• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Return of the queen.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
-->
Well not exactly, more the return of a vaguely active forum member you didn't really notice. I have been exploring the real world my fellow INTP's, but it's oh so cold out there so I'm withdrawing back into the warm cuddly safety of the internet. I return to you with bitter streaks of nihilism and many strange experiences in my wake. I return to you a changed and more mature higs (haha, no. Really.)

Anyway, just signaling my presence, hope you're all having a nice day or night, whichever it may be. Pleased to see loads of you are still here (do you ever leave?) I'll do my best to say good stuff.

elephant smiley to mark the occasion. :elephant: hooray

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 10:18 PM
-->
X marks the spot. (well not really saving that for duxwing) But nice to have a vaguely active forum member back that I didn't really notice and thought was male for some reason.

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Welcome back. I seem to remember you owe me a reply, but I don't remember the subject. Whelp

Summer is coming, it'll be warm again soon. Will you leave us again? Will you come back to hibernate?

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 12:18 AM
-->
Shiver me timbers. It's the que... Higs, is that you?

Welcome back. Where did you run of to?

Edit: Did you find out you really were a danger to society?

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
I will try to make my posts more flowery and feminine in the future to avoid any confusion :D.

Summer is indeed round the corner, but as long as there is need to procrastinate I shall be here. And as soon as I get my three essays due in tomorrow out of the way, you shall have my full attention etheri. Tis' good to be back.

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:18 AM
-->
Blimey! A castaway has returned.

Welcome back Frenchie.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Shiver me timbers. It's the que... Higs, is that you?

Welcome back. Where did you run of to?

Edit: Did you find out you really were a danger to society?

Ha! My my, I recognize you all! Where...have I been? I met a group of NT's in my philosophy course and fell down a rabbit hole :D I am now a confirmed first rate danger to society, hide yo wife and yo kids :twisteddevil:

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
Ha! My my, I recognize you all! Where...have I been? I met a group of NT's in my philosophy course and fell down a rabbit hole :D I am now a confirmed first rate danger to society, hide yo wife and yo kids :twisteddevil:

Hahaha. From the rabbit hole to being stuck between the Devil and the sea! ... I would hide my wife but she left me. And she wasn't even real!!

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
I second that. Story time! :kinggrin:

Also, welcome back.

psykokwak introvert :)
Oh jeez I suck at telling stories...Well uh...There was this blue pill and this red pill, and I ate the blue...Or was it the red? No, it was both at once...And then uuuuhhh...BOOM :storks:...And...uuuh I cried...And then I was like... :confused: and Schopenhauer was like :eek: yeah. It was cool. Long story short: Puppies are awesome.

Hehe all in good time my dears.

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Well uh...There was this blue pill and this red pill, and I ate the blue...Or was it the red? No, it was both at once...And then uuuuhhh...BOOM :storks:...And...uuuh I cried...And then I was like... :confused: and Schopenhauer was like :eek: yeah. It was cool. Long story short: Puppies are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EerDQa98cdY

Cough cough. You took teh blue pill. On a more serious note, they have way, way better songs. I never thought I'd say it, but raja ram dissapoints me sometimes :(

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 9:48 PM
-->
Hahaha. From the rabbit hole to being stuck between the Devil and the sea! ... I would hide my wife but she left me. And she wasn't even real!!

I find the lack of depth and colour in the sea to which you are pinned disturbing to say the least. Debauchery of modern metaphor will not be tolerated, lest we regress to base peasant speak.

I cannot turn a blind eye, Ima bear down on you hard and fast. You've earned yourself a black spot.

~~~

Local time
-->
Are you bringing the cold in from outside?

TheScornedReflex

Local time
-->
I find the lack of depth and colour in the sea to which you are pinned disturbing to say the least. Debauchery of modern metaphor will not be tolerated, lest we regress to base peasant speak.

I cannot turn a blind eye, Ima bear down on you hard and fast. You've earned yourself a black spot.

Ye best not cut and run!

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:18 AM
-->
Well not exactly, more the return of a vaguely active forum member you didn't really notice. I have been exploring the real world my fellow INTP's, but it's oh so cold out there so I'm withdrawing back into the warm cuddly safety of the internet. I return to you with bitter streaks of nihilism and many strange experiences in my wake. I return to you a changed and more mature higs (haha, no. Really.)

Anyway, just signaling my presence, hope you're all having a nice day or night, whichever it may be. Pleased to see loads of you are still here (do you ever leave?) I'll do my best to say good stuff.

elephant smiley to mark the occasion. :elephant: hooray
You're a queen?! Can I have some money?

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Today 6:18 AM
-->
Welcome back and yes, I do leave this forum. I often leave for weeks at a time actually. Something keeps drawing me back though, probably because you all are actually interesting to talk to compared to much of the internet.

Local time
-->
You're a queen?! Can I have some money?
Wrong kind of queen, deary.
all_beef_patty.png

@higs :p

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 10:18 PM
-->
Shouldn't this thread be titled, 'Return of le Queen'?

Just saying.

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Shouldn't this thread be titled, 'Return of la Queen'?

Just saying.

FTFY, I think it should be la, considering she's a queen rather than king?

bartoli

Local time
Today 2:18 PM
-->
Nice to have you back, i was about to pm you to get some news when i saw this thread :)

Top Bottom