• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

John's Personality type 25quiz.com

Spirit

ISTP Preference
Local time
Today 1:29 AM
-->
http://www.25quiz.com/

81% INTP
7% ENTP
5% ISTP
3% INFP
2% INTJ

Apparently the test is supposed to adapt to the previous answer and notice trends.
"What makes your test different from others? Other personality tests ask an equal number of questions for each letter, and count up the number of responses on each side. This one is adaptive – it selects questions based on the outcome of prior responses. It also uses a statistical approach to scoring, rather than going letter by letter. This is an early version, but I think it’s as accurate as existing tests and significantly shorter."

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
55% INTP
12% INTJ
9% ENTP
7% ISTP
5% INFJ

Makes sense. I could see the decision change (as indicated by the pie chart) when I answered No to "Do you often run late to appointments?" and a few other similar questions. Yes I am careful about appointments, after having been so bad with them, and seeing what it's like on on the other side when somebody is a flake.

Good test otherwise, the approach is quite sound.

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
72% ENTP
13% ENFP
6% INTP
3% ENTJ
2% INFP

Bitchin'!

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:29 AM
-->
41% INTJ
23% INTP
9% INFJ
9% ISTJ
4% ENTP

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Interesting. If you look at the leading up percentages, they are kind of what we may have been mistaken for

@Spirit's undecidedness on xNTP (#1, #2)
@Architect being called an INTJ (#2)
@Absurdity being an INTx (#1 & #2)
As for myself, I've been attempting to revel in feelings, so eh could work.

Showing possible tendencies that others/we might see.
Looks like it uses the functions.

Simple, but not bad at all.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
Today 7:29 AM
-->
I like the concept, can't they do one with more specific questions?

What the hell is the difference between strength of emotion and force of will?
What the hell is the difference between figuring out how someone feels and how someone thinks? I find it hard to distinguish between the two.

52% INFP
12% ENFP
11% INFJ
6% INTP
6% ISFP

Baaaah :mad:

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I imagine strength of emotion (Fi) can be force of will,(Te) but not necessarily the other way around. How much do your emotions affect you and to what level of depth do they move you(Fi) vs a Te "force of will." "I will do it. It will be done. I can do it."
What the hell is the difference between figuring out how someone feels and how someone thinks?
That's not clear?
I imagine the results were skewered by your confusion of the questions...heh try not to look too much into it! or hit the "skip" like it says.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Ms INFJ came out as ...

70% INFJ
10% INFP
6% ENFJ
3% INTJ
3% ISFP

The interesting one was my INTP son, he was REALLY difficult and took 40 questions. These tests are hard for kids because they are still developing and don't have a lot of life experience to draw on. We did it honestly and helped him look at situations he's been in to answer, and finally it pegged him as ...

33% INTP
27% INTJ
13% INFJ
10% INFP
9% ENTP

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
I imagine strength of emotion (Fi) can be force of will,(Te) but not necessarily the other way around. How much do your emotions affect you and to what level of depth do they move you(Fi) vs a Te "force of will." "I will do it. It will be done. I can do it."

I got that it was some kind of f/t thing but not much more. Felt unspecific.

I still find it hard to separate how others feel from how they think, to me the two are in such a tight reciprocal relationship that distinguishing between them is difficult, unless it's a pure MBTI thing, in which case I don't consciously try to figure one out before the other.

Having read Spirits post I can see how the test makes sense. I hit skip on all the questions which had dichotomies that didn't make much sense to me or which I found myself having trouble deciding between.

Result:

61% INFP
14% INTP
7% ENTP
6% ENFP
4% INFJ

I don't wanna be a goddamn INFP :(

But like seriously, questions such as:

I hate it when people don't consider: others emotions or the facts

How are others emotions not facts?

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I hit skip on all the questions which had dichotomies that didn't make much sense to me or which I found myself having trouble deciding between.

Don't worry about which question/answer attributes to which dichotomy, just pretend you've never heard of the MBTI and flow.

otherwise...you're an INFP

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 3:29 AM
-->
79% ENTP
13% INTP
2% INFP
2% INTJ
1% ENFP

So, this is only the second test that I took that has typed me as ENTP interesting though.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

Don't worry about which question/answer attributes to which dichotomy, just pretend you've never heard of the MBTI and flow.

Did it 2 more times, got a good flow going but:

46% INFP
18% INTP
17% INFJ
7% ISFP
4% ENFP

was still my final result. At least I practically never scored INFP on any other tests.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Lucky mofo can pygamalion your own son without any consequence, that is less than others. bahaha. Lucky

You're probably kidding, but I definitely didn't Pygmalion. I don't think you heard the story but I always expected a S kid as it seemed statistically likely. Looked forward to it too, maybe I thought it would help us look more normal, and at least thought it would be interesting. For the first 5 years I didn't think he was an INTP, it was my wife who saw what was going on and pointed it out. That was also about the time I started to get a deeper understanding of INTP's (especially the functions) and came to realize he is definitely an INTP.

But it was interesting watching him take the test. For example, he absolutely insists on having his free time unstructured as just one example (of INTPdom). But when that came up on the test he hemmed and hawed, and didn't see the answer until I clarified the question "do you like your free time totally open with no plans, or do you prefer to have it planned out?"

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You're probably kidding, but I definitely didn't Pygmalion.
I was jesting, but not for the reason which you mentioned. I was saying that, how people generally reflect their personality onto others regardless of will, and was making a point about how you two will relate so much and not have too many type-related problems, just the regular ones.
I don't think you heard the story but I always expected a S kid as it seemed statistically likely. Looked forward to it too, maybe I thought it would help us look more normal
Probably would, but normal isn't fun.
and at least thought it would be interesting. For the first 5 years I didn't think he was an INTP, it was my wife who saw what was going on and pointed it out. That was also about the time I started to get a deeper understanding of INTP's (especially the functions) and came to realize he is definitely an INTP.

But it was interesting watching him take the test. For example, he absolutely insists on having his free time unstructured as just one example (of INTPdom). But when that came up on the test he hemmed and hawed, and didn't see the answer until I clarified the question "do you like your free time totally open with no plans, or do you prefer to have it planned out?"

Ahahah. Not a single Fi/Te in the family, Interesting.

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
65% INTP
9% INTJ
7% ENTP
6% INFP
4% ISTP

2nd results:
30% INTP
18% INTJ
18% ISTP
8% INFP
8% IST

Zaki

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:29 AM
-->
48% ENTP
20% INTP
7% ENFP
7% ISTP
5% INFP

Interesting...

Local time
-->
38% INTP
14% ENTP
11% INFP
10% INTJ
9% ISTP

Suddenly MBTI makes a little sense : i am a complex pie, with 8 ingredients.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 8:29 AM
-->

i'd like to know why you consider Cherry Cola an INFP

Ink

Local time
-->
59% INTP
23% ENTP
5% INFP
5% INTJ
2% ENFP

Spirit

ISTP Preference
Local time
-->
Second attempt

INTP 55%
ENTP 25%
INFP 5%
ISTP 5%
INTJ 3%

Spirit

ISTP Preference
Local time
-->
I like the concept, can't they do one with more specific questions?

What the hell is the difference between figuring out how someone feels and how someone thinks? I find it hard to distinguish between the two.

52% INFP
12% ENFP
11% INFJ
6% INTP
6% ISFP

Baaaah :mad:

Strength of emotion= I am sad so drive me to success or failure through inspiration
Force of will = I will finish because that is what logically must be done to get to the next objective.

Thinking asking open ended questions about objects or siutations and whether they reach a logical objective conclusion.
Feeling asking questions that are subjective that you use morals or values to determine the conclusion.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 8:29 PM
-->
62% INTP
13% INFP
8% ENTP
8% INTJ
3% ENFP
...first time round...

Analyzer

Hide thy life
Local time
-->
64% INTP
10% INTJ
8% INFP
5% ENTP
3% ENFP

XjM4StB69txvutbjr+R5Xe+rEnQAEgier8DoJbbi+6MEz7vAqGPawAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Fuuu, that was pretty conclusive. :ahh:

93% INFP
2% ENFP
2% INFJ
1% INTP
1% ISFP

Second test still came out with INFP being quite high...

I'm unsure of some of the type descriptions it's leaning on, but meh.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
-->
68% INTP
8% INTJ
8% ISTP
7% ENTP
4% INFP

A test with a skip button to control for inapplicable questions and misleading responses? Genius.

I love it. Nice find.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
that probing peoples thinking or feeling question

i changed that and a few others and got clear INTP instead

perhaps it's "skip" material, cause i've been thinking and i thought that it's most socially appropriate to consider feelings and try to connect rather than logically deconstruct people. on the other hand i probably grasp people's thinking styles rather clearly even though i actively choose to disregard such information.

ummidk

Local time
Today 2:29 AM
-->
62% ENTP
13% ENFP
9% INTP
6% ENTJ
5% ESTP

As some others have said, really dig the skip button.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
-->
It seems to me that, if MBTI tests are so heavily based on correlation, that they need to be absolutely fucking massive in order to generate the data required to make accurate claims.

A lot of people try to address the issue by taking multiple tests, but once you've taken one you're going to be biased for the rest of them.

The skip button in such a small test would increase the influence of each other answer you gave by a substantial amount, increasing variability. It's also something I think would only be useful for people who haven't already taken a test, because as is, I felt the need to skipp everything that I felt was going to misinterpret me as anything other than an NT.

Cyberpunk

Oh no, that extrovert!
Local time
-->

I interpret it as the power to suppress urges or going against what your "heart" (the chemicals in your brain) tells you to do. I just realized, I have zero will power. :)

Ola

INFJ.
Local time
-->
78% INFJ
10% INTP
5% INTJ
4% ENFJ
1% ISFJ

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 9:29 AM
-->
83% INTP
6% INFP
5% ENTP
3% ENFP
2% ISTP

Uhmm....

Valentas

Local time
-->
65% INTP
8% ISTP
7% INFP
7% INTJ
5% ENTP

All tests are BS :} These days I feel more S than N. Probably because I decided to spend at least one month a year relaxing.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Round 2:

38% INTP
15% INTJ
12% ENTP
11% ISTJ
5% INFJ

Interesting how much of a spread there is between my possible types. They are also the same types as last time but in different order of likelihood.

More observations:

3/5 Use Ti over Te
3/5 Use Ne over Ni
3/5 Use Si over Se
3/5 Use Fe over Fi

Turniphead

Death is coming
Local time
Today 2:29 AM
-->
72% INTP
9% ISTP
7% INFP
5% ENTP
3% INTJ

Yay for pie charts and skip buttons.

*edit: added colours because other people doing it

RaBind

sparta? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
Local time
-->
36% INTP
21% INFP
16% ENTP
6% ENTJ
6% INTJ

Minicool

The Lazy Thinker
Local time
-->
84% INTP
6% ENTP
4% ISTP
2% INFP
2% INTJ

Humm....

doncarlzone

Useless knowledge
Local time
-->
68% INTP
14% ENTP
5% INFP
4% INTJ
4% ISTP

The test appears to be flawed as the replacement questions are not actual replacements, but completely different questions connected to different functions. I might be wrong though.

DelusiveNinja

Falsifier of Reality
Local time
-->
The test appears to be flawed as the replacement questions are not actual replacements, but completely different questions connected to different functions. I might be wrong though.

If you meant the supposed replacement happened after you pressed the 'skip button', then I don't think the creator ever intended to 'replace questions'. Instead, the test continues and they give you extra questions, which doesn't necessarily imply that they are replacements for the previously skipped questions. Although, it is possible a couple of replacement questions and maybe a 'replace question button' would make it more accurate. It is also possible that there are replacement questions among the extra questions but I have not explored the test that far to know for sure.

Becs

Redshirt
Local time
-->
41% INTJ
15% INTP
14% ISTJ
9% ENTJ
5% ESTJ

Yet another test where I score INTJ.
:kodama1:

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 3:29 PM
-->
86% INTP
7% ENTP
3% INFP
1% ENFP
1% INTJ

nervous-walking

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:29 PM
-->
70% INTP
10% INFP
9% ENTP
4% ENFP
4% INTJ

I went through it again, skipping the questions I wasn't sure either answer fit, and got 76% INTP. It's an interesting way to test.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 3:29 PM
-->
53% INFP
16% INFJ
14% INTP
7% ENFP
3% ENTP

I wish there was a test in which I didn't know how the answers would influence the results.

Top Bottom