• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Weird things normal people do

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
Today 4:45 AM
-->
We have all been called weird or strange by so called normal people.

But sometimes I look at normal people and think that their behaviour is just plain bonkers, and I can't be the only one. So what things do you see normal people doing that make you think, "I'm glad I'm not normal - because that is weird."

To start ...

The most glaringly weird thing I hear about on a daily basis is the so called epidemic of the unsolicited dick pic, or UDC. I mean - WTF? Why would anyone send such a thing to a complete stranger? Fair enough if it's someone you're intimate with or if it's requested - but randomly? I didn't believe it was real until some women I know showed me that they do, indeed, receive several pictures from strangers each week. WTF is going through their head?

Buying the latest iPhone - and then only using it to text, call and scroll Facebook. Why waste money on something you're not going to use? Just give the money to me if you don't need it.

I'm sorry - but fashion. So, that jacket looked terrible last month but now it looks cool? Who decided that? Why did they decide that? Just so you had to buy new clothes this month to keep up?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Yesterday 11:45 PM
-->
Watching the news. Or you could generalize it and make it just watching TV.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:45 PM
-->
Girls being able to talk on the phone inside the train. Drives mrme insane.

Sandglass

Pixelated
Local time
Yesterday 9:45 PM
-->
Drink alcohol. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Rixus

I introverted think. Therefore, I am.
Local time
-->

Yeah, nobody needs to look outside of their house
(Pretends not to understand :confused:)

I actually do use windows - mostly for compatibility, but also for familiarity.
At least it's not iOS. I also have a Raspberry Pi with a modified form of Linux which is perfectly suitable for it's purpose.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
Today 5:45 AM
-->
Doesn't windows 10, like, sell your information to other companies. "Here, buy windows 10 for a stupidly high price so we can sell your private info and make lotza moneyz"

It's not something i know a lot about, but I understand if directx12 (created by microsoft) becomes popular in games, then people will pretty much be forced to buy win10 to play videya. Though if its competitor vulkan (usable by every operative system) takes off, people will be more able to abandon win10.

Also, I heard amd accused nvidia of intentionally create stutter problems for amd users for witcher 3

People :mad:

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:45 PM
-->
Only girls?

Guys usually dont talk as pompuously as some girls do. Its worse when theyre talking to their mothers or their other girl friends. It just cant be just me right?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
They talk about food they had on that event on the weekend. Loudly. While standing on opposite sides of the pavement so every passerby crosses inbetween and learns about how they ate the skin of that fish that wasn't meant to be eaten and made them feel upset.

Not women. White trash people who lack any kind of sensibility, boundary, etc.
Who may be female by coincidence. Men of this class also talk about food all the time.
Nobody talks about the weather anymore.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
Mirrors. Some people are obsessed with them.

AndyC

Hm?
Local time
Today 3:45 PM
-->
Care. I embrace it somehow

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
And then he embraced her with loving arms telling here everything would be alright...

Mxx

Local time
-->
Women who paint their faces on, install hair extensions, dye their hair, wear chemicals they think smell good, etc. I just don't get it. I mean, have at it - the cosmetic industry thrives on their insecurities and self-loathing, which creates a shit load of jobs and boosts the global economy.

Local time
-->
^^^^hahah. The perfume/cologne thing. I went fishing yesterday and from afar I see these two boats coming in from the channel and I start to smell this rank perfume... all the way down where I was. Gross! It was terrible.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
facebook
snapchat
take a picture of yourself doing nothing, post it to website, people press a little thumbs up button.
have cats with short legs, because its cute that it cant jump.
shitty $600 car with a shitty $400 exhaust. your not cool, you look like a moron.
dating in general, getting attached to someone you dont know shit about.
serial monogomy
people who have kids who dont even like kids
people who love their kids and dont teach them anything
homophobia
smoking
clothing with logos
throwing away anything that breaks, never trying to fix things
Never wanting to know how things work? like how does the internet work , idk
everybody must accept me
eating more meat than you need
guys who get women pregnant then bail
gender roles
fat rolls
people who dont pet their animals
I want a man who loves me for me" leaves the house with more makeup and higher heels than a prostitute.
UUUUuuggghghghghghhghghghghghghg
baggy pants
mcdonalds
starbucks
make windows in bathrooms, not tinted, or small, big clear windows in the one room you get naked in every day.
substituting real human interaction with forums or message boards

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
-->
getting attached to someone you dont know shit about
substituting real human interaction with forums or message boards
baggy pants

I'm normal!:D

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
They think they can multi-task. LOL.

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Shaving facial hair :ahh:

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:15 PM
-->
Graduation ceremonies? Everyone ganged up on me the other night yelling at me because I hadn't even thought about going. I expect it's important to some people, but I was really shocked just how offended they were. I haven't felt that divorced from social reality in a while. One of them was trying to downplay the $350 to *hire* a cap and robe. I was pretty indifferent before, but it's that expensive for something you don't even get to keep? WTF?

Happy

sorry for english
Local time
-->
Graduation ceremonies? Everyone ganged up on me the other night yelling at me because I hadn't even thought about going. I expect it's important to some people, but I was really shocked just how offended they were. I haven't felt that divorced from social reality in a while. One of them was trying to downplay the $350 to *hire* a cap and robe. I was pretty indifferent before, but it's that expensive for something you don't even get to keep? WTF?

You have to hire your robe and cap? What the fuck? IIRC we had to pay like $10 for our cap but we at least got to keep it. Probably because they expected we'd throw it. Which we did.

They don't stop trying to squeeze more money out of you these days do they?

Normal people wouldn't be outraged by that stuff. Weirdos.

chalkdust

Local time
-->
Guys usually dont talk as pompuously as some girls do. Its worse when theyre talking to their mothers or their other girl friends. It just cant be just me right?

Pompous spirited and so knowledgeable and so much certainty. Whatever happened to "I myself don't know". Gossipy too. In my religion gossip is taboo. But here I am describing the gossipy certain women.

Rolling Cattle

no backbone
Local time
Today 12:45 AM
-->
Oooh and aah at product advertisements and movie trailers at the theatre.

Unless I'm being tricked by an overdubbed soundtrack.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
All extra social stuff is weird. I understand many social things , but I still dont get many times why it is done the way it is done.

Top Bottom