• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Symphony No 7, Second movement, Allegretto

Chronomar

NOPE
Local time
Today 9:51 PM
-->
Does anyone love this piece of music too, or is it just me? I felt, before even knowing I was INTP or of such a think as INTP, that this song embodied much of my personality. So, maybe it is an INTP-type song. If anyone hasn't heard it, go to you tube, and search for it with "LSO" (London Symphony Orchestra, they play it the best).

fullerene

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:51 PM
-->
I've actually had this on loop for upwards of 2 hours now, finishing my homework for the night procrastinating as much as possible. It's fantastic.

Chronomar

NOPE
Local time
-->
I love this song, but cannot exactly decide why that is specifically. Which, of course, is part of why I love it.

When I listen to it, I imagine a giant ancient stone building, with all that can be expected of gothic style large stone buildings, surrounded by a large forest. With giant statues, far reaching wood bookcases, and light slanting in from some unseen window. This, I suppose, is the best expressed reason of why I like this song.

It is a pitty that almostno one at my school that I've talked to knows what it is. My friend said she didn't like it because it was too, "unhappy" and "impersonal" which she sees as the opposite of most Beethoven music.

The song is not really unhappy. It's just happy in a very complex way.

ejames

Redshirt
Local time
-->
It's nice, but I don't think it's Beethoven's best work. My favourite is his 6th symphony.

Oops, did I sound like I knew what I was talking about?
...(I don't)

Top Bottom