• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Split from "Are Ti-doms (IxTPs) likely to give unsolicited advice?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 4:10 PM
-->
You say peculiar I say illustrative : P

But yeah no buts anyway regarding that link.. must resist will to be stubborn and claim it was a good idea to post that link anyway.

No doubt, you judge things based on your values to the utmost just like Bronto.

Now before you think I am trying to insult you I would like to say that I am not. I think there is some validity to keeping ones values in the forefront of ones mind but that being said, if you have the tendency to only focus on what your values are, you can miss important information that you otherwise would see and disregard the point completely.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
Today 10:10 PM
-->
Re: Are Ti-doms (IxTPs) likely to give unsolicited advice?

What does picking the most prominent concrete manifestation of a phenomenon I'm trying to show have to do with judging things based on my values?

I can see that you are not trying to insult me, but I don't mind insults all that much. It's more annoying when someone accuses me of something without explaining how and why I am guilty of it. It makes me sceptical about whether its even true, but if it is true then; nevertheless: it doesn't provide me with an opportunity to change my thinking for the better. To do that I would need to know what's going on.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

I made an observation and didn't know where to put it but here. Based on what I said, a little critical thinking could give you the tools to see how what I said could be useful to know what to change about yourself. Maybe this would be better suited if you had Ti developed pretty well, not to say that you don't have it developed, just maybe not to the point where you could use your critical thinking skills to know what to change based on my point. Either that or you do not have the motivation to view what I say objectively ([Edit]) without taking a stance on it; this goes back to your values being the predominant part of your thinking.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

Again nothing specific. Can't you see the way all you do is simply claim a bunch of stuff without having any reasoning behind it? All you do is describe and state, making things very easy for yourself.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Its just I find this stuff to be obvious. With a little reasoning people can see what I'm saying and make a conclusion. Perhaps the way I communicate is not for everyone. My goal is to make people think about what I am saying not just inform them. I do this because I want it to be reciprocated back towards myself, I want somethings to think about not just be handed specific information.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

People need to make their own conclusions about things, not just be handed the information. Self reliance in this regard is something I find very important. Granted not all types want something to mull over in their brains, but it is a very valuable skill to have. I have been forced to make my own conclusions about things which is why I can see the value in it. Because my parents didn't really teach me any valuable skills and I had to basically figure everything out myself. All they did was bark orders at me. You started getting all personal on me so to be fair, I give a personal response.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

It isn't obvious to me, you give me nothing to go on so why should I listen? Honestly I don't think you even could give a proper explanation.

You're going just as personal even if its not your intention :O

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Alright. You do sound upset. Honestly, I am just trying to get you to understand how it feels when you are constantly scrutinized for no apparent reason. I am reciprocating the emotion that was executed toward me.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->

Alright. You do sound upset. Honestly, I am just trying to get you to understand how it feels when you are constantly scrutinized for no apparent reason. I am reciprocating the emotion that was executed toward me.

Right so you want to get back at me and you do that by accusing me of showcasing the irrational side of Fe by reciprocating the emotions I've supposedly executed towards you. You denied this in the "Intelligence is specialization" thread when I pointed out too. So much for objectivity, all the more for irony. Dude if you think I'm being a dick just say that instead instead of projecting your anger onto my arguments, indeed the Fe that's in play here is not coming from me.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->

Ok, you are a dick most of the time.

Base groove

Banned
Local time
Today 3:10 PM
-->

can you guys at least make it entertaining?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Everything in me goes against that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom