• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Thread Derail: "I'm no different from a can of pineapple"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 8:32 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Ah, another forumite in our midst. :)

so you come here put some pretty words to establish some basic concepts that go along the unspicy vision of a non concluded plan for what's in my view in fact a skirt affair in where you are making your own room?
no I wont follow you.
time to get your shit together.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
-->
so you come here put some pretty words to establish some basic concepts that go along the unspicy vision of a non concluded plan for what's in my view in fact a skirt affair in where you are making your own room?
no I wont follow you.
time to get your shit together.

Can you say that again with less adjectives. I am having trouble getting to the logic behind all that glitter.

Do you mean skit?

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
I think people on this thread werent disallowing discussion. rather, they were pointing out that the argument itself did not stem from something i actually said...it stemmed from bronto's interpretation which is guilty of strawman fallacy

Well, yes that's what caused the reaction. But if you look at the cards Redbaron is playing its the same ones he's used before in similar squabbles such as that in the post photo's of attractive ppl thread.

Bronto has a penchant for spotting what he perceives to be telltale signs of personality defects and then going on to bluntly point out perceived defects in a manner which gains him the chagrin of the forum and makes the subject of his accusations confused. The same scenario played out in that other thread I mentioned.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
-->
Bronto has a penchant for spotting what he perceives to be telltale signs of personality defects and then going on to bluntly point out perceived defects in a manner which gains him the chagrin of the forum and makes the subject of his accusations confused. The same scenario played out in that other thread I mentioned.

You mean he points out his 'opinion' on their personality being defective.

How about we stick to actual functionality issues that are presented in the problems they create on this forum and not focus on the persons personality as an issue?

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Of course I mean that, I did write "what he perceives" ergo "from his perspective"

The rest of your post proves my point as it basically just says "this should not be talked about".
The focus isn't solely on person either, its on social psychology if anything. Of course Bronto's approach clouds this fact.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:32 PM
-->
Never though I'd see people white knighting on INTPforum.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Can you say that again with less adjectives. I am having trouble getting to the logic behind all that glitter.

Do you mean skit?

lol i was trying to imitate bronto but failed miserably i thought it was quite obvious.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Fuck your shut up stfu and piss yourself off and away to the argandendric heights of deceit, where death comes in a whisper at dusk. You take shelter in darkness as some knights of argandus ride by in solemn silence, the air is thick with noises their presence permeating your dazzled mind.

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:32 PM
-->
And by that brilliant and final insight, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom