• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Typing Section

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:42 PM
-->
Any chance we could get a section specifically for typing people. either fictional or real. For stuff like this and this. I think it would be kind of fun to have a section for guessing and discussing what type people are. The "MBTI & Other Typing" section doesn't quite fit for this. I bet a lot of people would use it too.

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
Yesterday 10:42 PM
-->
I like that idea. We have enough threads and traffic to justify some more folders I think.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Today 1:42 AM
-->
i don't know. some of the sub forums don't really get that much traffic. Psychological, School & Current Events, and MBTI & Other Typing aren't all that busy (at least as far as new topics go). the INTP, Lounge, and Philosophy seem to be the busiest ones (especially since INTP and Lounge are right where all the newcomers go and start bumping lots of old threads). i'd say those are the forums that should somehow (i don't know how) be split up further. the psychological and MBTI could probably be fine as they are.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 6:42 PM
-->
I'm thinking of re-arranging the boards a little bit, and might include one for typing people/characters.

Might take a while for me to find the right mood to tackle it though. :p

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
Today 1:42 AM
-->
i hope you don't spread the sub forums out too much. i like the fact that its smaller and more compact. not a fan of those forums that have to have a sub forum for every little thing. plus it seems like a lot of things just fit together well (like the philosophy, science, and faith one. it seems like any time one of those things is brought up, it invariably leads to the other two.) if that one was seperated, there would be a lot of "nope! can't talk about that in the faith forum, you have to take that to philosophy!"

what would be the point of the MBTI and other typing board if there was a seperate sub forum for typing people?

Local time
Today 5:42 AM
-->
Can we have this section? It is fun to type fictional characters. The section would incrase the rate of 'which type is x' threads and they would be contained.

Top Bottom