• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

3D Psyche Test

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 3:37 PM
-->
Found on INTPc.

http://3dpsyche.com/test

Walfin's Results

2a2ad5_s1.png

Physical
Rational
Emotional
Tense → Action Order Value Flexible → Alertness Inquiry Empathy Relaxed → Abstraction Unrestraint Detachment The best concept to define the focus of this state is sensibility. It happens when we are physically and rationally relaxed, but emotionally tense. We are in this state when our actions and decisions are dictated around our feelings, and when we are taken over or captivated by appreciations that escape our reason and exalt our ideas, senses or actions.
By definition, this is the state of abstraction, unrestraint and value. When opening (socially), it links to the Aesthetical, Spiritual and Inspirational. When internalizing (individually), it links indirectly to the Philosophical, Passional and Lethargical.
Its main characteristic is valuing our inspirations and empathy, thus determining emotional bonds, all while avoiding physical and rational engagement. This offers us the ability to feel an unavoidable connection or rejection, love or phobia, for things and ideas. These values seem to escape our senses or reason.
Archetype for this state: Poets

Balladeers, Preachers, Painters… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and their inner life. They are likely to create strong bonds and rejections, developing a clear idea of what is beautiful and ugly, good or bad. In fact, their world tends to find meaning through their passion, purpose, desires or fears. They do not have interest for demanding physical activities, or those that deviate from their passion. But they derive tremendous joy from executing activities, or appreciating things; if these carry their values, the pleasure is intensified. This tendency to form connections, fascination and pleasure has a delicate line; it could point to things that may oppose other values. They look for constant reaffirmation.
They have three tendencies towards introversion:

• Self-reliance due to abstraction—which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression
  • Stubbornness due to unrestraint—which may cultivate defiance and recklessness
  • Self-absorption due to value—which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.
People that are strongly sentimental create strong connections with those that share their passions, and develop admiration for those who embody them. They maintain emotional bonds with distant and even lost ones or things. They are respectful of moral values, but do not rationalize them. Judgment and wisdom is intuitive for them. They look to rest only when things feel right, blessed or good. They may get involved in activities passionately and impulsively.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 12:37 AM
-->
Lethargical Outlander

2a2a2a.gif
2a2a2a_s1.png

Overall result:
iSFp
T 44%, S 51%, N 49%, F 56%
i/e 81:19 , j/p 22:78

85% Lethargic
69% Sentimental
68% Dynamical
66% Logical

Color: RGB: #171A16 (Dark Grey)

Daily Demands:
iNTp
T 75%, S 20%, N 80%, F 25%
i/e 79:21, j/p 45:55

87% Logical
72% Philosophical
65% Industrial
63% Lethargical

Color: RGB: #1EDD11 (Light Green)

Favorite Colors:
iSFp
T 8%, S 61%, N 39%, F 92%
i/e 86:14, j/p 36:64

75% Sentimental
74% Passional
71% Lethargical
70% Dynamical

Color: RGB: #0233F9 (Dark Blue)

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/states/2a2a2a?results=171A16&testee=YEO&daily=20DF14&tone=0333FC

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 3:37 AM
-->
Here's mine. Interesting, they gave me an eNT read, which I understand. In terms of energy maintenance and physical engagement, I'm very I; but in the style in which I've been moving in regards to interaction with others in social settings in which I feel comfortable, I've seen a pattern of interacting more like an E.

2ad580_s1.png

Theoretical
Physical
Rational
Emotional
Tense →Action Order Value Flexible →Alertness Inquiry Empathy Relaxed →Abstraction Unrestraint Detachment

The best concept to define the focus of this state is ingenuity. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but rationally tense and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we organize thoughts, imagination and ideas. We are attentive to rational structures while thinking of ways to make them new, different, nicer or intriguing. We enjoy playing with the script, plan or system for the sake of novelty and surprise.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, order and empathy. When opening (socially), it links to the Organizational or Ideational. When internalizing (individually), it links to the Logical and Philosophical, and indirectly to the Inspirational and Entrepreneurial.

Its main characteristic is regulating our inspiration, or empathizing with the logic behind things, all while avoiding physical engagement. This defines our ability to structure or construct things that come just from our imagination, or trying to share or grasp them empathetically with others.
Archetype for this state: Planners

Scriptwriters, Inventors, Architects… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on thoughts and are open to sympathy. Their attention goes to where novelty is. For them, being clever is more pressing than physical power or irrational passion. They enjoy creating ideas more than participating in physical activities. They feel comfortable in academic environments, but dislike routines. They will flirt with norms, and think of reasons to avoid labor and do what they want to do. They engage in arguments in search of possibilities and glitches in the system. They have set rules but are willing to sacrifice them to integrate surprise, illusion or accommodate others. A great deal of their analysis is targeted towards entertainment or conveying information. They can be impulsively driven by personal visions, sometimes overlooking physical abilities or repercussions. They are inspired by things that make sense or are in surprising order.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:
  • Self-reliance due to abstraction—which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression.
  • Stubbornness due to order—which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness.
People that are strongly theoretical are open to suggestions, affective exchanges, but this is all conditioned by reason, especially when accepting or applying ideas. they need order and structure in order to feel creative. They like mastering convictions and laws in order to bend, interconnect or switch them. This makes them eloquent and dexterous with ideas, languages, calculations and systems in general, but can also make them snobbish.

crippli

disturbed
Local time
Today 8:37 AM
-->
I got iNTp. Probably due to a whole lot of problems lately, with people trying to swindle me, lying and trying to take the little I have left of my hard earned money. Christ. I've been struggling uphill to tear these systems of economics, real estate brokers and bankers apart and others. No wonder I scored as I did. Hopefully I can return back to normal in a while. I think the INTP dress stresses me out, even though I like it...

http://3dpsyche.com/home/3dpsyche/s...8E220&testee=crippli&daily=20EC13&tone=993333

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 1:37 AM
-->

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I think this is a good test for approximating a person's relationship towards Jung's Rational / Irrational attitudes.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
83% existential main state -> therapist type.
70% Philosophical
69% coceptual
65% protectoral

75% intuition
53% feeling
47% thinking
22% sensation

big in
conception
abstraction
valuation

When internalizing (individually), it links to the Sentimental and Philosophical, and indirectly to the Conceptual and Protectoral
When opening (socially), links to the Cordial and Ideational.

outside of this test, i think my favourite colours are:
-rgb 50 50 100 violet, the background in my avatar
-teal (the color of many women items, i like the darker version),
-green with yellow light but only as it actually occurs in nature,
-the metallic green that is common in eyeliners,
-a terracotta red, or sundawns or dark copper,
-combinations of a darker calm red with blue (eg red vintage shirt with blue logo).

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 7:37 AM
-->

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
INFP.

89% Elemental
69% Sentimental
67% Logical
61% Dynamical

The end is nigh.

Wolf18

a who
Local time
-->
Interesting Test. My results:
83% Conceptual
77% Logical
MBTI: INTP
Archtype: Researchers - Investigators, Experts...

SW

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
-->
91% Logical
68% Industrial
65% Philosophical
64% Elemental

Archetype for this state: Scientists

Analysts, Programmers… People who have a strong tendency to this state are ordered and reserved. They may even tend to create systems and schedules to deal with things like physical needs or attention to others, to avoid neglecting them. They are open to learn and appreciate things, but are strict about their resolutions. Ideally, everything they do should have a reason. They do not show interest for demanding physical activities, unless they see a clear purpose or goal; and prefer personal training to group sports. They do not favor whimsical ideas or feelings, and look to avoid emotional drama. They also dislike frivolities and reckless behaviors.

They have three tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
Being resolute may cultivate righteousness and strictness, and maintain self-confidence.
Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.
People that are strongly logical create connections with those who share their convictions, and develop respect for intellectual leaders. They do not need physical presence or trivial chats in order to maintain relationships; their strong sense of commitment does the trick. They can mold habits, and adopt and respect measures quickly if there is a good reason to do so, but are very against those they cannot see a clear purpose for. They look to rest after things make sense or are in order. They develop personal infatuations with ideas, things or people, but may struggle with charisma or courage. They tend to be industrious, but dislike supervision, thus preferring clear and strict methods and policies.

Sounds pretty accurate. I'm actually pretty impressed with how accurate the 4 Archetypes are. Cool test :)

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
eSFj. Somebody ban me.

77% Heroical
76% Protectoral
68% Entrepreneurial
68% Imperial

The best concept to define the focus of this state is responsiveness. It happens when we are physically tense, and rationally and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we look to play the part, provide, and deliver. We are attentive to the social medium, points of view, and needs; and want to feel as an important part of the action. Our interest is not delimiting a plan or enterprise, but being resourceful, apt and dependable. This state is social, develops feelings easily and will be reflective upon them, but its main focus is responding to them.

By definition, this is the state of focus in action, conception and empathy. Its main characteristic is acting upon ideas, or pondering about thrilling activities, and bringing excitement to practical things. This defines our ability to act as our role suggests, and carry or convey the tasks our social environment require from us.

Archetype for this state: Agents

Officers, Rescuers… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their actions and environment. Their open mind and heart serve as instant stimulus they have to respond to. They concentrate in the end product, delivering and solving the problem; and may not enjoy the methodology or contemplation as much. They fight for the spotlight. Their best scenario is having shoes to fill, bacon to deliver, messages to convey, or products to show. They are susceptible to the social moment, opinion or demand; so they would find it hard to avoid social habits or peer pressure for things like casual drinking, response to flirts, dares, etc.

This state has one tendency towards introversion:

Being action driven may cultivate competition and impatience, and prompt self-reliance.
People that are strongly heroical feel a need to be needed. They are not interested in becoming a mastermind, but a key player. They like physical training and work, but prefer activities that involve others. They are good at following plans, but dislike being submissive. They can be impatient for abstracted and regulated activities, like philosophy, science, spirituality or relaxation. They avoid wasting time and their idea of not wasting it is doing necessary chores; so, they always look for the next demand. They are inquisitive and emotionally open, and use these abilities for outreach. Rather than altruism or emotional support they concentrate on connection and empathy. They may tend to rely on habits and customs to act upon. They could overlook the objective for the excitement at times.

Nezaros

Highly Irregular
Local time
-->
iSTj
82% Practical
71% Protectoral
70% Industrial

That can't be right, though the Daily Demands bit is a lot more accurate: iNTp, 82% Technical. I think I just need to retake it when I'm in a better state of mind.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Post the link, guys, not just the results.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
iNTp - surprise

Logical 75
Philosophical 67
Existential 68
Conceptual 75

Conceptual
The best concept to define the focus of this state is curiosity. This happens when we are physically and emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible. We are in this state when we want to learn and contemplate concepts and reasons. We are not satisfied with a simple answer or rules, and this ability opens the door to new ideas and questions. It makes us eager to know and conceive things.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is the grasp of concepts and information while avoiding physical or emotional tension. This defines our understanding of abstract ideas without constriction, misguidance or distraction by immediate physical demands or emotional appreciations.

Archetype for this state: Researchers

Investigators, Experts… People who have a constant tendency to this state are not prone to physically demanding activities. For them, being knowledgeable is more pressing than being authoritative or irrationally passionate. They may be procrastinators and constant researchers, as they are interested in progressively learning and conceiving things. They have low patience for whimsical details about likes and dislikes; their emotional values are mostly dictated by personal preferences or more objective interests. They avoid physical struggle and emotional drama. However, their curiosity leads them to new fields to explore, activities to engage in, and emotional connections to form. But, this interest can be sporadic or subjective to intellectual pursue.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.
People that are strongly conceptual have a purely inquisitive mind, and do not focus on physical feats or emotional challenges. They are conversational, good listeners, but not necessarily determined to reach resolutions or convictions; they are more open to data and possibilities. They like encyclopedias, language systems, investigation and science. They may be fascinated with ideas, but may struggle with charisma. They are practical but may lack physical alertness or coordination. They are attracted to gadgets and systems to accomplish tasks.

Remember this archetypes are static stereotypes. In reality, we tend to be more multidimensional, wholesome and colorful.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
Here's mine. Interesting, they gave me an eNT read, which I understand. In terms of energy maintenance and physical engagement, I'm very I; but in the style in which I've been moving in regards to interaction with others in social settings in which I feel comfortable, I've seen a pattern of interacting more like an E.

@Jennywocky

I would say that you engage your Fe/Ne when socializing and normally run Ti. Not uncommon among some INTP's, more common (I do this) is Ne/Fe while requiring some amount of Ti (I demand high amounts of Ti these days).

For examples of the latter see Jim Parsons or Larry David. Both entertainer INTP's who use Ne for their work. Neither seems to require a tremendous amount of alone thinking time (not as much as me for example), however both typically stay home for holidays, etc.

Latte

Preferably Not Redundant
Local time
-->
Extra/intro: 50
Intuitive: 80
Thinking: 54
Judging: 52

Theoretical 77
Ideational 77
Existential 66
Philosophical 65

Ideational

Abstraction
Conception
Empathy

The best concept to define the focus of this state is imagination. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we question and elaborate concepts around our inspiration, feelings or emotions; or when inspired or charmed by abstract ideas or concepts. We focus on the view of ideal possibilities, how things should or could be. We will violate reality or logic for the sake of beauty, fear or fascination. This makes us creative, open minded and able to visualize scenarios, but also, makes us airy and introspective. This state is social, experiences feelings easily and will be curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and empathy. Its main characteristic is pondering about inspiration, or bringing excitement to concepts, all while avoiding physical tension. This defines our ability to be motivated or connected to ideas that are not linked to what is tangible, or being presenting to our senses; and the ability to create or recreate ideas, moments and emotions in our minds.

Archetype for this state: Storytellers

Authors, Creatives… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on ideas and the excitement or emotions they spawn. They are not fond of prolonged and laborious physical activities. For them, having an open mind and heart is more pressing than rigorous orders or physical force. Being intuitive gives them the ability to see or conceive possibilities. They are able to hold different scenarios, possible or fantastic ones; but, this can also make them friends of exaggerations and fears. They have great ability for telling and creating stories. They enjoy dialogues, reading, writing—sharing ideas. They tend to have an internal fascination with social heroism.

They have one tendency towards introversion:

People that are strongly ideational are bad at following everything that is physically going on around them. They follow conversations and concepts, and concentrate in bonding that way. This brings creativity, but may also bring delusion, lack of structure, and procrastination. They are not satisfied with defining concepts or bringing them to a constricted reality. They are always asking: how else could it be? What else can it have? and rather moving to better views than sticking to one. They can be impulsively adventurous.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I would say that you engage your Fe/Ne when socializing and normally run Ti. Not uncommon among some INTP's, more common (I do this) is Ne/Fe while requiring some amount of Ti (I demand high amounts of Ti these days).

Yes, I think I do have some flavor of Fe in my interactions; and as one specific, I can get annoyed with someone's delivery if the context or manner of phrasing comes off rude... although I'm just liable to note it and then move on. I usually have a good sense of what the social expectation is, so if I break it, I'm breaking it purposefully for some reason. But it does get kind of wearisome if I have to spend too much time in a formal environment, because that's not how I typically think on my own. I feel hemmed in by too many social rules and fight with the chameleon thing and like to get out.

For examples of the latter see Jim Parsons or Larry David. Both entertainer INTP's who use Ne for their work. Neither seems to require a tremendous amount of alone thinking time (not as much as me for example), however both typically stay home for holidays, etc.

Which is kind of funny -- I like to go out for holidays, as a special occasion, and it helps me feel like I'm rooted in something external, but meanwhile I spend a lot of my regular time alone to think and pursue things of interest. I just had a four-day weekend, and the first two days I did not go anywhere except grocery-shopping, the third day I went to a NYE party from 8pm-2am, and now I've spent my last day off inside at my house and haven't felt like going anywhere or talking to anyone (except through the Internet). If I go out too much or interact too much during the week, I need to hide out at home and recover.

I noted someone was accusing Jim Parsons of being an ESFJ. I can't say I've watched him much outside of his own TV show, but one aspect of that affectation he puts off (IMO) is that he's actually gay IRL. There are gay men that simply feel comfortable presenting themselves through a more processed interface, and his is kind of that fussy but cheery feminine-identified manner.

I haven't really studied Larry David at all, I just saw every Seinfeld episode that came out. He seems more reclusive to me than Jim, but I could be wrong.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Last edited:

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
I see now that I'm really a Norwegian female and my whole life has been a lie :mad:

"Halvparten av løgnene de forteller om meg, er ikke sant."

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
"Halvparten av løgnene de forteller om meg, er ikke sant."

So then the other half are true then? ;)

Not that I'm judging or anything.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->

C.Hecker88

Lily of the Valley
Local time
Today 2:37 AM
-->
Top Bottom