• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Spirit animal.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 3:54 AM
-->

Nick

Frozen Fighter
Local time
Today 10:54 AM
-->
...anteater?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I reserve the right to be a two headed snake.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 9:54 AM
-->
i did a test like this recently and it suggested i'm a spider. close but too close, thanks.

i don't think we have to limit ourselves to one spirit animal.

i have always resonated with seals. warm and cuddly, but still isolated and not doers, they don't even have real arms.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/hzLtBcJ.jpg[/bimgx]

until i picked the name nanook without worrying about it's meaning. nanook is the god of icebears. people kept reminding me of this fact, until i began to befriend the ice bear.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/wxQ0SW1.jpg[/bimgx]
my nickname creeping up on me

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/HtUe5oU.jpg[/bimgx]
me, owning my totem.

many people think that nanook is a husky name.
i used to think i'm more of a cat person, but fine, i admit it, i'm sort of a dog, looking out for his parents, hoping for a bone.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/50AL4GD.jpg[/bimgx]

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/BBIK13z.jpg[/bimgx]

secretly i am prometheus, having an out of body experience, while being chained to the mountains, incarnating into mountain goats.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/MFpYX35.jpg[/bimgx]

also i receive spiritual protection from the birdman, he picks me up, when i get lost in another world and flys me home.

[bimgx=250]http://lh3.ggpht.com/tannenrad/SOBBj9zLlbI/AAAAAAAALBM/7xmKEIiqd14/s1600/http___www.breedart.org_releases_23_brian_foster-Drunken_Flamingo.jpg[/bimgx]

he may be my higher / beyond-incarnation self.

[bimgx=250]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_mktczMvhs-4/SskdDqa_htI/AAAAAAAA1Ic/ftPhybchTOo/s400/20091004193259%20%5Banimalpicture.ru%5D%20203.jpg[/bimgx]

this how i relate to him.

enough demonstrative Ni already.

no, wait, i forgot about my original totem, the cancer.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/GhMGCaT.jpg[/bimgx]
imagine him crawling around in this safe-place.

last but not least ...
[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/cxxOV40.jpg[/bimgx]
my savior, by that i mean the genetic designer assigned to my case, on the mother ship. he used DNA infusion to pimp my heart, so i can feel while i think. on a good day. well the idea is, that the new genome takes over, with time … i was allowed to go back to earth and among people right after treatment.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
If we're doing multiples, I get the platypus.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:54 PM
-->
I'm an owl connected to bears and coyotes.

Your spirit animal is the Owl

Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.

Owl Symbolism

Symbolic meanings for the owl are:

• Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
  • The presence of the owl announces change
  • Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
  • Wisdom
  • The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change
....and apparently I need a Free Energetic Breakthrough Kit.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:54 PM
-->
Owl followed by coyote then bear.

Owl
Characteristics: Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile:
The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.

Coyote
Characteristics: Jokester, adaptability, seeing the truth behind illusion and chaos, playfulness

Spirit Animal Profile:
The coyote totem is strikingly paradoxical and is hard to categorize. It’s a teacher of hidden wisdom with a sense of humor, so the messages of the coyote spirit animal may paradoxically appear in the form of a joke or trickery. Don’t be tricked by the foolish appearances. The spirit of the coyote may remind you to not take things too seriously and bring more balance between wisdom and playfulness.

Bear
Characteristics: Strength, confidence, leadership, healing, strong grounding forces

Spirit Animal Profile:
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.

Go away Polaris. I'm the original Owlcoyotebear! :beatyou:

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:54 PM
-->
Nah, becuz I got the Free Energetic Breakthrough Kit before you.

*zaps baron to a crisp*

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Like this?

smiley_emoticons_waffe99.gif

OrLevitate

Banned
Local time
Today 1:54 AM
-->
I'm intrinsically luminous, mortals. I'm 4ever
My spirit form is an owl with butterfly wings and deer hooves. I am The Christ Child, sent from the astral plane to enlighten humanity. First order of the indigo spirit warrior squadron, diametrically opposed to all forms of evil. Heed my beckoning, souls.

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
Today 10:54 AM
-->

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.
Other spirit animals you may be connected with…
The Coyote
Characteristics: Jokester, adaptability, seeing the truth behind illusion and chaos, playfulness

Spirit Animal Profile: The coyote totem is strikingly paradoxical and is hard to categorize. It’s a teacher of hidden wisdom with a sense of humor, so the messages of the coyote spirit animal may paradoxically appear in the form of a joke or trickery. Don’t be tricked by the foolish appearances. The spirit of the coyote may remind you to not take things too seriously and bring more balance between wisdom and playfulness.
The Crow
Characteristics: Connection with life’s magic, personal alchemy, intelligence, flexibility, trickster

Spirit Animal Profile: The crow is a spirit animal associated with life mysteries and magic. The power of this bird as totem and spirit guide is provide insight and means of supporting intentions. Sign of luck, it is also associated with the archetype of the trickster; be aware of deceiving appearances. If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.

StevenM

beep
Local time
Today 4:54 AM
-->
Owl/butterfly/hummingbird.

A very unsocial-butterfly, mind you. :beatyou:

idokaiho

Hive Maker
Local time
Today 8:54 AM
-->
Owl / Butterfly / Turtle

Everything makes sense now!

Owl swag!

Owl-Power-Tee-Group2-300x164.png

AbstractCanvas

Tree Hugger
Local time
-->
test gave me
owl/butterfly/hummingbird (apparently TMills and I share a soul)

real spirit animal
raven
butterfly as a suspected 2nd but unconfirmed

considering forming/following a cult based around raptor jesus. give me the details nanook

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Today 2:54 AM
-->
According to Keirsey the Spirit, or "Totem" animals as he says are the Birds of Prey for the NT's. This includes the Owl, Falcon, Eagle, Hawks, Vultures and so forth. Getting more specific I might say the following ...

• ENTJ - Eagles
  • ENTP - Buzzards
  • INTJ - Falcons
  • INTP - Owls

Eagles for ENTJ's - they seem to stand up the most (of the NT's) in society, fulfilling positions of leadership and direction.

Why Buzzards for ENTP's? Not in a derogatory sense, but in the sense that they are the more social of the Birds of Prey. They congregate together, also they are the more opportunistic. Also ENTP's are tweakers, they like to mess with the rest of us, which seems to fit the preying buzzards.

Falcons for INTJ's - Falcon's seem to be the most directed and self sufficient, the most streamlined and focused.

Owls for INTP's, /obvious.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I the one and only turtle. Now all bow down to my magnificence.

Local time
-->
Owl/turtle/snake

owl:

Spirit Animal Profile: The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of the animal guides you, you can the true reality and see beyond illusion and deceit.
Turtle:
Characteristics: Ability to stay grounded, slowing down, pacing yourself, determination, ancient wisdom

Spirit Animal Profile: The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity. Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions.
Snake:
Characteristics: Healing, transformation, life force, primal energy, spiritual guidance

Spirit Animal Profile: The snake animal meaning is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life. When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Your spirit animal is the Wolf

Characteristics: Sharp intelligence, deep connection with instincts, trust or lack thereof in someone or in yourself

*special little snowflake status obtained*

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 5:54 PM
-->
Owlturtlesnake O:

I fly, swim, slither yay

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 4:54 PM
-->

INTP much?

Other spirit animals you may be connected with…

The Snake

Characteristics: Healing, transformation, life force, primal energy, spiritual guidance

The Hawk

Characteristics: The power of focus, clear vision, gaining perspective, connection with spirit

Last edited:

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
I got the owl too

if you know what I mean

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
I already know my daemon without the test, a korat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 262

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Today 2:54 AM
-->
I got an owl too.

INTPf:
anigif_owl-wtf-gif-13228-1238391034-16.gif

Gabby21924

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:54 PM
-->
I got an Owl

owl-totem-300.jpg

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Would you consider yourself.....an owlligator?

Shieru

rational romantic
Local time
-->
I got Owl ~ Deer ~ Turtle

It seems I'm in rather good company amongst other owls
^^

A_Scanner_Darkly

Pisces-Virgo Introtim
Local time
-->
Owl/Butterfly/Turtle

Intuition, ability to see what other do not see, announcer of change, wisdom...Powerful transformation, metamorphosis, playfulness, the world of the soul...Ability to stay grounded, slowing down, pacing yourself, determination, ancient wisdom.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
Owl/turtle/crow

So (intuition/wisdom)/(laziness/calm)/(intelligence/analysis/flexibility)

Local time
-->

emmabobary

*snore*
Local time
Today 4:54 AM
-->
Butterfly
....butterfly?????
Also associated to the snake and hawk.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time