• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

We come up with ideas on the fly all the time.

Nick

Frozen Fighter
Local time
Today 8:02 AM
-->
Too generalized of a statement for us?

We love shit everywhere in organized messes. Thats why our living area is usually packed with things everywhere.

We come up with ideas so fast on the fly that we can instantly grab something we know is near by to work with your idea.

The thing is, we do it constantly all the time.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 7:02 AM
-->
i dno

i can't tell substantial ideas from pure bullshit anymore since i treat pretty much all of my consciously available brain activity as if it were dull irrelevant sentimental regressive Si-Fe (or Fi-Si) ruminations poorly and transparently sublimated to the status of profound analysis. so now i've caught myself in the act of being an arrogant smartass. how to proceed?

Nick

Frozen Fighter
Local time
Today 8:02 AM
-->
Smile...and stop being so extroverted, your comments might make them laugh, but you cut deep with each honest truth.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
Today 7:02 AM
-->
i dno

i can't tell substantial ideas from pure bullshit anymore since i treat pretty much all of my consciously available brain activity as if it were dull irrelevant sentimental regressive Si-Fe (or Fi-Si) ruminations poorly and transparently sublimated to the status of profound analysis. so now i've caught myself in the act of being an arrogant smartass. how to proceed?

come up with an idea about how to proceed on the fly

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 1:02 AM
-->
what exactly where you looking for (post wise)? And yes it true but hopefully if you think all the time you have an idea or two. :P

Top Bottom