• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Stole a Reddit meme and edited it for myself

Dimethyltryptamine

999 | Finding peace in a world full of sorrow
Local time
Today 1:17 AM
-->
Belgium | Wallonia, was in SoCal for 4~y for work
Stolen from reddit and modified a little to perfectly match who I am :)

Discovered INTP and all the other acronyms today aswell as the whole MBTI ! (we dont use acronyms as much in EU compared to NA)

r96e7a1uupg32.jpg

only "lie" on that is that I passed at least 2 payed IQ tests when I applied for automation engineer jobs at Sketchers and then later on for HP and never got any results.

They each took about 3 tests 20~45mins each, mostly logic and mental spacial movement logic tests and never got the full results but felt like I aced the logic shapes questions where you need to find the 4rth picture what are the movement that will be made etc, no idea how legal that even was in here and why I didn't even get to know the results, but I got both jobs at the time.

Ended quitting both after 3~ years each and started my own company because I can't stand 9-5 and working my ass off for someone else's benefit and feeling used and overworked yet looked at like I'm less then them because they're my boss.

I wish one good controlled psilocybin experience was required for any job with medium to high responsibility of other people and political stuff but I know that'll never happen even though that would make them way better and kinder person in how they treat others IMO.

Thank you everyone here I just found out this forum and I already like it but will mostly lurk :)

Love and :peace: to you and your loved ones, try not to worry too too much and see the bigger picture of things you can achieve everything in life if you put your mind and time into it (sounds easy I know and I have a really hard time applying it myself but it's the healthiest mindset to have with similar traits as mine)

Cheers from Belgium <3
v

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 12:17 PM
-->
Ended quitting both after 3~ years each and started my own company because I can't stand 9-5 and working my ass off for someone else's benefit and feeling used and overworked yet looked at like I'm less then them because they're my boss.
I think fundamentally there's four ways of making money:
  1. Selling time
  2. Owning the means of production
  3. Innovation
  4. Being a scummy bastard
Most people sell their time, even if your job is selling stuff your job itself is really just an exchange with your employer whereby you sell your time to them and they reap the benefits of whatever they had you doing. If someone owns a retail store and they have employees then they own the means of production, not literal production like farming or manufacturing but rather the means to produce money from work. The great tyranny of capitalism is that employers only need to pay employees the bare minimum they need to attract and retain useful staff. If you're doing "unskilled labor" (which is hardly ever truly devoid of skill) and there's no minimum wage an employer will happily enslave you with a pittance in pay so long as you don't have other opportunities.

The only way out of the trap of selling time is either having enough capital to start your own business (no small feat in the modern era of mandatory licensing and insurance for most businesses) or by innovating, by creating new means of production or more literally new things to produce or new services to provide.

What's your business, still in automation?

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 4:17 PM
-->
Tell me more about the psilocybe mushrooms

Top Bottom