• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The family outcaste cafe

ballaxe

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:28 AM
-->
Welcome! Origins of the name:
As the, split here, term "family" (fi) and "outcaste" (te) gives away, they all got those in each their functions stack. Anyone else an only-having Ti and Fe user in their whole tiny bloodcored kin? How is it like for you? I'll share some of my own experiences hopefully upon returning from class (drenched in rain, ofc, so obviously after I've also taken on a bit of a bath [annoying language intended in 1/3]).
Serve yourself! Tips: lemonade is mmkay.

Menu attached:

Attachments

• tefi caf e.PNG
    tefi caf e.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 236

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Yesterday 10:28 PM
-->
Assuming this is on-topic (your op was a bit disjointed)...

Not really into the fi-te aspects, but talk to my wife. Her parents basically disowned her for her decision to have babies with a white man. Doesn't appear to have adversely effected her.

Funny thing is, her parents do want to see the kids, though that doesn't happen anymore since we've moved to a country that they're totally petrified of entering. Oh the fond memories I have of the day we informed them we were trotting off to Mexico!

I once had a dream that the grams took the boys to a Cambodian doctor who tried to suck all the Caucasian blood out of them with a machine. It was quite gruesome and horrifying, to say the least. I still haven't forgiven them for inducing such morbid states of mind upon me.

ballaxe

Redshirt
Local time
Today 6:28 AM
-->
Sorry to hear Solitaire U (- aren't you?). Thanks for sharing. Here's some falafel I dug out from an inferior 'storage-y' place...

Double_V

Local time
Today 12:28 AM
-->
Assuming this is on-topic (your op was a bit disjointed)...

Not really into the fi-te aspects, but talk to my wife. Her parents basically disowned her for her decision to have babies with a white man. Doesn't appear to have adversely effected her.

Funny thing is, her parents do want to see the kids, though that doesn't happen anymore since we've moved to a country that they're totally petrified of entering. Oh the fond memories I have of the day we informed them we were trotting off to Mexico!

I once had a dream that the grams took the boys to a Cambodian doctor who tried to suck all the Caucasian blood out of them with a machine. It was quite gruesome and horrifying, to say the least. I still haven't forgiven them for inducing such morbid states of mind upon me.

Adds new meaning to "the other white meat".

Sorry. I just couldn't not say it.;)

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
-->
Yes! I'm rather pink and bloody, while my wife is a bit charred, but our boys came out perfectly cooked. :)

ℜεмїηїs¢εη¢ε

Local time
Yesterday 11:28 PM
-->
I'm almost certainly the only one that is really capable of using Ti out of the family members I have contact with. I think that my biological father might have actually been an INTP himself but he divorced with my mother a long time ago. What's it like not to have relatable family members? It sucks; I can't have any decent debates with them. They just can't understand my logic or aren't interested.

ShameFace

Local time
-->
i dont really have any use for my two sisters. Theyre just mindless consumers that think they're elite. It actually makes me sad that they sicken me so much. On one hand, I know they cant really help it, but I know that being around them makes my stomach turn. My two brothers are ok but they live 1200 miles away. The only one i like is my mom, as my dad died several years ago.

Top Bottom