• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Tips for buying LSD

PaulMaster

Local time
Today 5:44 AM
-->
Im going to a Phish concert in a few weeks or so. I will be in the market for 50 or so hits of good LSD. Anyone have any tips/techniques for going about this - for staying safe and getting good stuff?

Thank you!

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Yesterday 10:44 PM
-->
Why so many? Are you planning on selling?

Do you already have a connect or are you still looking for a dealer? If you don't have a dealer it can be kind of sketch sometimes, so I'd recommend trying to find it through someone you trust.

If that's not an option you can buy kits to test the drugs to make sure that you're buying what you think you're buying. I don't have any personal experience with them, but apparently the Bunk Police make very effective tests kits.

Edit: Also, I dunno about prices in your area, but around here acid usually costs 10 bucks a tab. Anything drastically more than that should raise an eyebrow. If it's much less you might be wary as well, although a lot of the time people knock prices for buying in bulk.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I need the same advice.

I can't find any anywhere... Can get everything else but.

How do we find these people?

Cheeseumpuffs

Local time
-->

It's tough. I live in a college town and even here acid is hard to get a hold of (I actually just bought a few tabs from a friend of mine :D ).

If you have a regular dealer you get your weed from you could try asking them if they know of any acid hookups.

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
Why so many? Are you planning on selling?

Do you already have a connect or are you still looking for a dealer? If you don't have a dealer it can be kind of sketch sometimes, so I'd recommend trying to find it through someone you trust.

If that's not an option you can buy kits to test the drugs to make sure that you're buying what you think you're buying. I don't have any personal experience with them, but apparently the Bunk Police make very effective tests kits.

Edit: Also, I dunno about prices in your area, but around here acid usually costs 10 bucks a tab. Anything drastically more than that should raise an eyebrow. If it's much less you might be wary as well, although a lot of the time people knock prices for buying in bulk.

50 because I want a life time supply through as few interactions as possible. Im looking around elsewhere, even online. But this concert is a reasonable sounding option. Ive bought smaller amounts of varying psychedelics from these shows...a test kit is a good idea. Maybe awkward, but who cares.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Doesn't LSD have a best before date?

Cheeseumpuffs

Local time
-->
50 because I want a life time supply through as few interactions as possible. Im looking around elsewhere, even online. But this concert is a reasonable sounding option. Ive bought smaller amounts of varying psychedelics from these shows...a test kit is a good idea. Maybe awkward, but who cares.

Ooh, I see what you're saying now. I thought you were wanting to buy the acid before the show in order to bring it along. Yeah, when you're buying from strangers at a show it's a bit hit-or-miss. I know a lot of dealers will take pride that they're selling the real deal, but some folks are kind of scummy. I know the Bunk Police and other testing groups will set up tents at festivals and stuff but you probably won't find that at one show.

If you're looking for immediate confirmation that you're buying real shit a kit is basically the only way to go here.

Also don't act like a cop because that sketches people out (ie. don't say "may I purchase some LSD for hard currency?" because only cops do that shit)
Edit: Relevant.
jZhPf6v.png

Doesn't LSD have a best before date?

Kind of. Most drugs will drop in potency over time and acid seems to do so a bit more than other drugs, but if you store it in a place that's cool/dark/dry it should be fine.

Just found this on Erowid, which is a super handy site for tons of drug info.

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
From what Ive read it pretty much lasts forever when stored properly.

Nebulous

Local time
Today 1:44 AM
-->
Hah I'm wearing a Phish shirt right now

Wolf18

a who
Local time
-->
You can almost certainly buy it at the concert, but if not, your best bet is probably to buy it online via the dark/deep web (make sure you use Tor or something). There are a ton of black market websites there; the better ones allow customers to leave reviews. Make sure you buy something with a good review. You'll probably need bitcoin, but that's just from what I've heard.

ALSO: Make sure you are not alone in an unfamiliar place while on acid (even if you are an introvert :) )

And Phish can be very sensory-intense, so I'd recommend experimenting a bit before you go to the show.

:cthulhu:,
Wolf18

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 4:44 PM
-->
And Phish can be very sensory-intense, so I'd recommend experimenting a bit before you go to the show.

Wolf18

I think that's the whole point.

@paulmaster
You're going about it all wrong. Buy a vial of LSD instead ;)

Cheeseumpuffs

Local time
-->
I doubt you'll find anyone selling a vial of acid at a show.

Also I don't know what use you''ll have for a fucking vial. Acid is super low dosage, so a vial (to my knowledge) usually has like 200+ hits of acid in it. The only time I've heard of someone buying a vial is when they were microdosing, which you can do just fine with tabs, too.

Either Happy knows something I don't (very possible) or he's just messing around fucking with you.

Wolf18

a who
Local time
-->
I think that's the whole point.

@paulmaster
You're going about it all wrong. Buy a vial of LSD instead ;)

He doesn't want his first acid experience to be a freakout. I'm not saying he shouldn't trip at the show, I'm saying he should know what to expect first.

And @PaulMaster, don't buy a vial, @Happy is joking.

Wolf18

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
Today 4:44 PM
-->
Pretty sure it's not Paul's first trip. If it were, kudos to him for committing to 50 tabs.

And I say a vial because if you're going to commit to it, you may as well go all in and make your own tabs :p

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:44 PM
-->
Come play Mafia Paul. You can buy drugs on the dark web with bitcoin some other time. ;)

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
He doesn't want his first acid experience to be a freakout. I'm not saying he shouldn't trip at the show, I'm saying he should know what to expect first.

And @PaulMaster, don't buy a vial, @Happy is joking.

Wolf18

Its not my first time. What I'm looking for is advice/tips/techniques/strategies for recognizing good stuff (if possible), staying safe (staying out of jail), and not getting ripped off (not getting ripped off).

A vile might be way more than enough, but I wouldn't rule it out. I'm looking for enough to last me forever. I could likely unload some if need be.

Local time
-->
in some countries it is legal to buy and sell spores for psilocybin mushrooms and growing kits are available for sale which you can buy and then store in a cupboard for several years because you're too lazy to execute the tedious sterilisation procedures

- just an alternative to consider in case you can't get hold of any LSD

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
I plan to grow my own at some point. But it'll either be after I get this done or come to the conclusion that this cant be done.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
Instead, find some DMT and meet the machine elves.

Dark web is what you need. There's some kind of ebay like thing on there for drugs.

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
I need the same advice.

I can't find any anywhere... Can get everything else but.

Looks like shopping online for this is the real deal. There's a ton of info out there that one needs to familiarize themselves with, and some work to set it up, but once its done its apparently as easy as shopping on Amazon. I've been researching the heck out of this for a bit now, and there seems to be several legit ways to obtain. It may be worth your attention. If you're interested, start here: https://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/12/30/buy-drugs-online-from-darknetmarkets/

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->
I would suggest getting a test kit when you get your LSD. Lots of people are selling analogue chemicals that aren't as harmless. 1p-lds is safe, and AL-LAD is safe, but be careful with the NBOMe series.

There are darknet sites that you can buy everything you want on. I never went that rout, but lots of people swear by it as the best way to get your drugs. Going to a rave is another good way to find drug connections. My little brother found all sorts of drugs back in his rave days.

How would I recognize good mescaline?
It'll look like small crystal spikes. Or you make your own. It's super easy to make. A little pricey if you don't find a good cactus source, but it'll always be what you are buying and it's great.

Instead, find some DMT and meet the machine elves.

Dark web is what you need. There's some kind of ebay like thing on there for drugs.

You can also make dmt. The supplies are easy to come by. There are several different methods. I chickened out of making it. I couldn't find someone to do it with me, but I was also going to g the ayahuasca rout. Now I don't do drugs, because they made me mentally ill, but I have all this acacia confusa, syrian rue, and ayahuasca vine. I'm thinking of using it as mulch for my garden.

freeland

Redshirt
Local time
Today 7:44 AM
-->
For the purchase of products in this category, I recommend you to visit this discreetly on Wickr : deepwseller

Top Bottom