• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

It's Valentines Day.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 1:27 AM
-->
You know what that means.
Yup, it's Godiva's busiest day of the year.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:27 AM
-->
it's not so bad being alone
it's fun being the forums local crazy anime catgirl lady

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today 2:27 AM
-->
I’m just in it for the chocolates when they go on sale.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:27 AM
-->
it's just another scheme for separating consumers from their hard-earned cash

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
Consumers want to be separated from their hard-earned cash; it's not like they have no choice in the matter... Although, Valentine's: it's never appealed to me. I remember that one year somebody painted the bathroom wall bright pink and for the rest of my time in that school I couldn't take a piss without feeling vaguely nauseated. In elementary they forced you to make cards for everyone in the class so that you could, in turn, receive useless and half-assed cards. Bleh.

I've never understood the veritable chocolate cult in the US middle class... I mean, I like it well enough, but holy hell there is just too much hype around stuff like Godiva, Ferrero, Lindt, etc. People can just stand there jawing about chocolate percentages, brands, and how much they like the stuff for ridiculously long amounts of time; it's practically on the level of The Weather when it comes to common small talk... It almost makes me want to stop eating the stuff so that people won't try to strike up these conversations with me. O_o

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today 2:27 AM
-->
Hey now it’s not a cult.

Send coffee crisps and kitkats plz.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 12:27 AM
-->
maybe I need a robot sex slave
but it will be 20 years till they exist
pumpkin seeds and fiddlesticks :mad:

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
This is the only thing I am good at, on this forum.

Happy to please, but let's not make too big of a deal out of it, K? And that's not to say I am not excited. You can clearly see it in my face.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Oh, right...

I hate copy-paste
o3zkpBM.png
h6gqYyE.jpg
[

lightfire

Local time
-->
I don't like chocolate but I'll take a candle light dinner any day.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 8:27 AM
-->
Yeah a belated happy beating with clubs and beheading of priest day for everyone.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 11:27 PM
-->
This place has been dead recently. So I'll hand out some "emergency" valentines:

Adaire
46078207-color-wallpaer-with-bright-beautiful-flowers.jpg

zinnia-oklahoma-pink-puzzles-shum.jpg

prod500078_alt1.jpg

100339282.jpg

5645-004-7461C1BD.jpg

Dahlia-Barn.jpg

mixed-flowers-9d.jpg

images

a fair gwen of air, typical of the maidens you would find there and not a moment to spare, earlier or later, it's said to appear as such
Why would it come to me thus? A spark, I joust I flight, I work and play and pray for this day just to say
Actions speak louder than words, keep them at bay, pen mightier than the sword
There's like a door
What's more I don't mean to put myself out there or file some report
It's merely akin to a Christmas note, not just what I spoke, but legend ingrained, some machine process that gears out the axle tick sprain
It is that I came to this land in search of fellow students, and will leave married to one special girl that I'll share various moments with, my companions are ascetic like and accept it
Our love knows no bounds
And feed the piglets grains or nuggets of truth
to keep them safe and sound
You dare say I found the meaning and key to the seat to see I know no defeat and only beat
Breakthrough the sheet, pull it out the sheath
The marriage and union and sex of the flesh and meat
Standard beings of existence to test the fate I create, choose a best mate, something most guys or people who date won't be able to say they've done in their lifetime
Exit the stage of silly games, make believe feelings and standard refrain
Become an adventurous jolly sort of chap, and have main people to see everyday
The conspiracy makes you think I'm gay. I've had to apologize to the fairy (elf) queen in my hay. Reality is made of language and meaning, if you know the words you can dismantle it and put it back together again. I've known her forever and can't imagine the thought of her with other men.
I defend her and her honor again and again. We're more than just friends. I've died in this and other lifetimes just to be reincarnated and return to see her smile and grin. And I embrace her in my arms to rest my cheek on her head to cuddle or wipe away any inevitable tears, for any daily life struggles or fears that might challenge our communion. In the Norse, elfin tradition.
She won't cuck me and I'm not as cheesy IRL
She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
There's no such thing as hard work. I just let emotions squirt

lightfire

Local time
-->
oh hell yeah, good idea pizzabeak

here are some dead/frozen roses, intpf

81534751a52a8904d1caa855a167109f.png

698e6a0db1ce5f7ea3fef9c2abbefb81.jpg

lightfire

Local time
-->
I need that plushie. Also...

dead roses with a dying fire and turning into ash. just like LIFE. i win.

burnt-1.jpg

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 7:27 PM
-->
Life is futile and finite.

Now get in the plushie.

Deleted member 1424

Oh wow. I'm kinda impressed Pizzabreak. I was a florist for quite awhile in highschool and early college, so I have a lot of peculiar opinions about flowers. Namely I hate roses. You managed not only to avoid them, but also include my favorite flower, the Dahlia. Bravo.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Oh wow. I'm kinda impressed Pizzabreak. I was a florist for quite awhile in highschool and early college, so I have a lot of peculiar opinions about flowers. Namely I hate roses. You managed not only to avoid them, but also include my favorite flower, the Dahlia. Bravo.
Yeah, I've been wanting to study more of it but devoted most of my time to mycology back in the day, and other plants. I had foresaw the damage, and thought I could just study more botany later, for recreation. I didn't mind all the memorization or other taxonomical details that it would require, since I had previous biology training. They're still a good thing to know. I don't think it's so much about any phenotypical appearances denoting the variety so that you could tell, or any microscope work for further delineation. It's never too late to start, as they say. Hey, it must be magic. Science says the human mind could know no bounds or limits.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Edit

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Bump

Volstar

home is where your heart is
Local time
Today 7:27 AM
-->
my exgf posted a pic with a enigmatic message for me on last valentine's on her instagram- and no she didn't block me
i guess i could consider it a gift? like hey i remember you in a good way. i'm totally sure what she meant tho
not much else i can say. i think of her when i get bored. you know how they picture soldiers in war movies, how they pick the photograph of their love while someone is being bomb-amputated next to them, that kinda thing

but i'm just being a bit dramatic for the effect

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
There’s the Sleeping Beauty or Briar Rose myth. An evil guest gets mad and curses the princess to sleep by saying she’ll prick her finger on a thorn. In some versions the number of ladies varies.

When she pricks her finger everyone in the castle falls asleep for one hundred years and thick foliage of thorn bushes grow killing anyone attempting to cross. After 100 years they turn to flowers so he can go.

It is fairy godmothers who show up at the ball, the number varying, and one gets mad for not being invited or there not being enough accommodation for her. In some of them whoever attempts crossing the thorn hedges die miserable deaths or fall asleep. The one who made it after 100 years was just considered lucky, his merit being provided by the chance the hedges happened to open up. It’s similar to the Greek stories of Zeus taking Talia from the surface of reality so she reappears later.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Life is thus about suffering.

Top Bottom