself. I wasn't sure where the vote count lay, so swung it quickly after you did.

The only instance where my survival was not paramount (to me) was if I suspected him to be the doc, but that I did not.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Sinny, can you please come up with a strong argument against any/all of your suspects? If so, I'd like to see it/them.

I think it's better if you can show the truth by striking back at this point.

Gopher/Fukyo: Gopher not leaving his notes, and not acting as I would expect a Town Gophie to act. Fukyo has come in and not contributed an awful lot, just came in and added fuel to my fire.

PMJ: What I just said.

I'm off out to eat, won't be gone too long. But I am happy with today's progress. I'm not half as frustrated, and I'm fairly confident in my reads. Right now, I'd like to see the other Townies come out the woodwork and demonstrate some (due) solidarity.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Nope, that's INTJ playfullness / brashness. The rest is - as shitty as it is - me being absent for legitimate reasons. I shan't be partaking in any future games unless the family is on holiday, because I have neither the time nor the energy for it. I deeply regret participating in this game, because I've been deadweight to my team for the most part.

Note how I always say things like "My team" and never claim any alignment?

That ends now. You're pissing in the wind, Sinny. Hang me and town loses - period. I get that I'm somewhat confusing to people, but that's just me.

Anyway, I'm increasingly inclined to listen to you. Whether you're playing me or not, some of what you say makes sense... and I did trust you at the start of the game.

Unvote Sinny.

Vote Fukyo.

Let's see how this cookie crumbles, hm?

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I like the way this is turning... Let's put some pressure on the inactives.

Vote Fukyo

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Helvete, what do you think about the PMJ - Sinny team? How likely is it? What are your alternatives to Sinny pairing?

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
Today 5:51 AM
-->
Hey guys.

I'm kind of listless today. There's still plenty of hours till the end of the day so I didn't think it was pressing to put my vote out. Also, RB had trouble collecting all our votes, especially the ones further back. He had gotten my vote wrong the last time, I thought about making it easier with him.

After seeing Sinny lie for the 3rd time in the game right now and everything else I really do not trust her whatsoever anymore.

Pmj, you asked why I brought up Sinny editing her post I believe? Because I was irked by the fact she was lying about it, and because it wasn't some typo, she significantly changed her post. Anyway, since that can't be proven one way or the other feel free to disregard it.

What's more problematic is this

The first thing Sinny did when the day started was to proclaim that she voted for Shapelog despite thinking he was a blue role, and thus more useful to the town than her.

I actually had a Blue Role read on Spacelog, and the only reason I cast a vote on him was because I thought he was the bullet proof, and not any more important than myself in the game as a Town team member... also taking into account the above.

When I questioned her about him she said she thought he was either Blue OR mafia, but that's not what she originally said either.

In my mind I thought Space log to be Bullet Proof OR mafia. due to some triggering things I saw in his posts. Add that to what I have said previously on the matter.

Now she is flat out LYING about it, saying she never thought he was blue or she would have saved him.

The only instance where my survival was not paramount (to me) was if I suspected him to be the doc, but that I did not.

If this shit ain't scummy, I don't know what is. The more probable her lynch gets the less consistent she is being. Instead of making an effort to highlight her pro town behavior she is either getting angry, trying to accuse her accusers or simply trying to deny what she said.

I agree with what Helvete said, Sinny hasn't made a real effort to scum hunt, she has been overly reliant on others (even now she is quoting Hado), she can't justify her voting rationale, then tries to fully deny it....and also what I have noticed is that she is turning on everyone who has questioned her except Blarraun.

So what we have thus far is a history of deflection, bandwagoning (Sinny seems to rely 90% on others judgment, 10% on her own), distorting and lying, attacking her doubters, overly focused on saving herself. Have you noticed her activity intensifies whenever she is getting votes, and only then she is actively trying to scum hunt to deflect doubt from herself? I can't turn a blind eye to Sinny's conniving and anti - town behavior.

I'll address other things shortly.

Vote Sinny

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'd tend to agree with this. I haven't seen any strong push on anyone from Sinny, save for Yellow's case and that one didn't go well and wasn't substantiated.

I'll change the vote in case I forget or go afk later.

Vote Sinny

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
You're voting me for being inactive but not Sete for example? :p

Anyway, to continue

(I see I misinterpreted Sinny's post to a degree in my last post, but a Bulletproof is still more valuable to a Town than a vanilla town and she has changed her account so many times, I don't trust her and my vote will stay)

This is so wishy washy... Apart from blar who is your next highest town read?

What's wishy washy about it exactly?

PMJ said:
Fukyo hasn’t done all that much, but something Hado said about Gopher rings true: Gopher would have normally posted his notes. He didn’t. He just up and fucked off. Now, I don’t profess to know Gopher, but I do know that if he were pro-town, he would have most probably cared enough to give everyone a heads up re: his observations before bowing out. That he did not is, to myself at least, a red flag.

I haven't done all that much? I've been more active than you.

What is the importance of the notes, and why does that implicate me? I don't seem to recall QuickTwist left his notes either, also I don't know what Gopher would or wouldn't do, and idk how valid that rationale is.

This is my first time playing Mafia so I don't even know if posting notes in the gameplay thread is a standard thing to do. An explanation is in order otherwise you focusing on that one point makes me suspect you.

Other suspects:

Sete, PMJ, Helvete

I'm focusing on these three because they haven't given me much to work with, Sete especially, he is way too laconic and at this point he is the most disengaged player. PMJ and Helvete's sudden burst of activity could be like throwing dust into the town's eyes. Why did Blarraun suddenly decide to abandon questioning PMJ about him focusing on my edit claim? Why did PMJ suddenly switch to me? Maybe he was going after Sinny to clear himself of doubt but then switched to me to save her from the lynch.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
After seeing Sinny lie for the 3rd time in the game right now and everything else I really do not trust her whatsoever anymore.

Pmj, you asked why I brought up Sinny editing her post I believe? Because I was irked by the fact she was lying about it, and because it wasn't some typo, she significantly changed her post.

I did not.

The first thing Sinny did when the day started was to proclaim that she voted for Shapelog despite thinking he was a blue role, and thus more useful to the town than her.

Put it this way, even if he was the bullet proof, how does that him more useful? He was under threat of lynch anyway.

When I questioned her about him she said she thought he was either Blue OR mafia,
but that's not what she originally said either.

There's a large disparity between the things I say and the things I actually think. My second function is Ne, I can entertain multiple thoughts at once youknow.

Now she is flat out LYING about it, saying she never thought he was blue or she would have saved him

Excuse me, where do I say that I didn't think he was blue?
I actually said that I didn't think he was the cop.

ONCE AGAIN, you are misrepresenting the things I say.

If this shit ain't scummy, I don't know what is.

Omg, I can easily disprove your accusation by quoting myself.

The more probable her lynch gets the less consistent she is being.

No, the more probable it's looking like I'm town, the more you pop up to misrepresent me.

Instead of making an effort to highlight her pro town behavior she is either getting angry,

I haven't been angry today at all. MORE misrepresentation.

trying to accuse her accusers or simply trying to deny what she said.

I agree with what Helvete said, Sinny hasn't made a real effort to scum hunt,

You would say that as my TOP SCUM read, now wouldn't you?

she has been overly reliant on others (even now she is quoting Hado), she can't justify her voting rationale,

I have justified it, you fucking arse wipe.

then tries to fully deny it....

Deny what?

and also what I have noticed is that she is turning on everyone who has questioned her except Blarraun.

I'm dead set on your case.

So what we have thus far is a history of deflection, bandwagoning (Sinny seems to rely 90% on others judgment, 10% on her own), distorting and lying, attacking her doubters, overly focused on saving herself.

This is ridiculous, if the goal is not to save myself then what should my current goal be?

Have you noticed her activity intensifies whenever she is getting votes, and only then she is actively trying to scum hunt to deflect doubt from herself? I can't turn a blind eye to Sinny's conniving and anti - town behavior.

This is retarded.

I'll address other things shortly.

Please do, because you haven't offered any new information either.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Helvete, what do you think about the PMJ - Sinny team? How likely is it? What are your alternatives to Sinny pairing?

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Nobody here is pushing cases on anyone bar me, and yet I stand accused of doing the least here.

There are two mafia, so this hang up on me, and me alone, reeks of scum manipulation.

Once again, I'm not endless going to endlessly repeat myself, in regards to these weak cases Blarraun and Fukyo keep returning with.

I find it hard to believe a Town Blar would tunnel me so hard and fail to follow up on the alternatives. I don't know whether to believePMJ's excuses or not.

My reads are

Fukyo: SCUM
PMJ/Blar/SCUM.

I may or may not return to the thread.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I did not.

I wish I had way to disprove this, but since I don't I have no interest to engage in a endless stream of "no u"s with you.

Put it this way, even if he was the bullet proof, how does that him more useful? He was under threat of lynch anyway.

What is this supposed to even mean? Do you understand that a bulletproof extends a town's lifespan by being able to evade a night kill?

There's a large disparity between the things I say and the things I actually think. My second function is Ne, I can entertain multiple thoughts at once youknow.

Yes, apparently you can do it by going back in time.

Excuse me, where do I say that I didn't think he was blue?
I actually said that I didn't think he was the cop.

ONCE AGAIN, you are misrepresenting the things I say.

See my followup post. Again, allow me to reiterate, sacrificing someone you think is a blue role, regardless of whether you thought he was the doc or bp, is not pro town.

You would say that as my TOP SCUM read, now wouldn't you?

I don't understand why you're trying to make this personal.

This is retarded.

Amazing argumentation.

I honestly don't want to have to address one liner non arguments telling me I'm stupid. Asked you to step up your game ages ago, you continue to default to this crap.

I haven't been angry today at all. MORE misrepresentation.

I have justified it, you fucking arse wipe.

You contradict yourself at every turn and continue to attack people, yet you want me to believe you're acting in town's best interest. :storks:

I have no interest in having petty arguments with you Sinny.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Fuck off then innit.

I'm town and lynched spacelog.

I've covered this point like 4 times.

Provide something NEW.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
I did, you just don't read anything not having to do with you. I challenge you to say something more cogent than "fuck you, I'm town". You're actively fouling up the game now because you take things too personally.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I haven't done all that much? I've been more active than you.

So apart from 'being here' what have you done?

What is the importance of the notes, and why does that implicate me? I don't seem to recall QuickTwist left his notes either, also I don't know what Gopher would or wouldn't do, and idk how valid that rationale is.

We think Gopher acted out of character, a Town Gopher would have been more helpful. We suspect.

An explanation is in order otherwise you focusing on that one point makes me suspect you.

Weak.

Other suspects:

Sete, PMJ, Helvete

So basuically you suspect everyone. Helpful much, thanking you.

I'm focusing on these three because they haven't given me much to work with,

Where was the focus? Is it my eyesight? I missed the focus. SO ar you FoSed everyone, care to narrow it down? Yea, I'm one.. But who's the other?

Sete especially, he is way too laconic and at this point he is the most disengaged player. PMJ and Helvete's sudden burst of activity could be like throwing dust into the town's eyes. Why did Blarraun suddenly decide to abandon questioning PMJ about him focusing on my edit claim? Why did PMJ suddenly switch to me? Maybe he was going after Sinny to clear himself of doubt but then switched to me to save her from the lynch.

Really not helpful at all.. have you no convictions, outside of the case on me?

Oh, and you only seem to pay attention to what I say when there's a big FUCK YOU included, so there, have that one for free.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
FFS, Sinny. You just slated Fukyo for finding everyone suspicious, right after you did the exact same.

:facepalm:

This is a fucking mess. I'm off to bed.

Bla - mafia.
Fukyo / Sinny - one of them is mafia.

There, I've called it. Maybe I'm right.

GG, mafia. Fucked if I know.

/falls into bed.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
PMJ didn't answer my questions and decided to leave with a farly flippant post. I find it odd he fixated on Gopher's notes. I also find his hot and cold interactions with Sinny worrying.

FoS PMJ.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Update:
Vote Count

Sinny (3)- Helvete, Blarraun, Fukyo
Fukyo (1) - PMJ,
Pmj (2) - Sete, Sinny

1 hour 30 minutes till EOD.
Timer here.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
As I see things atm looking at the active players:
I'd say it's a coinflip 50% between Fukyo and Sinny for today.
<60% of Sinny-Fukyo team
<40% of Sinny-PMJ team
<40% of Fukyo-PMJ team

Helvete is town. Sete is excluded from the analysis with insufficient data.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
I removes the orange text Blarraun as per first rule where I said don't use orange for anything.

Also I'm going to make a list after this game of all the things people have done that will be a modkill in future games. Being lenient since it's game #1 but short version:

- everyone who edited
- everyone who used orange text
- everyone who talked out of game

There's enough to warrant at least 5 modkills this game, which is shit. Players shouldn't have to argue about editing in a game with the rule: don't edit.

I guess I can word the rules to be more scary and threatening but I kind of thought people could just...cooperate?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
As I see things atm looking at the active players:
I'd say it's a coinflip 50% between Fukyo and Sinny for today.
<60% of Sinny-Fukyo team
<40% of Sinny-PMJ team
<40% of Fukyo-PMJ team

Helvete is town. Sete is excluded from the analysis with insufficient data.

Omg, Town is doomed. 

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->

I can see the possibility. Actually what's irking me here is that pmj is mirroring everyone else's views on sinny and then saying he can't get a clear read. He labels you as scum, says either fukyo or sinny is scum and votes fukyo. Why wouldn't he vote his actual scum read instead of two possibilities when today is when it really matters the most?

Fukyo and sinny have tunneled pretty hard and have both acted fairly scummy in their reads and haven't pushed on any others or made any kind of conviction, yet if either gets lynched today it would serve as an attempt to clear the other.

Right now I see these two pairs as most likely followed by;

Alternatively I've still been pondering sete's pairings and was thinking about how sinny is only compatible with pmj, like in his mind this is the only possibility here? It looks like protection towards sinny. It sucks he's not around to justify or explain anything but I cannot rule him out of possible scum pairings. He has at least offered some input, albeit bare minimum and I can see a scum do that as it watches town viciously attack each other.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I guess I can word the rules to be more scary and threatening but I kind of thought people could just...cooperate?
Thank you for being a lenient GM and not killing me over 10 times as you should ;). Also thanks for hosting/maintaining this game for us, it was/is fun.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Also, Day will end normal time and I'll do post-tally because updating with potential lag is pointles.

Posts on exactly 11:00 will count, anything after will not.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Also I'm going to make a list after this game of all the things people have done that will be a modkill in future games. Being lenient since it's game #1 but short version:
Is this by any chance your hasty reveal that we've lost as things stand?

Sinny, I think I might understand you more in the next game, your continued activity is a town-positive sign I'd think.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
My back muscles hurt from the makeshift chair, I think I'm not waiting for the results.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
vote Fukyo

Was trying to bait a last minute vote switch with mafia banking on me(and now apparently PMJ) being afk. If it was a Sinny + 1 team(Except PMJ) they could have switched to PMJ atm and won. If it was Sinny + PMJ, PMJ should have revoted for Sinny by now/kept his vote on Sinny.

Top Bottom