• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Merry Christmas!

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
Today 6:22 AM
-->
Merry Christmas, INTP Forum!

Here post your Christmas pictures, stories, wishes, ideas, etc.

-Duxwing

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
Is that an Se/Te issue? Or else? ... Just to get one started.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Blithesome galas to all, and to all a commendable eventide!

TimeAsylums

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:22 AM
-->
This Christmas is similar to the last.

I embraced polygamy once again, had all of my feelings for significant others killed by said significant others, psychologically destroyed my direct familial homo sapiens. The SF in me gets all excited for the coming happiness, when said happiness does not occur, the NT destroys.

I despise the cold and what is symbolized by the cold. The way it makes me feel. Not the warmth of others, but the cold of the season and the detachment from feelings and from fellow man. The oncoming coldness of death, not the warm birth of life.

Alas, it is a season like any other, change come, change gone

it too will pass.

/lulz the nihilist

t;ldr: superior, home-wrecker, opportunistic, move on.

PhoenixRising

nyctophiliac
Local time
Today 3:22 AM
-->
This Christmas is similar to the last.

I embraced polygamy once again, had all of my feelings for significant others killed by said significant others, psychologically destroyed my direct familial homo sapiens. The SF in me gets all excited for the coming happiness, when said happiness does not occur, the NT destroys.

I despise the cold and what is symbolized by the cold. The way it makes me feel. Not the warmth of others, but the cold of the season and the detachment from feelings and from fellow man. The oncoming coldness of death, not the warm birth of life.

Alas, it is a season like any other, change come, change gone

it too will pass.

/lulz the nihilist

t;ldr: superior, home-wrecker, opportunistic, move on.

You strike me as an extrovert of some sort.

Vrecknidj

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Merry Christmas all. If you're on the same side of the equator as I am, your days are getting longer now as well, and that's something to smile about.

Oh, and happy new year while I'm at it. If we were a superstitious lot, we might care more about such things. All of that said, I had a really, really terrible 2013, so, I'll at least wish it adieu in a few days and be hopeful that 2014 is better for me.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 12:22 AM
-->
When I tell people Merry Christmas, I always laugh...because the whole thing feels ridiculous. :elephant:

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:22 AM
-->
If a bit late, I wish you to have many if not only positive times. It doesn't mean that you have to be happy on festivals. We should have a good time over all.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 10:22 PM
-->
Happy fetus stabbing and hobo burning all!

Local time
-->
I embraced polygamy once again, had all of my feelings for significant others killed by said significant others, psychologically destroyed my direct familial homo sapiens.
Happy fetus stabbing and hobo burning all!
I see I'm not alone in having urges to strangle everyone else in the room. We should make it a group thing? :D

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Today 4:22 AM
-->
I always lose track. As in "oh it's tomorrow?" ... this year we got busy and didn't get around to picking up a tree. Plus I get stuck putting it up, decorating and taking it down and getting rid of it. Bunch of damn intuitives, can't even manage that much, but INTP Jr doesn't mind. I did put up some outside decorations though. Well, a string of lights, ho ho ho.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
-->
I always lose track. As in "oh it's tomorrow?" ... this year we got busy and didn't get around to picking up a tree. Plus I get stuck putting it up, decorating and taking it down and getting rid of it. Bunch of damn intuitives, can't even manage that much, but INTP Jr doesn't mind. I did put up some outside decorations though. Well, a string of lights, ho ho ho.

Yay! Christmas! :)

Whereas at our house, my dad, brother, and I about a week ago bought a twelve foot tree in about three minutes while our mom was answering her phone in the car. Everyone put it up together, and my mom and brother decorated it. We dressed up and had a nice dinner, and I got a GTX 780 and a pair of NVGs. Success!

Has anyone else Christmas cheer and stories to share?

-Duxwing

Local time
-->
Has anyone else Christmas cheer and stories to share?
I watched an autistic kid spin in circles for 6 hours... straight. Most authentic and entertaining thing of the day. :D

paradoxparadigm7

Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
With little energy and little motivation, I got a few gifts. Spent most of my time being with friends so far...a little drinking and toking, lots of good conversation. It's nice to get home and read the forum. Get your Christmas on any which way you can. Peace to all.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 6:22 PM
-->
Merry Christmas!

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 1:22 PM
-->
Merry Mas!

Skin a goat, build a pyre to burn your neighbours, shoot some skeet, just as long as you do it as a family.

The greatest gift of all is a gift that you like. Hope you like yours. Otherwise, have some festive vodka handy, things are about to get Russian.

Useless ranting aside, enjoy the food and the companionship.

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
-->
-Yuk Yuk Yuk- Ho Ho Ho.

Santa is here this morning. I am first up. Last night we went to Christmas Eve services because we are so religious. We go once per year permitting a sacreligious 364.

The minister looked just like a quarterback. He had all the right words but somehow I felt he wasn't for real. The minister came up afterward and shook my sister's hand. Turns out his son is from the same state my sister is from. I thought, "So what?" They will never see each other again throughout all eternity. Nice Christmas cheer. Anyway they tried. A small town ritual singing carols I knew. I wonder if they will be there in 3013? I hope they survive because it's so simple, honest and cute.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->
So here it is Merry Christmas!
Everybody's having fun!

Wishing all you crazy people a great day. May you spend it with those people you feel as little social discomfort towards as you are able to.

Top Bottom