• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Simple confirmation that you are an INTP

Mars

Local time
Today 9:48 AM
-->
The place between places. That's right, code for l
In a previous study, we found that women with red hair required 19% more desflurane to suppress movement in response to noxious electrical stimulation than women with dark hair, making red hair a distinct phenotype associated with anesthetic requirement in humans.7

Always happy to help prove an INTP right

:D HAHA so it actually does have an effect. Funny irony about the heat component though.

I can definitely relate to the '5 seconds or less thing.'
When I speak, I like to use language as effectively and efficiently as possible. I hate it when people blow content out of its necessary proportion just so they have something to say. It's dishonest and pretentious.
This tendency towards concise expression sure doesn't make romance any easier.

With college papers, I would sum up everything I wanted to say in a paragraph and then realize that I still had pages remaining.
I am very critical of the academic writing style:
Sure, there's plenty of merit to backing every single thing you say with evidence and beating every single point to death with a formal method. You might even be able to say this method helps bring one closer to the truth, but by the time an academic is done with a paper, it is in a form only academics can use. What you end up with is a piece of information that is only accessible to experts who already know all about it!

Try this one on, I got a paper for my nursing course failed. ON ETHICS!!!!

This pissed me off because
A] Ethics is more of a philosophy subject to me at any rate.
B] The lecturer told me in a very serious tone that the work read like it was plagiarised [wtf yankees spelling plagiarised with a z?..narf]

Funny thing is though that I didn't remember to do the assignment and planned it out in the class I was supposed to hand it in on and then type it out after and caught the teacher before she left.

My next plan of action is me asking her how to prevent the appearance of plagiarism in my future essays. I just want to see the look on her face when I get a few other people to vouch that I typed it up after class pretty much under the scrutiny of a few other pupils doing a group assignment. It might be overkill though considering that the Group I was in consisted of ESL students and so I was the work mule.

Now, another little "Simple confirmation that you are an INTP" event. I used my superior intellect through dent of having english as my first language to insert superfluous polysyllablistic and archaic terminology that was slightly counterproductive to my presentation. It baffled half of the audienc, especially when there were scandalous nurse photos inserted that made the heads of some international students explode into lovely little pieces that made me smile.

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:48 AM
-->
-I stay up to 1am to avoid human contact and maintain my alone time.
-After much socializing i want nothing more then to relax with some classical music and do nothing.
-I'm also the same with being brief, my Spanish teacher told me to write a paragraph, so i wrote 5 sentences. And i get a 50/100 on it with the note "mas!" :(

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
:D HAHA so it actually does have an effect. Funny irony about the heat component though.

Try this one on, I got a paper for my nursing course failed. ON ETHICS!!!!

This pissed me off because
A] Ethics is more of a philosophy subject to me at any rate.
B] The lecturer told me in a very serious tone that the work read like it was plagiarised [wtf yankees spelling plagiarised with a z?..narf]

Funny thing is though that I didn't remember to do the assignment and planned it out in the class I was supposed to hand it in on and then type it out after and caught the teacher before she left.

My next plan of action is me asking her how to prevent the appearance of plagiarism in my future essays. I just want to see the look on her face when I get a few other people to vouch that I typed it up after class pretty much under the scrutiny of a few other pupils doing a group assignment. It might be overkill though considering that the Group I was in consisted of ESL students and so I was the work mule.

Now, another little "Simple confirmation that you are an INTP" event. I used my superior intellect through dent of having english as my first language to insert superfluous polysyllablistic and archaic terminology that was slightly counterproductive to my presentation. It baffled half of the audienc, especially when there were scandalous nurse photos inserted that made the heads of some international students explode into lovely little pieces that made me smile.

I too have been accused of plagiarism. Glad I'm not alone. I should probably try to write a bit more down to earth...

requiem

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 5:48 PM
-->
I spent yesterday afternoon deciding how I intended to make a personal essay completely impersonal.

Sciosa

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 7:48 PM
-->
I regularly send emails to the the public relations departments of corporations detailing each and every spelling error on the relevant website.

Also, I was once disowned for a few months. I had spent the week with my grandmother, and didn't say goodbye to her when I got on the plane to go home. I just stood up, got in line, and boarded. I didn't (and still don't) see why this was a horrible crime.

Citizen X

Local time
-->
Two examples.

I live in a non-English speaking country, so one day I'm driving my car, minding my own business when I see this HUGE panoramic add with blue background and white fonts that reads: "ANUCIEITE PLEASE HERE. BYLINGUAL SPACE ADD" ... that's verbatim.

So I dialed in the phone and told the girl who answered that her huge advertisement between such and such streets was grammatically wrong, her spelling was shit ad that they tried to anglicize a romance-language word and it didn't even come out looking English at all. I asked her if somebody else had already reported it (Being a huge panoramic add and all that) and she said "uhm, no."

The other was last month. I went hiking with two people I know, once we were done we started our way down to the car, we had a long stretch of rocky road to walk. One of these guys starts to worry that night time might catch us before we are down because "there are wolves here, you know?"

Me: Not to worry, I brought a powerful SWAT standard issue LED flashlight that I bought from the military surplus store, and besides, if in 20 minutes we only take a five minutes rest, and then keep walking at this pace, we will be down by 7:30, with enough sunlight not to use the flashlight or be eaten by "wolves"

Guy: Yeah right, we'll see.

We're inside my car by 7:30, I just turn to look at the guy and ask "You were saying? Maybe I should leave you here with the wolves!"

ChristopherL

Banned
Local time
-->
for physics class in high school, our teacher wanted us to show all our work. We had to 1st write the formula, 2nd fill in the known variables, then work it out showing each step with correct units. My work was usually numbers written in no coherent pattern all over the page with the answer circled somewhere randomly within. For simple equations, I would just write in the answer.

He took 5 points off every quiz/test for this.

Seriously, do I really need to write f=ma 3 separate times for one simple multiplication problem?

granted, when he would take me aside and ask me how i worked through the more difficult (or as I see them, paper wasting) problems, I could never actually follow what I did. But as I see it, as long as I had the correct answer circled, what's the big deal?

Because the process is more important than the solution.

Local time
Today 7:48 AM
-->
The land where a merlion is the country's official
Besides the tongue in cheek nature of the posts, is it me, or is the better-than-thou mentality prevalent amongst a lot of INTPs (be they pseudo, wannabe or otherwise)?

Last time I checked, being an INTP didn't come with the "i r a grammar/whatever nazi beeyach and i r proud of it cuz i r bettah dan j00!!12121oneone" thinking.

And an obsession with correcting trivial things like grammar like it's the most important thing on Earth should most likely be a sign of some psychological imbalance- obessesive compulsive, anyone?

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
-->
you ... you mean ... it's just us?

[snowqueen looks at cog, bursts into tears and runs off]

snowqueen

mysteriously benevolent
Local time
-->
Here's one from this morning:

Me and Colleague A are standing chatting in the central communal area
Colleague B comes out of the kitchen and says to Colleague A: "is this your mug?"
Colleague A squints and says: "No, actually I would have thought it was snowqueen's mug"
Colleague B bursts out laughing and says:"What? It's got 'now is the season to be jolly' written on it, you must be joking!"

Beat Mango

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Besides the tongue in cheek nature of the posts, is it me, or is the better-than-thou mentality prevalent amongst a lot of INTPs (be they pseudo, wannabe or otherwise)?

Last time I checked, being an INTP didn't come with the "i r a grammar/whatever nazi beeyach and i r proud of it cuz i r bettah dan j00!!12121oneone" thinking.

And an obsession with correcting trivial things like grammar like it's the most important thing on Earth should most likely be a sign of some psychological imbalance- obessesive compulsive, anyone?

I think I'm better than most people, or maybe "smarter" is the better word - that's just me being honest. But yeah apparently we're good at spotting inconsistencies. I personally wouldn't correct something like grammar because at the end of the day it's just based on arbitrary rules; like you say, trivial.

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
Yesterday 4:48 PM
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena

While I take pride in my skills, I don't assume I'm better than others because I'm also painfully aware of my inadequacies. I've yet to master the basics in some areas while I'm ahead in others. It all levels out making me no better than the next person, overall.

EloquentBohemian

MysticDragon
Local time
-->
grammarkitty.jpg

drumir93

Local time
Yesterday 6:48 PM
-->
A couple of days ago I was given 90 minutes to draw for an art final and I spent half my time thinking about how to most effectively use my time.:p

Enne

Consistently Inconsistent
Local time
-->
If your mother pulls you aside to give you lectures on respecting and obeying social norms and the benefits of conformity...

..you might be an INTP. :(

Ex-User (979)

Local time
-->
During the summer last year my family came out and we were going to go have dinner at my grandparents place. I was going to go in what I was wearing which was pajama pants and a t-shirt and my brother and mother both gave me 5 minute speeches about why I can't wear pajamas there and how it's not proper. My response was why to everything they said.:p They finaly gave up because they couldn't make me understand. I also still don't understand its just a different type of cloth.:(

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I wore pajama pants to all my finals freshman year of college, cause I wanted to sleep as much as possible before them. It was really nice, haha

Marino

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I have two fairly recent circumstances:

Several months ago, my family thought one of my dogs that we have had since I was three years old was dying. My whole family was freaking out, crying, ect. I call my mom who is at the veterinarians' office with the dog...they might of had to put her to sleep as she has trouble walking. I ask her if she can pick up some green tea on her way home. :rolleyes:

This week, my grandmother was admitted to the hospital because of her increasing hallucinations since her stroke that she had last year. She is in her 80s so we are all expecting her to die soon. We found out that her brain is internally bleeding and she has an UTI which can be deadly for elderly people. I not only did not cry like the rest of my family, not only do I not empathize for her or even have any sympathy, but I don't feel bad nor have anxiety about it. She is still in the hospital. And yes, I see her a lot as she lives only 15 minutes away from my house. :rolleyes:

Edit: Non-empathy related confirmation for being an INTP:
Daily, on average, most words are uttered when I am alone.

gruesomebrat

Biking in pursuit of self...
Local time
-->
When I concisely summarize in five seconds what somebody just spent five minutes blabbing about.

I used to do this to my teachers in class... still do to some extent. I'll sit and listen for 10 minutes, then extrapolate the rest of the lesson and summarize the whole thing in a single question or statement. Most of my teachers get pissed off about it, but it's not even like I do it on purpose. It's not a conscious thing; I just ask a question to clarify my thoughts on the subject, and it turns out that I've summarized the next 20 minutes of class... it got me a 100% (well, 100>x>99.5) in grade 9 math, so I'm not complaining.

indigofireflies

Observer of things
Local time
-->
I often ignore people if I see no good reason to talk to them. A girl in my homeroom babbles to me every day, and I sometimes will not even reply to her, because it's all boring small-talk.

I also can't bear to talk to my boyfriend online due to his atrocious spelling mistakes. He can write/spell just fine when he wants to, though. -.-

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 2:48 AM
-->
I don't like people looking at me.

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 2:48 AM
-->
I feel the urge to break their necks so they won't sometimes.

You know I'm not an INTP, right?

I also hate cashiers that touch
my hands.

I don't want you touching me. Disgusting.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

nonperson

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Thread necromancy but this one appeals to me.

A zillion years ago on my way to work I drove by a car parked in the most stupid place,
"What an eff'ing place to stop," I said loudly to myself.

The offending vehicle was just past the apex of a sharpish bend on a good slope with a high hedge bank meaning that oncoming cars had no escape route as they moved to overtake the obstacle. Further it was in the country (lots of big tractors pass that way) and on a bus route too.

It wasn't until I had been at work about 30 minutes that I remembered the young woman in tears in the driving seat; her car had obviously broken down. :o

CowSavior

White Jesus
Local time
-->
Hmm.. I kinda had a moment like that last night. My best friend left my house, then ran back in saying her mother was in tears because they were out of food til Friday. I lol'd. then thought to myself "Am I really this heartless, or am I just happy that somebody else is suffering more than I have in past years?"

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
epic major wall post. mostly quotes. I will replace them with periods.

So, apparently INTPs DON'T like much detail? That strikes me as rather odd. This coming from a guy who consciously (but not for the pure sake of it) uses far, far, far too many details and explanations in both speech and writing. That being said, I still say things as concisely as I think they should be said, but I can't just condense... well, almost anything... into just a sentence or two. What if I miss some detail? Then the person that I am describing something to will not have a clear picture of everything that takes place in 'X'.
So true. Story of my life. And if people ask me if I love them or someone else, I respond with "I don't know."
I really don't understand showing your work in these classes. I can understand the method perfectly in my head, so I see it as entirely unnecessary. I only show work where it is required for me to solve the problem, which, as stated here, usually ends up looking like random numbers and equations placed in no particular order on the paper.

But only five points off?! In my physics class, we got about 3 points off per problem for work not shown.
I was once last year. Truthfully, my speech is simply not as articulate as my writing (no time to think). My teacher for sure thought I straight plagiarized on an essay, and I am proud to say that a couple of friends vouched for my writing abilities. :D
Someone invariably tells me that every few days. I , of course, disregard them, because they are most likely xFJ's.

Not that major with the quotes replaced with periods, I suppose.

Magnetosphere

Local time
-->
My grandmother has been visiting for a week, and she asked if I'd miss her when she left.
And I said no! My own grandmother, I'm awful.

But to be fair, she comes in pretty often.

I was visiting my grandparents and family in Massachusetts for Thanksgiving week. After all was said and done it was time for me to return home, they decided to drive me out to Bradley International Airport in Connecticut, where I'd be catching a Frontier flight to Milwaukee, then a transfer back into Michigan.

I don't fly very often, so they must have been worried that I'd be nervous. I wasn't, as it was the weekend that the TSA started implementing all of its new safety procedures. That, and the chance of me getting killed by terrorists or having my plane struck by lightening are astronomically small.

Due to their worry, they tried talking to me for the duration of the car trip (they must have thought that it would comfort me). I resisted, because I had important things to think about - North Korea, for instance. That didn't change until we got to the airport, where they started lecturing me on really, really obvious things that I should do to make sure that I didn't lose any baggage. I responded to their inquiries and statements as little as possible, feeling mildly guilty.

They left me alone after I said that I really, really had to use the bathroom, and that the one in the terminal was dirty. I went through security, my grandparents waved me good-bye, and I sat down to enjoy several hours of Scientific American and Time Magazine.

Egh.

When I was a kid (meaning nine, ten years old), I always used to sit around at my dad's house (my parents divorced when I was five) in a big armchair, thinking. It was something I kept up for years and years, moving from thoughts about theology to communism to career paths and college.

I don't want to even thinking about how many times the following conversation happened:

Dad: "Can't you see it's a beautiful day outside! It's warm, windy, cloudless... Why don't you go on a walk? Better yet, you could go on a walk and take the dog with you! Say, what the hell are you doing, just sitting around like that?"

Me: "Thinking."

Dad: "About what?"

Me: "Stuff".

Dad: "What kind of stuff?"

Me: "I dunno."

Dad: "Like American foreign policy? lulz"

Me: "Yeah, actually I was! Isn't it interesting how... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

---

Haha, sorry for the long post. I'm half Russian.

Skinart

Local time
-->
In my nursing course we were discussing pain thresholds.

I piped in with 'higher pain tolerance can be sorted by people with different hair colour'

The teacher laughed as if I made a joke and then proceeded to play along a little.

At which point I said. "Actually there has been a study to prove it"

To which the class broke into giggles and laughs. The most offending part was that I was trying to say that redheads have a tendency to tolerate more pain on average [forgot the place I read it] and nobody cared to listen!!!

@Mars - I did a search on Google scholar using: redhaired people pain threshold as keywords and these were the first two hits:
Always happy to help prove an INTP right

When you are willing to multiquote comments made over a year ago to point out the errors in thinking:

Demonstrating a lower threshold to pain is not the same as a demonstrating a higher pain tolerance. They are completely different measures. One is how soon you feel pain, the other is how much you can put up with.

Also--
So I had to content myself with providing the class with a laugh, now if being disappointed at having the facts waived in the face of farce [HA HA anagram!!!!] is not an INTP moment I don't know what is.

That's not an anagram. That's alliteration.

Carry on.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Happens to me all the time. Misspelled words annoy me to no end, regardless of who is making the mistake.

Mispeled wurds could iritate aneone!

Simple confirmation might be needing simple confirmation.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
That's not an anagram. That's alliteration.

Carry on.
I sat there for about 5 minutes trying to find the anagram. I ended up giving up and blaming it on my inability to do such things easily (word jumbles and the such).

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
I was chatting to my INTJ sister on msn (we were in the same house) and she walks in and says that I am really strange on the Internet.

DogChild

Redshirt
Local time
-->
In high school someone was comforting me about a boy I "liked" dating another girl, "I think my reply was along the lines of, "It was clearly just a crush and will have no long term consequences on my well-being". Blank look in return. :D

DogChild

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Oops on the wild quote marks, I got distracted and posted before proof reading.

gnome

INTP
Local time
-->
The other day I drove my car to a restaurant to get some food. I ended up spacing out and somehow walked home instead of driving back home. I walked out to go get a soda out of my car and I was like WTF where is my car. I then realized I had spaced out and walked home instead of drove.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
The other day I drove my car to a restaurant to get some food. I ended up spacing out and somehow walked home instead of driving back home. I walked out to go get a soda out of my car and I was like WTF where is my car. I then realized I had spaced out and walked home instead of drove.

You had to be seriously stoned to have left your car at a restaurant....:confused:

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 1:48 PM
-->

I did that with a bus once. My mind was preoccupied and I ended up taking a bus home from university only to realize when I got home that I had taken my car to school that day.

Jchazard

Local time
-->
Happens to me all the time. Misspelled words annoy me to no end, regardless of who is making the mistake.
The veteran did it on purpose to snag attention in case you couldn't tell. So dont feel as though this proves you're unsympathetic or INTP. Most people would pass by after noticing him too.

Alice?

Local time
-->
Here's mine.
I've been contemplating the (I actually stopped here to think of the word I was looking for and continued on with the rest of my sentence) complete abomination of modern human existence lately (I think it's because my family spent a great deal of the morning watching the fashion channel and MTv or the like), and it's made me rather depressed thinking how limited we are when confined by the limitations (too many limitations, too lazy to look for a different word) of our human bodies and the chains of the societies they belong to.

I've often wished I could be only a ball (or amorphous blob, whichever. I'm not so particular) of just pure thought energy. Yeah.

But then again, there are certainly great perks to being human that I could not experience existing as I stated previously.
I could not have said that prior to falling in love. That kind of changes a lot of things. Which still surprises me to this day, which in turn surprises me even more. If that makes sense.

gnome

INTP
Local time
-->
I was just cooking some like weird ass microwavable pizza thing. I looked at it and I was like WTF this doesn't look like a pizza and it looks nothing like whats on the box. I put it in the microwave anyway and cooked it. I picked it up to start eating it and i realized I had cooked it upside down. Maybe I'm just retarded.

FusionKnight

It's not my fault!
Local time
-->
Lately I've noticed that a lot of my conversations within myself consist of me explaining things to myself that I obviously already understand, and then I'm like "Why am I explaining this to myself?" It's kind of hard to turn off though.. especially right before I fall asleep. I'm weird.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm not the only one who does this! LOL.

Actually, I also have these hypothetical conversations with myself, but they're not usually about anything I've experienced, they're totally random.

yoopernation

Local time
-->
OK ... looks like we are doing a little true confessions here. If you are a solid INTP, let me know if this relates to you or not.

I like sex with women, but have no strong desire for a boyfriend/girlfriend or marriage relationship. I really don't want to be married or even have to deal with women who disappoint me or just plain tick me off. I've left beautiful women on the side of the road for the basic reason that they wanted me to treat them like the spoiled little girls they were molded into. Having said that, here's what I wonder if you would think of as weird or not ...

I view even the slightest possibility of getting a woman pregnant as a huge disincentive to bother with sex. If it was a good woman, that would be fine, but if it was a woman who I wouldn't want raising a baby into a person ... I couldn't handle it! Seeing people have babies (or abortions) seemingly at the drop of a hat just really disagrees with me. I have a very tough time coming up with more than a few woman I've ever met who would be good enough to raise a kid of mine. Given this problem and the fact that I don't find many good looking women who I like as people, I've become a monk (metaphorically speaking).

This is why I believe prostitution should be legal just for me and others like me. I could probably live with the nagging little guilty thought that it's still possible for the prostitute to be killing or raising my kid. I'm not sure, as I've never partaken. I think I need to get back to figuring out a way to be king of the USA, or maybe just the U.P. of Michigan!

FusionKnight

It's not my fault!
Local time
-->
I view even the slightest possibility of getting a woman pregnant as a huge disincentive to bother with sex. If it was a good woman, that would be fine, but if it was a woman who I wouldn't want raising a baby into a person ... I couldn't handle it! Seeing people have babies (or abortions) seemingly at the drop of a hat just really disagrees with me. I have a very tough time coming up with more than a few woman I've ever met who would be good enough to raise a kid of mine. Given this problem and the fact that I don't find many good looking women who I like as people, I've become a monk (metaphorically speaking).

This seems like it could be a persuasive argument for abstaining from sex until getting married. Now because the word "marriage" has a lot of baggage attached to it these days, I'll define what I mean: a lifelong partnership.

I think there may be good moral arguments for keeping sex within the bounds of marriage, but I think this practical argument is far more convincing. With sex there is almost always the potential for pregnancy (excepting things like infertility, hysterectomies, etc). If you aren't committed enough to someone to make a promise to build a lifelong partnership (which I call marriage), then why would you risk forming a lifelong partnership (parenthood) with them anyway?

FearDunn

as Gaeilge
Local time
-->
1) I had an auto accident because I was deep in thought and I haven't driven since(13 years). I relish my 14 mile round trip to work, reading news articles while listening to foreign language recordings. I analyze and act on the subtlest changes in wind direction and weather. I have turned my bicycle into an expression of abstract reasoning.

2) My 2nd grade teacher asked my parents if I could meet with her husband, a Professor of Political Science, believing my understanding and insight on the subject was unparalleled even by him. She was also concerned about my lack of productivity and failure to complete assigned work.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 1:48 AM
-->
How they banned me after 3-4 years on intpcentral made it clear to me that intpness is like a dress you put on. A delusion. No regard for all the data I accumulated, and wanted to have for reference. Was banned by 5min notice for being non intp(by what I and many others there consider to be Js), so didn't have time to collect and save anything. Thanks a lot. But typical traits for me would be analytical, detached, introverted. That's me, more or less(gotto love subjectivity). Competitive in a way. I like strategical sports(not physical ones) to push my mental limits further(or not fully as short..).

In general I put more stock and confidence in the successes I have had that can be measured. Like one year I managed to take the nordic championship title in flying. That was really fun. As the games are very strategical. Although with a percentage of luck, due to difficulty of accurately predicting weather conditions. But that one was fun(even if I generally don't care if I come in at 100 or nr.1, it's my performance I am concerned about). . If it was intp or not, I don't really care. On polls this sport is dominated by intps and intjs on the higher levels, comp setting.

And I'm an educated engineer in design mechanics(in name). But that became a bit too concrete for me so didn't pursue after graduation. But glad I completed. I learned a way of thinking that I think have been advantageous. And still not fully grown(will I ever be?), so can continue if I like. But truth be told. Mathematical part of that was easy. But not so much the physics and mechanics. So low on confidence, and not sure I'd be successful. I've even bailed out due to this for the time being, as I have some mental problems I need to sort out first, primarily some form of identity issues, or lack of, as they don't make much sense to me for some reason I have not figured out. So in a stand still. Trying to put together the puzzle.

Zensunni

Raro recte, numquam incerte
Local time
-->
Reading these posts convinces me I am in the right place.

Local time
-->
My Father:Do you know that I love you?
Me:Yup,it is humans-nature.
another day
Father:Do you love me? And if yes why?
Me:Yes,because it is human nature.(does this count?)

Zensunni

Raro recte, numquam incerte
Local time
-->
My ex-girlfriend compared me to Nikola Tesla. I was flattered.

My girlfriend once looked at me when telling her some thing I had done in life (being a jack-of-all-trades) and said, "It was people like you who were making spears out of sticks while the rest of us were being eaten by lions."

I thought that was the coolest thing I had ever heard.

Top Bottom