• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Mike Pence

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
Today 10:44 AM
-->
I haven't found much on him, but I found this:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php

They type him as ISFJ but idk why, they don't go into detail and just state quotes from or about him.

Prior to the campaign I'd never heard of him. It seems most people outside of Indiana haven't heard of him before either.
I've been watching some videos, and sat through the entire VP debate. He seems confident and pretty chill, not mad or worked up. Good at speaking too. I'm not good at typing, ideas?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 6:44 AM
-->
I haven't found much on him, but I found this:

http://www.celebritytypes.com/isfj.php

They type him as ISFJ but idk why, they don't go into detail and just state quotes from or about him.

Prior to the campaign I'd never heard of him. It seems most people outside of Indiana haven't heard of him before either.
I've been watching some videos, and sat through the entire VP debate. He seems confident and pretty chill, not mad or worked up. Good at speaking too. I'm not good at typing, ideas?

From what I've read he's also very likable in person, highly respected and trusted by those he works with. I just wish he would not go after planned parenthood, as if it's all about abortions, or being against LBGT for supposedly threatening conservative values. I mean I don't think letting people get married or use a bathroom of their psychological gender is a big deal at all. But whatever.

His political ideologies seem to be about imposing values to appease those that feel uncomfortable with LGBT or about believing a baby is a gift that shouldn't be aborted for "any" reason. Guess I could believe ISFJ or ISTJ to be a better fit than any other types.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 9:44 AM
-->
I think ISTJ because he seems very dutiful and draws a straight and direct path with his morals. I think it is hard to really tell without seeing how he interacts with his family but I imagine he sets high expectaions even though he knows no one can meet them.

Top Bottom