What do u think of intp female
And are they the most unliked type ?
cosmicflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-August-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
RunForWord
Developing INTP

macossafari
Default Re: Intp female

Depends how hot they can photoshop themselves to look on instagram. http://southpark.cc.com/clips/e3nwyt/thats-lisa-berger
RunForWord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th-August-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Intp female
what are you like?
Old 10th-August-2017, 03:29 PM   #4
cosmicflow
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekitty View Post
what are you like?
I didnt understand ur question
Old 10th-August-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
cosmicflow
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForWord View Post
Depends how hot they can photoshop themselves to look on instagram. http://southpark.cc.com/clips/e3nwyt/thats-lisa-berger
Hah i dont have Instagram
Old 10th-August-2017, 03:32 PM   #6
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead

windows_98_nt_2000mozilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicflow View Post
Hah i dont have Instagram
Crisis averted.
Old 10th-August-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicflow View Post
I didnt understand ur question
What are intp females like? (you are one?)
Old 10th-August-2017, 05:00 PM   #8
cosmicflow
Redshirt

linuxsafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animekitty View Post
What are intp females like? (you are one?)
I did the test online about four or five times and i get intp
Well i dont fit in with other girls most of the time am alone i dont socialize alot even in social media. I have some few" friends "
Am not interested in wearing a lot of makeup and trying to impress boys because i dont see the point of it i found that very shallow and cheesy i wanna be seen as smart not pretty . my friends in college see me as quiet, a loner , funny , lestning to music a lot and always in the library ,boys find me cute but i dont get into relationships
Old 10th-August-2017, 05:34 PM   #9
Animekitty
A royal color

windows_98_nt_2000safari

INFJ's and ENFJ's usually like INTP's so I would not say they are the most unliked.

Lots of people see me as smart, I find that finding a relationship is more important to me now that I am older.
Old 2nd-September-2017, 12:15 AM   #10
des
Redshirt

linuxsafari

I'm an INTP female.
I remember my friends often telling me they often don't get my vocabularies, but they like how I can analyze their personal stories using theories of psychology, sociology, communication, philosophy, etc.
I like reading non-fiction books, watch anime, especially about slice of life, mystery, criminal, psychology, adventure.
I get along better with males and another female thinkers, since they don't get easily offended by my insensitive jokes or comments and more easy-going.
But one typical thing about female INTP that doesn't apply to me is their ignorance on appearance, gossip, and social media. Though not as well-groomed and concerned as my other female friends, I still put some efforts in maintaining appearances in real life and also social media. It's very beneficial in my social life and I gain trust and favor from others more easily. But I do it because it's necessary for me to build a good image since I deal with public. As for gossips, I listen to it since I use it as study cases for my personal theories.
That's my kind of INTP female.
des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-September-2017, 12:24 AM   #11
QuickTwist
Man of few words

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Female INTP's are prolly my best kind of match. I need my Ti engaged and if a woman can do that (with their Ne) then that is going to be a turn on.
QuickTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-September-2017, 03:25 AM   #12
TheManBeyond
Banned

Location: Objects in the mirror might look closer than they are
linuxsafari

Ti girls are one step forward 3 backward. All the time.
No progress. It might look like progress for some minutes but then u realize relationship is dead. And u need to tell them I'm sorry need to escape.
Te girls are crazy. They just do whatever they do.
No reason. But at least they don't make you feel like you did something bad or polygraph the shit out of your head.
Yeah Te girls are better. Sorry.
ISTPs aren't that bad tho. For sex and fun. Not so good for debating but if you are funny they will praise you as what they call "sun god", INTJs do same thing but they don't tell you. Haha. U could spend 3 days without taking a shower and they would smell themselves and agree both should take a shower together and have sex with menstruation. And u can take the shape of a vampire.

I would go with isfps or intjs. Infps are fine too but they find my lack of softness to be unconfortable in the long run and I end up spitting at their face for being so fucking retarded. Please women. I also spit at infps men for same reasons.
With Te/Ti you can be as dirty as you want. Language, body, thoughts. Anything can be said and done. But Ti. Damn, forget about it.
Bad thing about isfps and intjs is that they only communicate deep soul stuff in a few occasions and sometimes you wonder if they died and its just another wet dream.
I haven't been with a Ne Dom women but I think it has to be an scary experience. The way they go from one absolutely unuseful topic to the other or make random jokes with no punch at all is something I cannot appreciate.

Edit: I wold like to add:
Isfps/istps/intjs are fine with ur anger. U can tell them who u hate why and how they should die and they will understand.
Ti fe: "ohhh its horrible"
TheManBeyond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-September-2017, 07:14 AM   #13
gator
Redshirt

macosfirefox

INTP women are the most amazing creatures. They've got all of the good traits of INTPs and not a lot of the bad. All of the autistic tendencies get beaten out through forced socialization.
gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd-September-2017, 02:17 PM   #14
baccheion

linuxsafari

OkCupid has many INTP females registered. You can search for INTP as an interest to see what they are like.
baccheion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-September-2017, 04:45 AM   #15
Stu Chastic
math and guns are cool

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
OkCupid has many INTP females registered. You can search for INTP as an interest to see what they are like.
There's one in my area, and she's asexual. FML.

I would give my left nut (you only need one) to go on a date with a female INTP. For some reason, the pattern in my life is that I continually attract INFPs that eventually accuse me of being a soulless robot...
Stu Chastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th-September-2017, 05:18 AM   #16
gator
Redshirt

macosfirefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
OKC has been a reasonable source of IRL INTP friends for me. Nothing romantic, but interesting people nonetheless.
gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th-September-2017, 08:26 PM   #17
bass_n_treble
Redshirt

macossafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBeyond View Post
U could spend 3 days without taking a shower and they would smell themselves and agree both should take a shower together and have sex with menstruation.
bass_n_treble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-September-2017, 09:32 PM   #18
Elizabeth24
intp

macossafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Chastic View Post
There's one in my area, and she's asexual. FML.

I would give my left nut (you only need one) to go on a date with a female INTP. For some reason, the pattern in my life is that I continually attract INFPs that eventually accuse me of being a soulless robot...
Haha, I like Bill Burr. I can listen to his podcast as long as I take breaks. He can be too negative sometimes, but damn he is hilarious. I'm a female INTP. I know what you mean about INFP, they need too much emotional support for me. I have found the ultimate relationship and it is with a well developed, older male INTP. He understands me on the deepest level possible and that has allowed us to develop deep love and trust for one another.

Keep looking and you'll find one. Being an INTP female, you have to learn how to be tough. There are a lot of things I thought I was wrong for or something was wrong with me, but I found out it's just the way I am. It would be really cool to have a well developed INTP female friend. Most girls annoy me or I dismiss because I don't think I can connect with them intellectually. Also, they want to tell me all their problems and want emotional support.
Elizabeth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th-September-2017, 10:20 PM   #19
Jennywocky
Large tracts of fivehead

windows_98_nt_2000mozilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth24 View Post
... Most girls annoy me or I dismiss because I don't think I can connect with them intellectually. Also, they want to tell me all their problems and want emotional support.
Yeah, I find that my role in a relationship with female friends will have to be focused on the things I am good at -- (1) I'm a good listener and quick to understand what my friends are telling me and (2) I provide really good sensible advice. I've figured out how to deliver truth in ways that don't feel like slaps across the face, at this point in life, but it's still the focal point of my interactions. And while I can talk about experiences with them, I'm usually talking more about my areas of knowledge with my friends.

I've had other women who just want to talk or expect me to tell them what they want to hear and make them feel better, or expect me to constantly drop everything to listen to them when they have every little problem... and that kind of thing does not last long. I am really good at listening and providing coherent, workable advice and cutting through people's confusion; I am not good as a daily chat partner. So I have sometimes lost casual friends that way, they go and find someone else who does that kind of thing.

I felt bad at first because I am very adaptable and would like to think I can be everything to everyone but.... nope. Maybe on occasion, but I am who I am and can't long-term be someone else.
Old 14th-September-2017, 12:10 PM   #20
QuickTwist
Man of few words

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennywocky View Post
Yeah, I find that my role in a relationship with female friends will have to be focused on the things I am good at -- (1) I'm a good listener and quick to understand what my friends are telling me and (2) I provide really good sensible advice. I've figured out how to deliver truth in ways that don't feel like slaps across the face, at this point in life, but it's still the focal point of my interactions. And while I can talk about experiences with them, I'm usually talking more about my areas of knowledge with my friends.

I've had other women who just want to talk or expect me to tell them what they want to hear and make them feel better, or expect me to constantly drop everything to listen to them when they have every little problem... and that kind of thing does not last long. I am really good at listening and providing coherent, workable advice and cutting through people's confusion; I am not good as a daily chat partner. So I have sometimes lost casual friends that way, they go and find someone else who does that kind of thing.

I felt bad at first because I am very adaptable and would like to think I can be everything to everyone but.... nope. Maybe on occasion, but I am who I am and can't long-term be someone else.
I am this way a lot of the time as well. I actually give a shit about people. *shrug*

It does royally suck when I can't help them with some sort of advice. It doesn't happen all that often (because I usually have something to share) but some problems are simply unsolvable in the moment.
Old 14th-September-2017, 12:12 PM   #21
QuickTwist
Man of few words

windows_98_nt_2000safari

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass_n_treble View Post
Can't. Stop. Laughing.