• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Random Thoughts Thread

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 8:22 AM
-->
I'm 1 in 30 trillionth of a cell

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rebis

Local time
-->
You scumbag you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse I pray its our last

Fairytale of NY is my favourite christmas song

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 3:22 AM
-->
People say intps arent punctual. WELL our boi marbles just wished us a merry Christmas 364 days in advance.
punctual af boi

Rebis

Local time
-->
He must be punctual and have clairvoyance, how could he possibly know you were going to celebrate christmas 364 days from now? Absolute madness.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Farts, burps and shits simultaneously

12 days huh? Norway? How unamerican. the CONSTITUTION

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
why the fuck do you even have påske, what is your easter polar bear giving out raw rish, you fucking heathens.

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
Today 9:22 AM
-->
Im sorry, I cant hear you over the partridge in the pear tree.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Let me guess, not egg hunting, but hunting for your uv lamp to illuminate the void in your SOUL.

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
The hole in my soul is a bottomless pit, and it's filled to the brim with oil, motherfucker.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Norwegians dont mind the cold because its warmer than their hearts.
LMAO OIL JOKES? marbles got JOKES.
fr fr the be a gentleman and consider my feelings was fucking 10/10 comedy.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Lets all be thankful for our calves that are big enough to keep our skinny jeans rolled up.
thank you dear lord baby jesus.
#blessed#prayforAbescalves

Rebis

Local time
-->
Taking a nootropic stack with acetylcholine (400mg per capsule), 3 capsules a day. What's bundled in with this is 120mg of L-theanine per capsule totalling 360mg a day.
I'm sleeping like 9-10 hours, barely done any work and I'm getting out of bed late.
Even when I took L-theanine a lot 400mg a day was a big dose, taking 2 to get crazy sleep. 360mg for a stack to improve memory and focus trails behind in your ability to actually output something.

Rebis

Local time
-->
Can someone talk to me about vikings and how fucking cool of a TV it is PLEASE

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
how are we supposed to explain this Marbles ban to the muslim and jewish communities though

#foreskingate

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
https://discord.gg/8VHavC
discord link for anyone who wants to join, there are voice chat options for anyone..that..wants that?
must send me a nude to prove you are who you say you are.
faces must be included in said nudes.

Today I began turning an old bookshelf, cabinet thing, into a tower speaker ^_^. car radio hasnt bent burnt to a cripst by pc power supply yet..

moody

Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
Taking a nootropic stack with acetylcholine (400mg per capsule), 3 capsules a day. What's bundled in with this is 120mg of L-theanine per capsule totalling 360mg a day.
I'm sleeping like 9-10 hours, barely done any work and I'm getting out of bed late.
Even when I took L-theanine a lot 400mg a day was a big dose, taking 2 to get crazy sleep. 360mg for a stack to improve memory and focus trails behind in your ability to actually output something.

How is it working out for you?

I've seen a lot of these type of supplements every time I go to the drug store. I've no idea what people have thought of them. (I'm worried of being to pill-happy, so I tend not to let marketing pike my interest too much).

Rebis

Local time
-->

How is it working out for you?

I've seen a lot of these type of supplements every time I go to the drug store. I've no idea what people have thought of them. (I'm worried of being to pill-happy, so I tend not to let marketing pike my interest too much).

Acetylcholine is only replenishing a neurotransmitter that isn't necessarily converted to choline, which by itself is pretty rare to get an optimum amount from in a standard diet.

I feel better, more responsive but spikes aren't huge. They're incremental. Most notable supplements I've taken, with the most impactful one at the top:
5-HTP (Really good for a while but then I had mania from taking too much, and heart rhythm problems)
L-theanine- I swear this little dude just helps me sleep, I used to take 400mg before sleep and it always improved the quality. You should consider getting it, it's cheap and will definitely effect yourself.
Vitamin D3- this contributes to seratonin production and over in my country the sun is rare. Fortified D2 just isn't as efficient at calcifying bones, it's also pretty common in the diet. It also avoids ugly disadvantages with vitamin D2 like calcification of the arteries and calcium deposits.
Noopept- Not too sure, might take it again since I don't have superhuman memory and see where it takes me.
Acetylcholine--Definite improvement in memory and concentration, but L theanine stops influences a puritan review of the compound itself.

While I wouldn't categorize modafinil in the same vein of supplements above, it is pretty effective, definitely would suggest.

Ultimately these supplements do have an effect but it depends on pre existing ailments with the exception of modafinil. It's really a question of "Do you think you have a healthy and balanced diet which would garner you most of the supplements described? If not, supplementation.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
Alright, guys, I'm back. I really appreciate the support! Bit tired from lack of sleep, but my silly jokes and opinionated rants will make a return shortly.

It was cool chatting through the night, hearing so many of your voices. Surprisingly, a lot of good came of the situation, in the end. Ive got your discords, now, muthafukkas!

I hope you will all stick around on the forum. Everything's been resolved, and who knows, maybe we'll even get Kormak back, eventually. I think all he wants is some tech support now that he can see most of us really want him here.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
how come none of those environmentalist fanatics say anything about 5G? They'll yap about how eating red meat causes more CO2 emissions all day long, but blasting ourselves and the surroundings with electromagnetic radiation? that's all cool, let's just see how it turns out.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
how come none of those environmentalist fanatics say anything about 5G? They'll yap about how eating red meat causes more CO2 emissions all day long, but blasting ourselves and the surroundings with electromagnetic radiation? that's all cool, let's just see how it turns out.
I read that sleeping near a wifi router severely hurts sleep quality. I suppose the entire world is becoming a wifi router?
Im curious as to how radio waves and magnetic fields affect brain function.

Lets be health fanatic trendsetters, and make aluminum foil hats cool.
I read about actual hats to protect from radio and wifi, I guess they caused the waves that got in to be refracted through your head over and over...maybe we just go underground..all of the Norwegians, bring your uv lights!

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I read that sleeping near a wifi router severely hurts sleep quality. I suppose the entire world is becoming a wifi router?
Im curious as to how radio waves and magnetic fields affect brain function.

Lets be health fanatic trendsetters, and make aluminum foil hats cool.
I read about actual hats to protect from radio and wifi, I guess they caused the waves that got in to be refracted through your head over and over...maybe we just go underground..all of the Norwegians, bring your uv lights!
depending on power and frequency, some electromagnetic radiation absolutely does harm to biological matter. Problem with 5G is that the experiment which will determine whether it's dangerous will be performed on live humans in society and the surrounding nature.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
serac, will you grab some popcorn and join me?
Its passed the point of caring, I think.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->

moody

Local time
-->
@peoplesuck @Serac

I’ve heard before that sleeping with some sort of wireless device near your person for extended periods can damage you. There was a friend who told me someone they knew got a tumor in their chest from consistently putting their phone in their bras for years. It was the exact place the phone would press against their rib-cage. I know poeple talk about it, but I’ve not seen any articles or studies myself.

I think awareness of the dangers of our invention should arise after the invention is wildly popular.

moody

Local time
-->
Problem with 5G is that the experiment which will determine whether it's dangerous will be performed on live humans in society and the surrounding nature

We are all part of the case study in the works.

moody

Local time
-->
Happy new year!

As effective of today, California has passed a law that prohibits drivers for touching or looking at their phone, while driving. Being caught will result in up to a $1,000 fine, and a suspension of your liscence for three years.
If you happen to be in those parts, be careful! A lot of people will be getting tickets today!

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
@peoplesuck @Serac

I’ve heard before that sleeping with some sort of wireless device near your person for extended periods can damage you. There was a friend who told me someone they knew got a tumor in their chest from consistently putting their phone in their bras for years. It was the exact place the phone would press against their rib-cage. I know poeple talk about it, but I’ve not seen any articles or studies myself.

I think awareness of the dangers of our invention should arise after the invention is wildly popular.
Problem with 5G is that the experiment which will determine whether it's dangerous will be performed on live humans in society and the surrounding nature

We are all part of the case study in the works.

I really dont mind dying, but cancer is the shittiest way to go. All well, at least I can listen to some cool tunes while I slowly die of radiation damage induced death.
Life seems bleak, the world feels insane and hostile. My music playlist is so calm and inviting though, so like, its ok?

moody

Local time
-->
I really dont mind dying, but cancer is the shittiest way to go. All well, at least I can listen to some cool tunes while I slowly die of radiation damage induced death.
Life seems bleak, the world feels insane and hostile. My music playlist is so calm and inviting though, so like, its ok?

Funny you mention that. Today is a year since I went to an older family member’s funeral. She didn’t die of brain cancer, but she’d gotten it when she was a teenager, and never recovered. For a while she seemed to be improving, but as the years went on her abilities slowly deteriorated. She frequently sustained injuries due to impairments in her motor abilities. (Partly because she was strong willed, and refused to do nothing until the day she was let go at the last place that let her volunteer duo to a bad collapse while there).

She fought until she died. At that point she couldn’t use the restroom herself, forgot how to read and write, had broken her neck several times trying to get somewhere by herself, couldn’t hear, and couldn’t speak. I’ve never met another person with so much against them, but you wouldnt have know it of you spoke with her when she was still able.

moody

Local time
-->
The hole in my soul is a bottomless pit, and it's filled to the brim with oil, motherfucker.
Yay oils help absorbe nutrients and keeps you ALIVE!
What kind?
Grape seed oil?
Olive oil?
Sunflower seed oil?
Avocado oil?
Vegetable oil?
Sesame seed oil?
Coconut oil?
Canola oil?
My favorite is grapeseed oil!

Alright, guys, I'm back. I really appreciate the support! Bit tired from lack of sleep, but my silly jokes and opinionated rants will make a return shortly.

Had you gone somewhere?
YouR CAT is back yay!
My day is complete

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
I was going to post about a premenicious dream I had but found that it was deeply personal, and it didn't vibe with the recent disillusionment this forum gave me as it's made me reflect on everything prior. I'll resist looking at this place for about a month and see if quality of life goes up or down. If it do, it's been lit homies, I might come back from time to time but my priorities should definitely make that sparingly (fingers crossed). Thanks for the lessons and lulz

Marbles

What would Feynman do?
Local time
-->
Yay oils help absorbe nutrients and keeps you ALIVE!
What kind?
Grape seed oil?
Olive oil?
Sunflower seed oil?
Avocado oil?
Vegetable oil?
Sesame seed oil?
Coconut oil?
Canola oil?
My favorite is grapeseed oil!
Filthy fossil fuel consoling us Norwegians through the winter months, keeping the coffers filled. Sorry, polar bears and baby seals!
YouR CAT is back yay!
My day is complete
Back by popular demand :) I'm glad you are, too.
I was going to post about a premenicious dream I had but found that it was deeply personal, and it didn't vibe with the recent disillusionment this forum gave me as it's made me reflect on everything prior. I'll resist looking at this place for about a month and see if quality of life goes up or down. If it do, it's been lit homies, I might come back from time to time but my priorities should definitely make that sparingly (fingers crossed). Thanks for the lessons and lulz
I hope you'll stop by in a couple of weeks. I'm almost certain things have settled by then.

moody

Local time
-->

I have appreciated your virtual presence and your insights! But all things in moderation. The great thing about personal information is that we always have the option to keep it to ourselves.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
CAN WE PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME OF AUSTRALIA TO THE FIRE NATION!? YES PLEASE. FOR THE MEMES. FOR THE ROOS, FOR JUSTICE AND BEYOND.

moody

Local time
-->

It's like they read my mind. I now feel validated for every choice in my life thus far.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
@peoplesuck What would the rest of the world be?
You missed my reference. but perhaps the rest of the world could be mildly entertained.
View attachment 4958

It's like they read my mind. I now feel validated for every choice in my life thus far.
When I feel lost I typically go biking or longboarding out in the forest at like 3am. The only lights are the little bugs, super relaxing and quiet.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I like my car window that doesnt roll up without being pulled up, I liked my wind up alarm clock, I would like a vintage straight razor.
Things that remind you to take the time to appreciate what they are and what they do. Something people have forgotten to do this. Somehow their ineffeciency makes them more valuable, It gives them character.

moody

Local time
-->
You missed my reference. but perhaps the rest of the world could be mildly entertained.

Wasn’t it avatar the last Air Bender? I was asking if there were any other countries that could also be dubbed as one of the elemental nations based off of the natural disasters that they have. I guess I wasn’t specific. Or coherent.

When I feel lost I typically go biking or longboarding out in the forest at like 3am. The only lights are the little bugs, super relaxing and quiet.

You don’t have to answer this if it’s too personal, but what parts of the country do you live in? In the places I’ve lived in with more wilderness, there has been too many predators to do that. Like bears, mountain lions, coyotes, etc.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->

Wasn’t it avatar the last Air Bender? I was asking if there were any other countries that could also be dubbed as one of the elemental nations based off of the natural disasters that they have. I guess I wasn’t specific. Or coherent.

You don’t have to answer this if it’s too personal, but what parts of the country do you live in? In the places I’ve lived in with more wilderness, there has been too many predators to do that. Like bears, mountain lions, coyotes, etc.
wont say, but we do have bears, mountain lions and coyotes. I just use a nature trail, way out in the country. I think most animals avoid it, other than the ballsy armadillos. To be fair the most dangerous thing here is easily the people, we have a very high crime rate, and the police have failed to solve many murders. At my old house, 8 people were murdered within 1 mile, I dont think even one was solved. I cant recall if it was 8 or 14 people, but.. who even counts past 7, natzis.
EDIT: meant that many people were murdered within a year, within one mile of my house.
I used strava for a week, and had an old man stalk me XD like noooope you cant know my super secret trail

Also I missed that you got my reference, mb

Top Bottom