• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

A ate introduction

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 9:46 PM
-->
So I've been lurking for a while now, not actually contributing anything intelligent or thought up, mostly because I'm terrified someone on the forum will prove to me forever I'm stupid (that's what I worry about most in life) I go through phases of thinking I'm far more intelligent than those around me and phases of thinking I have the IQ of an insect. I've never taken an IQ test in case it confirms the latter phase to be correct.

Oh, I've gone off topic sorry, HELLO! I am Higs, I love learning about everything, I want to produce something worthwhile while I'm on this planet, then self-destruct like a rockstar.

I love a white russian cocktail
I find small talk appalling, it make me want to bite people.
I idolize Kurt Cobain, in a disgusting revolting groupie pathetic teenage girl way, I really disgust myself, but there you have it. I promise not to talk about him on this forum.
I stay up late because it's the only time I can be alone.
I love philosophy, art and music. I also enjoy science and history.

you are all very interesting people, and I'm very pleased to meet all of you. It's very rare that I say that.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Oh god that's so annoying there's an error in the thread title. Now I'm really angry. it should say a late introduction.

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today 8:46 PM
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
wish i got here before you made that correction so i could make a joke...

Da Blob

Banned
Local time
Today 3:46 PM
-->
Welcome!
Soon one will believe that he or she is 100% INTPian, followed by a span of "willing suspension of disbelief", followed by a belief that one has nothing in common with those that haunt this forum...

Don't worry, it's all good... All... Just part of the plan...
Please... Make your self comfortable

BTW - There is an incredible amount of junk stored in the Attic, I mean Archives, one never knows what could be found within...:eek:

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
Today 1:46 PM
-->
Hi higs.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
Welcome!
Soon one will believe that he or she is 100% INTPian, followed by a span of "willing suspension of disbelief", followed by a belief that one has nothing in common with those that haunt this forum...

That's amazing !! I've completed that cycle twice already!!!!

chatvite

Mudrat Detector
Local time
Today 4:46 PM
-->
That's amazing !! I've completed that cycle twice already!!!!

Ha! I just went through MBTI certification (I can now administer and interpret the MBTI.....watch out world). I went through this in the interpretation of my own INTPness. For a brief, tortorous morning, I thought I might be a J! I laughed. I cried. It was like lava....the crying. Then I reflected and thought about it some more. Then I agonized over the possibility of being a J. Then I reaffirmed the P with more analyzing and some big thoughts of what might mean and what it would be like to be a J. Then I came around full circle. I'm a P. I think. I'll tell you tomorrow. I need a nap.

pernoctator

a bearded robocop
Local time
Today 5:46 PM
-->
So I've been lurking for a while now, not actually contributing anything intelligent or thought up, mostly because I'm terrified someone on the forum will prove to me forever I'm stupid (that's what I worry about most in life) I go through phases of thinking I'm far more intelligent than those around me and phases of thinking I have the IQ of an insect. I've never taken an IQ test in case it confirms the latter phase to be correct.

So you're never satisfied with the correctness of an opinion? I think that's an N-P thing. Oh and IQ tests are meaningless.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Tomorrow 6:16 AM
-->
IQ tests have been shown to have predictive validity.

Top Bottom