• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

new INTJ in an INTP forum

callmemigs

Redshirt
Local time
Tomorrow 1:35 AM
-->
I never explored this forum that much yet but I think there are a few INTJs hanging out in here.

Anyway I am an INTJ with a some, significant INTP tendencies but definitely I'm not an INTj. I figured out I should join INTP Forum to meet more INTPs. But I think there are also quite a lot of INTPs in INTJ Forum (I'm always foruming there, actually).

Also, I like this forum better than the INTP Central (I've been there and after 15 posts, I stopped lurking around). Being there looks like you are in the middle of a marketplace somewhere in the middle of a bustling jungle of rowdy, clownish intellectuals in the middle of an overpopulated city in a world populated by 6 billion people whose population growth is escalating high (and still is, in fact). It's just so emotionally draining, like you are dealing with extraverts instead of INTPs. Yes, I know I'm being mean.

Nice to meet you all. :D

P.S.: I like your background theme. It makes me calm and at peace with my inner self. Much better than the one at INTJ Forum.

Cegorach

Local time
Today 11:35 AM
-->
So do I call you callmemigs or do I call you migs? ...and if I refer to you as callmemigs will people start calling me migs? ...and if they start calling me migs will you still be referred to as migs?:eek::D

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
Today 5:35 PM
-->
I shall call thee slave, moron, or severvant of my will.

Unless of course you're purdyyyyyy, then I'll call you Alice..

Welcome to the forum..if that didn't put you off nothing will!

callmemigs

Redshirt
Local time
-->
You really are a bastard, Morgoth.

I guess I'll call you Morbid Goth from now on. :p

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Morbid goth?

How very fitting...save for when I'm feeling intellectually mad...

Usually I'm just mad, dveiant and moody....but when the intellect comes into it I become LOKI!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course there is the odd occassion when purr inducing torture makes me seem quite docile....

Hrm...

Cegorach

Local time
-->
Hahaha, so how are you liking your first impression of this place?!

I think all INTP's might be clownish intellectuals to tell you the truth... but if you're looking for deep discussions just avoid the idiot spaces and the idiot people (like Morgoth).

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Harumphhh...

If you want to ever talka bout the exact thing that no-ones thinking, or surpass the boarders of reality to the fantasy of sublime madness, then you'll want to giggle with myself..

If you're as twaty as the cow over there, then I suggest you give me your heart and soul in advance and save us all the bother...

Cegorach

Local time
-->
It's okay Melly, I still love you!!! ....Even if you are a bastard....

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Hmpphhh...

If you loved me then you'd at least buy my little choclates everynow and then, or give me happy smiles.

BUT NONONONO!!!!!!!!

INSTEAD YOU HAVE TO RELY ON THESE GODDAMNED WORDS AND TOSS ASIDE ALL PHYSICAL CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU!!!!

Hey Alice, want to go get some pizza?

Cegorach

Local time
-->
If it's any consolation I named my fish after you!

Oh, and don't worry, it's a fighting fish.... not the smartest little bugger....
Which is why I thought of you!

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->

I'll eat that fish..

then where will you be?

Oh dear...

I seem to have frigtened dear Alice away...

oh well...

Cegorach

Local time
-->
I'm telling Mother! LOR LOR LOOOOOR!!!

Dammit, where is she?

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
I wouldn't know....

-Melkor innocently moves to the side and kicks the leg that is hanging out, back under the cupboard....-

No-NO! DON'T!!!!

-Melkor grabs the coward with both hands covering his/her squirmy little mouth-

No.....no...stay here....

-still struggling-

Melkor squesses the little neck a tad tighter-

Shhhhhhhh..it'll be okay.hehehehe..shhhhhhh

-Cow scream silently and there is a little snap-

Oh dear...

I seem to have broken my toy...

-Melkor begins to cry and shakes the little lifeless body-

IT'S NOT WORKING!
NOOO!!

I promise I'll be good!

don't break!!DON'T BREAK!!!!!!!

Perseus

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:35 PM
-->
I never explored this forum that much yet but I think there are a few INTJs hanging out in here.

Anyway I am an INTJ with a some, significant INTP tendencies but definitely I'm not an INTj. I figured out I should join INTP Forum to meet more INTPs. But I think there are also quite a lot of INTPs in INTJ Forum (I'm always foruming there, actually).

Also, I like this forum better than the INTP Central (I've been there and after 15 posts, I stopped lurking around). Being there looks like you are in the middle of a marketplace somewhere in the middle of a bustling jungle of rowdy, clownish intellectuals in the middle of an overpopulated city in a world populated by 6 billion people whose population growth is escalating high (and still is, in fact). It's just so emotionally draining, like you are dealing with extraverts instead of INTPs. Yes, I know I'm being mean.

Nice to meet you all. :D

P.S.: I like your background theme. It makes me calm and at peace with my inner self. Much better than the one at INTJ Forum.

The Write style is ESFJ, which is not normally adopted by a INTP, nor an INTJ the latter being inferior writers but popular rip-off merchants.

How do you score on Paragon?

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
I'm always late, Cow. Transport from the other side can be a bit spotty.

Anyway... WELCOME migs...

this boarder of reality left a long time ago when they realised they couldn't afford the rent.

migs, I'll either see you somewhere in fantasy land, or not at all I expect. Either way... er

...either way, good luck.

The Fury

is licking himself.
Local time
Today 6:35 PM
-->
Hey Migs, I'm over in the INTJ forum a bit myself, i think i saw you there once or twice. I though i was an INTJ for a while there myself but i saw the truth, PRAISE THE LORD.

I kinda wish i still was one, these people scare me. Run, run while you still ca-

*Melkor pushes The Fury out the window*

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
-Melkro watches as his victim dissapears, realising, that he has in fact become so notorious that he can kill people without even being there, or intending to.-

And how do I feel about that?

I don't...

callmemigs

Redshirt
Local time
-->
The Write style is ESFJ, which is not normally adopted by a INTP, nor an INTJ the latter being inferior writers but popular rip-off merchants.

How do you score on Paragon?

Haha. I can be very formal and very detailed when typing introductions. Just wait and see. You'll notice the INTJ-ish writing style when I'm explaining what I know about what I'm passionate about. :D

FF

This ain't no disco.
Local time
Today 10:35 AM
-->
You really are a bastard, Morgoth.
Hey Melkor, remember when I kept warning all the new users about how much of a bastard you are?

Now I don't have to do that anymore! Hurray!

My evil plot just keeps getting easier and easier to accomplish :evil:

Last edited:

naberus

Local time
Tomorrow 3:35 AM
-->
Hooray, another one for my army of fellow INTJs.
Together we will res..impliment order to the madness that this forum is so aquainted with.

Anling

Local time
-->
Welcome migs. Don't listen to naberus. Give in to the seductive call of chaos. :evil:

Anling

Local time
-->
Chaos has muffins.

Anling

Local time
-->
*Brains naberus with a rock hard baguette and steals the cupcakes.*
hmmm... i wonder if these are poisoned....

chocolate

Local time
Today 10:35 AM
-->
Hi migs (seems everyone's calling you migs); nice to meet you! :)

I'm extraverted and I didn't like intpcentral either, so...

sagewolf

Badass Longcat
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
-->
Lost, after wandering irresponsibly away from the
INTPc is a little cliquish and elitist, I think-- that's what I didn't like about it myself. This place is far, far nicer. (We have a lot of INTJs lately! Cool. :D)

Well, you've met Morgoth anyway, haven't you? If you can take him you can take the worst this place has to offer. Welcome, migs! Leave your cupcakes at the door!

Parodyofme

Local time
Today 1:35 PM
-->
Be welcomed, migs, and he's right about Morgoth... no offense to the little leg-arm.

If Chaos makes the upgrade to cookie-brownies, there will be no stopping our legions vast!

Anling

Local time
-->
If Chaos makes the upgrade to cookie-brownies, there will be no stopping our legions vast!

That's right!:evil: So who's up for brownies and cookies? Bwahahahaha!

*sits back enjoying a lemon poppyseed muffin.*

Top Bottom