• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

YouTubers

Nebulous

Local time
Today 1:02 AM
-->
I watch a lot of YouTube, idk if any of you guys do to but I wanted to share my favorite YouTubers and see who yours are.

My favs: (not in order)

Stef Sanjati - BREADMOM <3 I love Stef so much ohmygod. I could listen to her voice forever. She's trans, and it's really cool to hear her updates as she goes along her transition. And she's super frikin gorgeous. Idk she's super great and each of her videos is like a hug.
danisnotonfire - He's funny, relatable, smart, and a great person. INFJ (although he strikes me as a perceiver.. INFJ fits him well function-wise.)
AmazingPhil - I wonder what his MBTI is. He's Dan's BFF. He's funny and weird and loveable.
Onision - he's a pretty 'controversial' YouTuber, but idk I find him entertaining. And he posts videos a lot which is nice. ENTP sense of humor. Sarcastic butt face. Bit of a jerk. Be warned. He makes fun of everyone.

vihart- such an INTP. She makes fantastic little math (usually) related videos.
vihartvihart - her other channel. A pbit more random. Also fantastic. 10/10 highly recommend to you guys
I could put all her videos but idk just please check out her channel sometime

doddlevloggle - I haven't exactly watched all her videos but I feel like you guys should at least know she exists bc idk she's pretty cool
Savannah Brown - pretentious hipster who does slam poetry and is one of the most beautiful people on the planet. I'd say INTJ, almost definitely. She reminds me SO MUCH of my best friend. She talks about cool stuff, will give you some nice food for thought.

This has Dodie and Savannah in it and happens to be cool.

~~
Crap it's almost 2:00 AM goodnight

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
Yesterday 10:02 PM
-->
These are the youtubers I send hours and hours of time watching. I do watch a lot of lets plays.

Game Grumps
If you haven't watch them, you are missing out. They are super funny.

Angry Video Game Nerd
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0M0rxSz3IF0CsSour1iWmw

Channel Awesome
The Nostalgia Critic is the guy in the group I watch the most of. He is normally pretty insightful. His newer stuff is way better than the first couple videos he did.

General Sam
He might be one of the funniest, offensive, youtubers I've seen. His skyrim lets plays are epic.

Kassem G
Too bad he hasn't done anything for awhile. I'm sure he'll post new stuff in a few months

Peanut Butter Gamer
https://www.youtube.com/user/PBGGameplay

VeganAthlete
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulJ7FwgzZFDsivjLnnbuHQ

And not technically a single youtuber, The Cracked channel is normally really funny. After Hours is their best show, followed by Obsessive Pop Culture Disorder.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
-->
GradeAUnderA

I tend to skip his videos about YouTube drama and the like, but I thoroughly enjoy the stuff he does about various day-to-day things. Like this one on men's fashion :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY

It's crazy how many many of his rants are my own pet peeves to the letter. Sitting here in the alphabet one finishing his sentences and then starting the next... "No, keep K, he's alright. Fuck C, he's the cheeky twat! But what about that X eh?"

I'm just surprised he didn't get to Q who can't even replicate the sound of other letters without their walking frame U, and even then under no circumstances does anything useful.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:02 PM
-->
Super Planet Dolan

Danger Dolan is my Hero.

(This just proves how the moral fabric of our society is crumbling as kids are raised by the television internet with no good role models to look up to. (except for Doland)).

FaceLikeTheSun

Christianity has really changed since 2 years ago (internet time). This channel fuses my interests in christianity, conspiracy theory and A.I. all together. A.I. is mathematical so this means A.I. is just a number (form) among many higher dimensional forms (numbers). Any intelligence must operate by its form (number). Enter a number into a computer and you might be summoning a demon. Elon Musk said so himself. (Elon Musk is not associated with this youtube channel but you should google his name and A.I.). The cool thing about A.I. is that you can carry it on a flash drive on your keychain. Numbers do not weigh anything yet it would be as smart, and smarter, than you are, on a keychain!!! :) Elon set up a foundation to create "friendly" A.I. - Friendly A.I. would understand the Bible better than us humans. I want it to read me the correct English translation and also translate it into Atlantean. I want to learn Atlantean from the A.I. so I can read it.

Last but not least.

Spirit Science

Lot

Don't forget to bring a towel
Local time
-->

When I was getting high all the time, I love spirit science. I've seen almost ever video on there. I was a koolaid drinker, even. They have a nice foundation for modern new age spirituality. I've gone back to a more traditional form a christian thinking, but they introduced me to some new concepts that help me look at the world in a new way.

The secret human history video is pretty funny, honestly. I'm not a fan of the emerald tablets, and people that get their information from spirits, run the risk of their spirit guide being just as delusional as they are. But that video with all it's, Jews are aliens from the future and martians are the reason we are aggressive, talk, cracks me up. If I remember correctly, the first 9 videos are pretty good.

You also mentioned danger dolan. I have seen quite a bit from him. I'm a fan

grayskies

INTJ
Local time
-->
Sensus Fidelium

He only does uploads of talks...I especially like Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen's tv episodes.

The Crochet Crowd

I love crocheting!

Lana Summer

I watch her for her hair tutorials; her hair is almost similar to mine which is something rare.

Ruby

Redshirt
Local time
Today 5:02 AM
-->
I like watching Stef Sanjati's videos too :) She has a sweet vibe and I like how she gives lots of information about how it is to be a transgender, it's very interesting. Even if I know two transgenders, I'm afraid I might be rude if I ask them about this topic, so Stef's videos are helpful to fill the gaps in my knowledge.

I also like Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil ! :) Their awkwardness is cute. I don't really like the way the phandom brings them all over youtube, though. A bit like Undertale's fandom.

I know Onision but I'm still not sure wether I like him or not. He seems quite manipulative.
I just discovered GradeA and it's gold. XD

Other channels I like :

Rob Dyke does TV quality content on subjects like murders, serial killers, strange dissapearances, weird deaths, dark stuff in general... Seriously Strange, Serial Killer Files, Anatomy of Murder and Twisted Tens are his main playlists. He uploads frequently.

TVFilthyFrank is, well... Filthy. Some of his videos are straight up disgusting but there are others that are funny. Like this one I thought was hilarious. He makes a point lol

The King of Random is full of clever ideas. And he's, well... The king of random. One video he's going to teach you how to fold fancy napkins and the other he's going to teach you how to make your own brass knuckles out of molten empty bullet shells with the furnace you made yourself from another one of his videos.

It's Black Friday is just really nice and beautiful. She pulls off the goth look really well and has a nice personality.

Also Cryaotic has a beautiful voice and LeafyIsHere too. :)

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:02 PM
-->
Pewdiepie - I know everyone seems to hate him, but he has some hilarious videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ

I used to watch Freeman's Mind from Accursed Farms, but that series ended.

I watch angryvideogamenerd; though he's sort of run out of content now. His older stuff is really funny.

Sometimes I'll watch Leafyishere if I'm bored, don't want to do anything, and just want to hear about crazy shit.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today 1:02 AM
-->
Grade, Frank, Rob Dyke, etc.

I'd take forever to list my subscriptions. I'm a fan of Jacksfilms, have been for years.
Also a bunch of TF2 guys, obviously.

Local time
-->
I enjoy these channels

CodysLab-He is where I see myself in the next few years (I'm pretty sure he's INTP)

PsychedSubstance-He does videos on drugs and I enjoy illegal activities

Vsauce-He opens up your mind a little bit and it feels good every time

Numberphile-I learn something new every time I watch one of their videos

The Amazing Atheist- He doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of him (ENTP?)

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
-->
I've got a lot of subscriptions, but these ones are probably what I'm happiest to see pop up in my feed.

Potholer54 - science journalist who talks a lot about climate change. Tends to do an outstanding job of following citations to sources and clarifying issues. I don't really like his brand of humour (a tad snide), but his condescension is not a substitute for his strong content. Probably the strongest 'warmist' speaker I've listened to.

Contrapoints - Left leaning transgender(ish?) entertainer and political/philosophical commentator. Again the humor is not my taste (too loose and attention whorish for me), but thoughtful, intelligent and well spoken. Tends to present ideas in ways I haven't thought about them.

Destiny - Ex starcraft 2 pro. Entrepreneur. Streamer for gaming, technology, philosophy, politics. Strong debater. Both a shit-lord and SJW, making him good at reaching otherwise closed-off audience members. Identifies as a possible sociopath, though tbh I'm not sure how those differ from psychopaths. ENTJ? Recently got a lot of attention for his debate with JonTron (a pretty famous animator from the newgrounds days) about racism, since getting into a lot of youtube drama with other animators, as well as some big 'skeptics' community names like Sargon of Akkad.

Sargon of Akkad - Right leaning political commentator. Is intelligent and really well spoken IMO despite what some other channels I subscribe to would have you believe. I tend to agree with what he has to say until I listen to criticisms of what he has to say.

Day9 - Comedian, ex Broodwar pro, game commentator and designer, talks a lot about game mechanics. Maths background. Explains things really well. Is entertaining. Just a really likable guy.

FriendlyJordies - Australian comedian. Left leaning politics pusher. I don't really agree with him politically but find him to be absolutely hilarious.

JoergeSprave - The slingshot channel. 'Old' guy making awesome weapons in his shed. Pretty creative, kind of in the same vein as mythbusters kinda?

MylesPowers - Bullshit debunker. Similar to Potholer, but less focused on 'broad' claims like climate change and theistic nonsense, and more focused on small snake-oil claims etc.

cppcoder

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Numberphile: Videos about math, usually following the same format where a concept is introduced and explained by a mathematician.

DeepMind: The official channel of Google's DeepMind.

Cody'sLab: A guy living the INTP dream.

sentdex: Videos about Python programming.

Derek Banas: Videos about programming in general.

Mr. Nightmare: Creepy(ish) videos. I don't care about the validity of these, they're fun to watch.

Llama Arts: Same as Mr. Nightmare, but with animations.

A couple of prank channels:

DM Pranks' Killer Clowns

TwinzTV

RomanAtwood

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 4:02 PM
-->
Alan Thrall: no frills, no BS videos on strength training. Funny as fuck too
Omar Isuf: more of the same

i still need to find a good gardening channel

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Adam Neely INTJ
Ben Levin INFP
Both share really unique thoughts on music and really entertaining videos, not your average music guys

Workbench for improving in After Effects, really useful and specific, unique tricks. Guy seems like ESTP.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:02 AM
-->
aldskfja lakjflakdsjf lakjfdlakds.

That is supposed to be a video.

:king-twitter:

Top Bottom