• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Let's talk about Bill Gates and/or the Bill Gates Documentary

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
Today 12:38 AM
-->
If anyone wants to chat about the documentary, or Bill Gates himself, feel free to.

So far, I've seen the first episode.

Curious also to know your thoughts on Melinda - does anyone know her MBTI?

I relate to many of his habits and the way he thinks and processes information and questions. And it is so inspiring to FINALLY see someone on an entertainment platform I can truly relate to!

Tenacity

More than methods to the madness
Local time
Today 12:38 AM
-->
People online are saying Bill Gates is ENTP or ENTJ. ENTJ looks possible as well from a first glance from an achievement standpoint, but I don't get that sense at all from the documentary - ENTP becomes far more accurate, with INTP being the most accurate.

ENTJs are great at making things bigger and better but they do not allow themselves the luxury of exploring deep, uninhibited complexity as they would consider it far too time consuming. (I have worked for ENTJs before.) I wouldn't be surprised if ENTJs helped scale his initiatives upon maturity, however. The time management stuff seems to be organized by his assistants and possibly his wife. His room was so -disorganized- that he had to have a cleaning maid arranged early in his life.

He assumes "E" responsibilities out of necessity. His childhood preferences were to lock himself in his room. He only went out when prompted by family.

I generally agree with the top answer this person posted on Quora, written by an ENTP who created a profiling tool:
https://www.quora.com/Is-Bill-Gates-an-INTJ-or-INTP

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:38 AM
-->
I dont have netfix so i cant watch it , besides netfix here is different from america :-(

Based on what i know he seems more I than E, but its hard to tell J or P.

Top Bottom