• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Power and will

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
-->
Going back to working memory. I am able to think only a few things at the same time. But what I can do is still in my control. I know that having more things in my control would be preferable but only because it leaves less room to chance. If I was pushed to the limit of my abilities it would be preferable to doing nothing with high ability. Wasting one's life is always bad. But being unable to accomplish due to low ability is just as bad.

Will to power is a medium spot. Optimum control for the environment.

But control of the environment is not what Nietzsche had in mind. It was the control of the mind. Introversion that he was thinking of. To be satisfied with the inner world. That would be where ultimate control resides. This is what he held in high regard when referring to Buddhist meditation as will to power.

Nietzsche was an introvert so control of the internal was privileged to the external.

Because reproduction is all that matters to a biological organism, resources are the most valued. This could be a dominating faction when it comes to the will but only if reproduction is the goal. Humans have higher goals because nihilism states death is a loss of all so reproduction is not satisfactory as a goal. Who cares what your legacy is once your dead. But life is better lived so the will must satisfy life and power of will not resources.

What satisfies the will is what Life must be lived for because it is the only life.

So inner control is necessary.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Elon Musk says we will be to superintelligence what cats are to us.

r4W0CYT.png

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The criteria for iq is arbitrary. decisions or what you do with information is extremely important not just how much you have. that is why the brain builds models of things and performed operations on them to get results. iq tests only show superficial results. different people have different operation sets. what we learn influences them.

adapt and turn to your advantage is not iq test measurable. there are so many things to adapt to the tests are limited in scope.

So intelligence is performing operations on a model of something. This is precisely how goals are planned and achieved. But it also means one preference of goals decides if one is high or low based on execution. A hard goal can only be done by a high intelligence person. The number or range of goals achievable, easy and hard is IQ.

Jerry
rank 100
Goal: Become famous
VRIbeRR.png

Mordecai the blue jay, and Rigby the raccoon
rank 105
Goal: deliver lunch
zetGkx8.jpg

Morty and Summer
rank 110
Goal: finish school
l9vkcBt.jpg

Catra and Adora
rank 115
Goal: save their friendship
bBE5oEz.jpg

Spiderman
rank 120
Goal: save new york city
9gWUocX.jpg

Optimus Prime
rank 125
Goal: save earth from the Decepticons
eZSx76b.jpg

Matt Stone and Trey Parker
rank 130
Goal: write a popular tv show
fDxLISp.jpg

Twilight Sparkle
rank 135
Goal: use friendship to save Equestria
mOOzIMf.png

Beth
rank 140
Goal: keep her marriage and family together
XHSSIHO.jpg

Oprah Winfrey
rank 145
Goal: run a media empire
co830wD.jpg

Hell Boy
rank 150
Goal: fight the forces of darkness
SSVCJgp.jpg

Thanos
rank 155
Goal: population control
eW1jJq9.jpg

Jeff Bezos
rank 160
Goal: run a planetary delivery system
082NJNk.png

Professor Xavier
rank 165
Goal: prevent a war between humans and mutants
UgjDMbM.jpg

Issac Asimov
rank 170
Goal: use math to predict the future of human civilization
pSy9Bbd.jpg

Rick Sanchez
rank 175
Goal: save his daughter with the portal gun
oQ32Gvq.jpg

Uber Morlock
rank 180
Goal: survive the moon crash
tlQFdmb.jpg

Ray Kurzweil
rank 185
Goal: create superintelligence
iOH6t7D.jpg

Stephen Wolfram
rank 190
Goal: solve physics
2rTiDOj.jpg

Horde Prime
rank 195
Goal: rule the universe
QT9W10X.jpg

Dr. Alexander Hartdegen
rank 200
Goal: reverse time to prevent the death of his lover
3KL6TWc.jpg

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The difference between a raven and a mouse is that even though they have the same brain size, a raven is much smarter. The reason is that a raven brain is folded inward. In other words, they have a recurrent model of things.

Control theory states that layers of feedback gives more control. A raven has more layers than a mouse brain thus can do more intelligent things.

Layers of control.
This is the key to intelligence.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
causality
if x then y
hypothesis-testing
correct prediction

Selection index
larger variables
collapse of the wave function

intuition
real-time statistics modeling

self-monitoring

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Layers of control make an attention mechanism. Which is a configuration of the network's focus. Inhibition and order of operation.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 12:31 AM
-->
Having a vision, being able to see the broad strokes and steps that will get you there and reducing unhelpful things that slow the emergence of your vision is I think the most effective way to will your way towards it. How else would I tolerate monotonous white collar work if I didn't have some fulfillable dream to latch on to.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Ni just "knows".

Te "executes".

So if you are an INTJ mastermind you have mental control over goal achievement.

You probably have a "plan".

You see where all contingencies fail or succeed. You see the path ahead.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:31 AM
-->
Nietzche is describing what a man is evolving to or striving to evolve towards better.

he can also devolve. But some of his ideas are half baked.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Nietzche is describing what a man is evolving to or striving to evolve towards better.

he can also devolve. But some of his ideas are half baked.
Aren't all ideas half baked?

I don't think those were ideas. More like observations and analysis of certain change and trend as well as certain analysis.

Some like Bertrand Russell would look on things with microscope, Nietzsche used a telescope, to put it in analogy.

Few fun facts. People no longer believe in God in much of advanced world.
They go to church for community, social reasons, to talk and sooth worldy worries.

There used to be times were people actually believed in witch craft and burned witches, saw demons, signs, put huge value on symbols, and soul.

Those times are kind of over. With education and more information, most of this nonsense was dispelled. Not that people don't hold absurd beliefs.

But most theologians know that bible is more about the message than actual fact.

Even if one were to take the bible in literal sense one would still not find much relation to reality.

Religion is relic of past in the sense it was practiced in the past.

Most people would hardly lift a finger for church, more like throw some money into the bin. But actually in the past you had to work for church. Like physically toil and work for church part time when it was needed. It was not all just for show of attendance. You actually had to put in the work.

Church goers today can be hardly arsed to do anything for church.
That is more real message here. Religion is more of a place holder for people to figure out the world. Socialize and moan about something.

Yes there are real sentiments and nostalgia in it, and values of some ethical value.

However no one sane would today with clear conscience burn a witch the way it was done in the past, because people got over religion.

Thus the term OVERMAN.

In todays world values can be all over the place and the difference between me and you or a rabbi is really so tiny its not worth mention.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
However no one sane would today with clear conscience burn a witch the way it was done in the past, because people got over religion.

Thus the term OVERMAN.

It doesn't take much to be an atheist and plenty existed before Nietzche. I think he meant more by overman than atheist. The overman is a product of evolution, transhumanism. It could be an extension as the frontal lobes were an extension.

I think it is the extent of greater reflective thought. The back and forth exchange of transferred information. That would create an internal locus of control. Being able to control the inner reality. Like Tesla.

Moving from outer control to inner control.

Inner reflection would spir great creativity.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
its a technology most likely getting abused by the ruling elites.

Thus the term OVERMAN.

It doesn't take much to be an atheist and plenty existed before Nietzche. I think he meant more by overman than atheist. The overman is a product of evolution, transhumanism. It could be an extension as the frontal lobes were an extension.

I think it is the extent of greater reflective thought. The back and forth exchange of transferred information. That would create an internal locus of control. Being able to control the inner reality. Like Tesla.

Yeah I am sure Nietzsche was talking about that. :clown:

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

Thus the term OVERMAN.

Yeah I am sure Nietzsche was talking about that. :clown:

I said three things.

Overman is more than just an atheist.
Overman is akin to transhumanism.
Overman is greater inner reflection.

The term transhumanism is not just a tech word. It means something above human.

We can speculate on what that means.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
I said three things.

Overman is more than just an atheist.
Overman is akin to transhumanism.
Overman is greater inner reflection.

The term transhumanism is not just a tech word. It means something above human.

We can speculate on what that means.
Everyone is more than atheist.
Atheist is just a label. A label that means you are without god. Nothing more and nothing else.
Nietzsche talked about human values, and yeah those would be more than the previous ones. Calling it transhumanism, is kind of superfluous.

Overman maybe greater inner reflections true.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
In my understanding, I think Nietzsche understood that not everyone could be an Ubermensch. If I were to explaining it, they would essentially be a King worth dying for. Everyone can't be a King worth dying for. Then people would only die for themselves.

They don't transcend human matters, just human values and trivialities.

Say someone who is willing to be humiliated by his peers in order for some greater good/purpose, would have Uberman qualities.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
In my understanding, I think Nietzsche understood that not everyone could be an Ubermensch. If I were to explaining it, they would essentially be a King worth dying for. Everyone can't be a King worth dying for. Then people would only die for themselves.

Say someone who is willing to be humiliated by his peers in order for some greater good/purpose, would have Uberman qualities.
Yeah the world runs on humiliation.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->

Yeah the world runs on humiliation.
Scathing. I think the only difference is that an Uberman rationalizes it as some "just" cause. Though I'm sure the concept could be changed to be a moving goal post. If the Uberman is wrong in their estimation of moral principles and causation, they simply aren't an Uberman.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
In my understanding, I think Nietzsche understood that not everyone could be an Ubermensch.

Then why did he say it was in the future?

Would not plenty exist or how rare would they be, why?

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Scathing. I think the only difference is that an Uberman rationalizes it as some "just" cause. Though I'm sure the concept could be changed to be a moving goal post. If the Uberman is wrong in their estimation of moral principles and causation, they simply aren't an Uberman.
they simply aren't an Uberman.
That is Nietzsches point. There is no Uberman. Uberman means above man.
If you are man you are not uberman.
Nietzsche saw that God is merely place holder for value. A value that prevents people from really growing beyond societal norms.

Nowdays people are more open to societal change and pushing norms, but that alone is merely the transition, not the end product.
By rebelling against norms, this does not really mean you are anything.

He simply means the values that are held as if true, aren't really enabling people to grow, beyond petty superstition and value beyond prescribed dogma.
This being true does not mean that rebelling against dogma makes you uberman.
It only opens you up to nihilism, meaningless void, a open space where anything can happen.
He does not actually offer any solution here. Here merely points out that unless people are willing to experience moral vacuum, they have no ability to establish better values than the norms.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
In my understanding, I think Nietzsche understood that not everyone could be an Ubermensch.

Then why did he say it was in the future?

Would not plenty exist or how rare would they be, why?
I think this relates to religion and religions function to society. Nietzsche was worried that religion had a vital function in society and that once people didn't see it as a good belief system, it would leave a void of power that could be filled by things that are far worse than religion. He was right a la, Nationalism, Eugenics, Furrys. No doubt there are some positive things here. But basically he said Ubermen would be the way forward. A "strong" and "just" man basically.

I think even Peterson said something like this, how Jesus Christ is supposed to be a Uberman in the Abrahamic religions. A model that people should align to. Without religion, why align with this model if it's not going to guarantee me eternal bliss in the afterlife? I could just be a piece of shit if I wanted.

He does not actually offer any solution here. Here merely points out that unless people are willing to experience moral vacuum, they have no ability to establish better values than the norms.
I think he does make an attempt, as seen with his attempted synthesis of slave-master morality, but I suppose by his own definition that would be vain. Instead just modeling a decent human being.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Nietzsche was worried that religion had a vital function in society and that once people didn't see it as a good belief system,
Nietzsche was not just worried, but observed that society with religion holds human nature to the lowest of standards. Which is true.
Religions don't really make people good people.
One could argue people are good in spite of religion.
People don't need religion to tell them that certain things are good or evil.
You look at history and humanity what people do can be very different depending on what they do and how they live as society.
Even Christianity has so many off shoots that its very different, but one thing is true, Christianity caters to fairly modest type of morality.
Servile and limited to doing the Jesus thing, which on a whole sounds great, until you get to the real thing. Where you realize people aren't really anything special, just blindly following certain expectations. Whether they are ethical or not they follow them and form their whole being along the values of certain limited ideas.

Are these values really that important on a whole?
Well he states that following these expectations leads to less awareness and thus puts people into repeating things over and over again.
Thus the whole of being of human nature is one schema and formula that repeats it self eternally. Which is again in many ways true.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
Nietzsche was not just worried, but observed that society with religion holds human nature to the lowest of standards. Which is true.
That assessment might be true, but the statement isn't a fair one. Christianity is the brand, and the brand broadcasts "it's" "values" to look appealing to as many people as possible. Though, the Bible is pretty condemning for most people these days, as most people will not defend what it says literarily.

I can be attracted by Nike's "just do it" slogan (based off of a capital punishment priosner) because it appeal to certain industrious values, but me buying the shoes won't make me any more of an athlete or hard worker.

Is it fair to make that statement you made when there was clearly malevolent agents poisoning the well via the Vatican and other denominations capitalizing on popularity and opportunity?

Much like putting your zodiac sign in a dating profile, it's just to broadcast certain social nuances and group association. Why you would want to associate with such a group is up in the air. Maybe for a sense of understanding/hope. Or perhaps you just like the style. Or maybe it's an easy way to get into Astrological pussy.

Unlike Astrology, Christianity is cancelled, making bold and extreme assertions of reality and morality. As you imply, yeah, our standards of morality have shiftted towards a more mindful, inclusive, and perhaps humanitarian perspective.

Are these values really that important on a whole?
Well he states that following these expectations leads to less awareness and thus puts people into repeating things over and over again.
Thus the whole of being of human nature is one schema and formula that repeats it self eternally. Which is again in many ways true.
They are a prototype. I think whatever tehy spawn should be of value.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Christianity was pretty savage in the old days of Nietzsche.
Divorce was frowned upon, but it was really something that could have negative consequences, but if adultery happened Oboy that shit was bad. Females could get ostracized for life for that.
Nietzsche would probably have a different view of Christianity today, but back then Christianity was really vile and limiting.
There was much nonsense to go about.
The brand of Christianity today is more like a lamer version, brand.

Despite Nietzsche being old fashioned in that time view, pretty sure he could easily see through the Christian hypocracy.
I think most intelligent people can, but not everyone is willing to admit to it openly, especially the devout christinas.
The issue is that values don't stem form limitations. Hence will to power.
Power being the ability to seek greater potential in people and not be OK with mediocre morality of nagging and guilt tripping and shaming.
The truth is he saw human rationality as given and also the Dionysian was probably counter for Christain ascetic values, of removing pleasure from life as means to getting close to God, which is pretty obvious hypocracy for anyone with half a brain.
Eating a chocolate chip cookie won't make Jesus wheep or make someone go into hell.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I think even Peterson said something like this, how Jesus Christ is supposed to be a Uberman in the Abrahamic religions. A model that people should align to. Without religion, why align with this model if it's not going to guarantee me eternal bliss in the afterlife? I could just be a piece of shit if I wanted.

Who does Nietzche model the uberman after?

What was the Ubermans supposed to be besides a decent person?

what about: ape - man - overman?

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->

There isn't a fixed model, I think only a couple axioms. You can look at a bunch of YouTube videos and the collection of them will give you a richer idea than just one person's interpretations.

Sherlock Holmes is an Uberman depending how you put it. James Bond is an Uberman depending how you put it. MCU Thanos could be an Uberman.

Essentially, the minute a hero in a story finishes all their story arcs they are an Uberman. Not to say they don't evolve, but that they evolve unwaveringly towards some personally devised purpose. That's my conception anyways.

Some people take this to mean that they have also solved human neuroses and have mastered their impulses. They have mastered their psychology, do not need to fear doubt, for they KNOW the right choice, anxiety is something they simultaneously understand but never experience. This is literarily inhuman and unachievable if you ask me. You can only face these things as gracefully as you can if you are to approach being a serious "Uberman".

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

uberman is what a man is striving towards or the next stage of evolution. Higher self. It is what the man is becoming

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Some people take this to mean that they have also solved human neuroses and have mastered their impulses. They have mastered their psychology, do not need to fear doubt, for they KNOW the right choice, anxiety is something they simultaneously understand but never experience. This is literarily inhuman and unachievable if you ask me. You can only face these things as gracefully as you can if you are to approach being a serious "Uberman".

uberman is what a man is striving towards or the next stage of evolution. Higher self. It is what the man is becoming

The difference between ape and man is an evolutionary leap.

Whatever comes next will be qualitatively different to the same degree.

c96QOJJ.jpg

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->

The difference between ape and man is an evolutionary leap.

Whatever comes next will be qualitatively different to the same degree.

c96QOJJ.jpg
I'm commenting trivially but, don't think this "next step" is what is in mind in the uberman. They evolution/change just becomes something that they do without prompting themselves to do it. Something that is very inhuman.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I'm commenting trivially but, don't think this "next step" is what is in mind in the uberman. They evolution/change just becomes something that they do without prompting themselves to do it. Something that is very inhuman.

To "get serious" about being an uberman. It would start with emotional regulation. Then rational motivation. Control over ones thinking. A complete balance over the psyche. Most people have wondering aimless minds. Their awareness is not centered. Uberman is the INTJ archetype. master over one's own mind.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->

To "get serious" about being an uberman. It would start with emotional regulation. Then rational motivation. Control over ones thinking. A complete balance over the psyche. Most people have wondering aimless minds. Their awareness is not centered. Uberman is the INTJ archetype. master over one's own mind.
I would agree. Though if they don't have control/utility over sensing and feeling they are simply going to hit roadblocks they can't get around.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

I would agree. Though if they don't have control/utility over sensing and feeling they are simply going to hit roadblocks they can't get around.

So just individuation. nothing greater but what would be greater?

so many are not serlock holms.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Thanos as an uberman? It just seems that there is an element of intelligence and maturity needed in the character. Because we could define the uberman as just an alpha male in that case.

DRRNEcB.jpg

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Thanos as an uberman? It just seems that there is an element of intelligence and maturity needed in the character. Because we could define the uberman as just an alpha male in that case.
What is exactly alpha male or what do you mean by alpha male.
A part from people talking about this stuff it seems to me alpha male is just someone who is overly aggressive and as far as I know sigma male is anyone who is introvert.

That being said I marvel at the stuff you say. It soo nonsensical.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The ability to control ones impulses. To act only when ready. The will would be perfectlly balanced.

It would be that the final thing would be the intellect.

A balanced extraversion and introversion.

useing the brain at 100 percent.

internally manipulate thought.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
The ability to control ones impulses. To act only when ready. The will would be perfectlly balanced.

I don't have any problem with what you wrote, but the issue occurs when there are other Ubermen that are expecting this type of behavior. This is why it's very much an unattainable thing. Like God in Christianity, the Uberman is supposed to dominate unequivocally and fill the void religion is leaving, falling short of that means that its a nope.

Though maybe you're not even thinking about that anymore.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->

I don't have any problem with what you wrote, but the issue occurs when there are other Ubermen that are expecting this type of behavior. This is why it's very much an unattainable thing. Like God in Christianity, the Uberman is supposed to dominate unequivocally and fill the void religion is leaving, falling short of that means that its a nope.

Though maybe you're not even thinking about that anymore.

I am a gamma male. With those attributed faults. Falling short is a given. I find it a compelling intellectual exercise. Mostly it helps me understand intelligence. Something I've been working on since age 12. With artificial intelligence. It is the most efficient you can use the whole brain. And manipulating thought would have an elegant solution I believe. I believe once an algorithm for intelligence is found in the brain a machine can use it to become profoundly smart. I'm working on that.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Personally I feel like omicron male now days.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
Well as long as we are all comfortable in our reality and believe we are facing our fears, sounds good. I prefer to identify as a worker bee ready to die for the Queen. Beezeneeze

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
More fear just increases the fear we already have. It does not integrate at all, it is just overwhelming. If it does not integrate there is no reason to have more fear "just cause". Now integration is another matter. Because some can and others can't. The size matters because fear is already stored and adding to it will not integrate what is already present. One must be fully integrated before one can start absorbing new fears to integrate properly.

Three other emotions also exist that can fail to integrate properly. anger, sadness, happiness. Happiness fails to integrate when it is subsumed by anger fear or sadness.

What I have failed to integrate is anger. I am a needy person so I suppress my anger. I become a person who is taken advantage of and self-critical. Extremely depressed and unmotivated. Afraid of failure, view myself as a failer. Can't defend myself.

In order to integrate anger, I would need to feel it and gain control over it. Have a better view of myself. Gain self-confidence. Right now I feel I cannot express my anger because I feel pathetic. I failed to get things right in the past. And was looked down upon. Conflict makes me very uncomfortable.

Something about being bullied into submission is what happened to me.

A safe mode of expression is needed for anger because I am just depressed all the time.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
It seems to me that if we have 180 brain regions and the surface area doubled we would have 360 areas. Things could be wired a whole lot differently with more regions. In fact, the surface area does not need to even increase but by wiring things up different would be enouf. Things would just need to point in the right direction. Structures could be set in place that control thought. Thoughts become bigger and better.

A thought is not but a structure. Control of a reflective process.

Once one can reflect in on themselves one controls the process and an implosion of thought occurs. Synergy.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Will and Power.

I spent 8 hours listening to music.
went to bed at 10pm
I woke up at 6pm
I slept 18 hours
I have depression and take bipolar meds.

music gives me the energy I don't have.
I believe trauma gave me depression.
It created a bottomless hole.
This trauma needs integration.
There needs to be a surplus, not a deficit.
Music can increase trauma but that is resistance.
A schizophrenia if you go by words and not emotion. energy.

The brain needs reorganizing. The right frontal lobe is stressed.
I can't watch tv because of anxiety on the right side. the amygdala is overactive.

I need to become a Perceiver.
To absorb not drain.
find my emotional center.
To listen and not act

anxiety forces you to act, suppression to act more.
only when total exhaustion happens can rest happen, then sleep 20 hours.

a proper energy system is regulated emotion.
Buddhism teaches you to control the emotional system. the limbic system.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
a proper energy system is regulated emotion.
Buddhism teaches you to control the emotional system. the limbic system.
You could greatly benefit from Emotional Regulation.

Mindfullness is great for that, which is much like Buddhist meditation

Sounds like you could do with DBT (Dialectical Behavioural Therapy):

DBT-4-modules.jpg

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
I practice mind emptiness.
Because if you have Fullu mind you cannot do

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I teach you the meaning of the uberman.​

Self-regulation: I was having really bad anxiety, everything was contorted and emotional pain. I went to the hospital 8 days and was treated with these medications.

Oxcarbazepine - seizures
Atomoxetine - ADHD
Aripiprazole - Antipsychotic

The anxiety is gone, the emotional pain is gone, and mental clarity is through the roof.

What I've discovered is that the ability to reflect and reason about causality is key to a mind's ability to affect the world. The more you know the greater your capacity to manipulate and do it well. The parts of the brain must be compartmentalized to work together. The surface area of the cortex is divided and given tasks. The quality of grey matter matters because this determines the efficiency of coordination. Glucose must be metabolized and the protein that does this has a variety of shapes among people. This increases the flow of brainwaves because of the reset factor (energy consumption). But most important is long-term memory processing. How to use memories, to hold memories in working memory. Manipulation by thought. What is represented in the brain allows access.

coordination cubes every 5 IQ points so. a mouse may be 1cm area of the cortex has an IQ of 5. A cat 10 and chimp 20. Lucy the homoerectus 55, man 100, and uberman 180.

Man can coordinate 4,000 times greater than a chimp and because this is 80 points different the uberman can coordinate 4,000 times as many variables as a man. This is in the understanding of causality. A chimp knows little of causality where a man can change reality to create technology and civilization.

The uberman has the will to create. He can understand reality to the degree that the laws of the universe, its principles, are fully known.

In the death of God the uberman will shape society from the shadows leading it into a future golden age like the ubermen before him.

Aristotle IQ 200
grBjsTM.jpg

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
rank list revised with MBTI included.

The criteria for iq is arbitrary. decisions or what you do with information is extremely important not just how much you have. that is why the brain builds models of things and performed operations on them to get results. iq tests only show superficial results. different people have different operation sets. what we learn influences them.

adapt and turn to your advantage is not iq test measurable. there are so many things to adapt to the tests are limited in scope.

So intelligence is performing operations on a model of something. This is precisely how goals are planned and achieved. But it also means one preference of goals decides if one is high or low based on execution. A hard goal can only be done by a high intelligence person. The number or range of goals achievable, easy and hard is IQ.
Jerry
rank 100
Goal: Become famous
type: ENFP
VRIbeRR.png
Mordecai the blue jay, and Rigby the raccoon
rank 105
Goal: deliver lunch
type: ENFP
zetGkx8.jpg
Morty and Summer
rank 110