• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What should you be doing right now?

downsowf

Local time
Today 5:07 AM
-->
I thought this would be kind of amusing as I'm in the library and have not been able to concentrate on my work for the past 20 minutes.

What should you be doing right now instead of being on this site or exploring the web?

I'll go first: Writing a Letter of Intent for my Contracts class.

Stoic Beverage

has a wide pancake of knowledge
Local time
Today 4:07 AM
-->
I should be writing a political profile for Honors Government, and I should've had my review of literature in Honors Science turned in a couple of days ago.
Ah, procrastination.

Lydia

What?
Local time
Today 9:07 AM
-->
Showering, going to bed and getting prepared to pay a visit to the city centre. On Friday.

"Ah, procrastination"

Iamnotbutter

old lady
Local time
-->
Reading Sartre for my philosophy paper and finishing my psychology homework.

Right now i'm on my lappy on this forum and 10 other tabs

Procrastination at it's finest

...ah, procrastination

Roboman

Local time
Today 10:07 AM
-->
Working and applying for a new part-time job. But... was to cold outside today, figured I could do it tomorrow instead :)

Oedipus

Jerk
Local time
-->
A textual analysis paper for English class.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
-->
Finishing my progress report which is due in tomorrow. It's not actually too bad, because a year ago I was only just starting reports the day before they were due.

Cheeseumpuffs

Proudly A Sheeple Since 2015
Local time
Today 2:07 AM
-->
Calculations for my presentation for physics which should have been finished about 5 or so hours ago.... There'll be time tomorrow...

shoeless

I AM A WIZARD
Local time
-->
i don't go to school and i work in retail, so...

i should be smokin' a doobie. yep.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
Writing my presentation for monday/ writing a short story.

Anything except this :p

Meer

Jermbl
Local time
-->
I actually made a list of things to do last night and I have finished most of them. I should be trying to learn math, but my brain doesn't like the overly complex strings of symbols and terrible methods of explanation.

Otherwise, I should be rereading parts of a Java textbook, but I'm going to procrastinate instead. I think I deserve it, having crossed out so many items on my list today.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
Today 10:07 AM
-->
I should be working on a portfolio and be making a lot of pointless French homework right now.

The Frood

knows where his towel is
Local time
-->
writing/researching my paper on the Economic effects of the Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars on Britain that is due on Tuesday.

Ah, procrastination... :storks:

thelithiumcat

Local time
-->
Finishing up my chemistry investigation plan and write up documents, researching courses to do next year, redrafting my personal statement, researching my english coursework essay, doing my extended project literature review, practising instruments, reading books for school and making notes, doing chemistry questions and doing more classics notes... the deadlines of a lot of those have already passed x.x

Grr, procrastination. More situation-dependent motivation and lack of specific answers I need to proceed, plus slight fear and, well, yes, procrastination.

thelithiumcat

Local time
-->
Finishing up my chemistry investigation plan and write up documents, researching courses to do next year, redrafting my personal statement, researching my english coursework essay, doing my extended project literature review, practising instruments, reading books for school and making notes, doing chemistry questions and doing more classics notes... the deadlines of a lot of those have already passed x.x

Grr, procrastination. More situation-dependent motivation and lack of specific answers I need to proceed, plus slight fear and, well, yes, procrastination.

Reverse Transcriptase

"you're a poet whether you like it or not"
Local time
-->
  • Building my personal website.
  • Investigating a bug that has me totally stumped for an android app that is currently on the market.
  • Editing & sending an email to the advisor for the computer science masters program at the UW.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Jung
icon14.gif

I just pulled an all-nighter to get a paper in(that was heavily procrastinated on til the last several hours). Still haven't slept, it's been past 24hrs.

Zionoxis

Local time
-->
I should be doing 2, 2 page analysis(es, what is the plural to this) on Environmental sources I am to do and a revision for an AP Literature paper on some poem I could care little to nothing about.

Peeps999

Local time
-->
I have 3 lab reports I need to be finishing for AP Chem, but all of the shit I need to do is just pointless busy work since I already understand the content. This class has been a huge disappoint. Was hoping for a challenging class to see if I could actually focus in school, but it's just more homework with no challenge.

J-man

Cobra Kai
Local time
-->
Jung? I thought it was Dick Cheney.

Top Bottom